It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What religion would be offended if the existence of Aliens was confirmed???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I can only wonder if the offended people would form a strike in front of the white house. I can imagine that now, but it wouldnt be the government's fault for disclosing the truth. Maybe it would be their fault for not letting us know sooner.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
It would offend alot of them, Mainly Christians they would have to change there BS notion of Creation!

you might as well change yours before it's too late !

idiot

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kyateLaBoca

i'm a christian and we don't have a problem with little green men. God created the heavens and the earth and all that dwell there in. that covers them too.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Not to be too "fundamental" here, but what would you think if aliens got off of the saucer and said " Sorry we couldn't get here sooner to let you know, but Armageddon is next Tuesday. We've only got till then to to get everybody on the fundamentalist Christian path or it's hellfire for the bunch of you. Now, where's the nearest IHOP I'm starvin" ?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Book of John, Chapter 10, verse 6 states as follows: "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd."

The Aliens will be accepted by the Christians as the 'other sheep' coming to hear the message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join