It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DROP THE BOMB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I say drop the bomb like we did in Japan.. Well that is what I thought time ago but after hearing about what could happen this summer in boston, meaning the convention is targeted, its obvious that the terrorist are in our country. That is the problem with the us. We tend to let everyone over to enjoy our freedom, great living as we are the richest country on the earth but yet we let the bad guys over here. Oh I believe something bad is going to happen. When they killed Nicholas berg, it was said that it was only the beginning of things to come in the future. We need to stop immigrants, and any other nationality that is not "american" from coming into our country. It seemes that the terrorists have ruined it for others but heck we need to save OUR people, and quit trying to save the world. If we don't then then USA is going to be no longer. It will be filled with thugs taking over our country and it won't be the beautiful country we once had. I feel sorry for immigrants trying to come over on a boat to live a normal life but like I said, we can't save the world and most of these immigrants suck up the welfare department as free money. My husband that worked over 30 years of his life became disabled by being hurt on the job, here is a man that has paid his taxes and paid into the welfare department, did they help him when he was in need? hell no, because I made too much money being on disability. The welfare room was filled with (you name it) and we were the only white people in there. Send them all back, heck if they can't get a job then they shouldn't be over here. just my opinion and if it offends any of you then you are most likely not american. sorry, its the way it is and I am sure alot of people would agree with me. I say, drop the bomb

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Who would you "drop the bomb" on?

And what would it achieve?

(EDITED FOR TYPO)

[edit on 10-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You are number xx of new members posting such crappy opinions during the last month.
Use the search function with the terms "morons" "like" "me", I guess you will suceed finding similar threads and friends

From your text I assume you are aged +50 years. A shame that somebody this age can speak out such childish thoughts

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can't seem to agree with most of your points - Americans vote for the rectal puppets that make the laws that defy the basic fundamentals of common sense. A large number of people who complain about the lay of the land don't even vote...it's the "what's in it for me" mindset. Also some would say what good would it do, referring to the last Presidential election, but we should still try.

I agree the U.S. should take care of itself first and limit the unnecessary involvement in some areas of the world, but to address such concerns in the suggested manner of the original post fuels the perceptions of the rest of the planet that Americans are ignorant. I do not believe we are ignorant (I am American), but I do believe we are arrogant in many respects and still too complacent post September 2001.

It's comments like "there's no welfare left for me" that perturbs me more than the absence of my pimp cane (signature joke). I'm not one to overly try and shove my personal views down the throats of others - but this prompted me to sling two copper Lincolns.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If America 'drops the bomb' wihtout a really good reason no ohtre country will like them and the UN will get mad and then we have to hear about it on the news. The US only used the atom bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki because they had fought for 3 and a half years,and the rest of the allies were on their side. Everybody wanted WWII to be finished, but Japan kept it going.They simply decided that it was quicker to drop one bomb than fight another year of war

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Umm who preytell do you drop the dumb on??? You�re going justify vaporizing an entire populous to eliminate a couple hundred possible enemies of the US. And who do you consider to be enemies of the US, say any country that displeases America.
Just to inform a little bit more, one of the reason why America and other western countries are so rich is our zealous greed and exploitation of the 3rd world, not to mention our over consumption. People like you give Americans bad name.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Opus]

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I say let this moron keep posting. She's a walking advert for why you really don't need to listen to white right wing racist war mongering idots. She's practically a red neck nazi calender girl, send em back ? send who back ? send em back where ? drop what bomb on who ?

Frankly I think this person must be a troll becuause no one could seriously epitomise a conservatives wet dream this well unless she was taking the piss.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Let's keep the angry rhetoric on one thread, please?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Behave, no name calling, etc etc etc.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join