It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy Yall!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I guess I'm the new kid in town but don't pay too much attention to me, I'm harmless, won't steal your girlfriend, ha! This looks like a cool site and my instincts are usually on the money so I'm sure this was a good decision. It has that vibe about it. See yall in the forums, Chow!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Hello!

What state are you in? My guess is Texas. Am I right?

Anyways... I hope you have alot of fun here learning the many wonderful things ATS offers.

The ATS mods will be here soon to tell you what the rules are, just have fun and abide by common decensy and you should do fine.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Hi KrispyB, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard KrispyB!

Look forward to your input! This place continues to amaze me! Enjoy!
Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by KrispyB

Hello!

What state are you in? My guess is Texas. Am I right?

Anyways... I hope you have alot of fun here learning the many wonderful things ATS offers.

The ATS mods will be here soon to tell you what the rules are, just have fun and abide by common decensy and you should do fine.
And you would be right, I'm from Austin, Tx. How did YALL guess that? lol! Why is it when you said the MODS will soon be here I got this image in my head of the Cinebites (from the movie, Hell Raiser) paying Frank a visit? No offense intended toward any mod. Maybe it was because I had that movie on my mind recently and in that movie they say things similar to that, (they are coming!). Anyway, thanks! I'm enjoying the company already.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Welcome aboard KrispyB!

Look forward to your input! This place continues to amaze me! Enjoy!
Peace
Well thank you very much! Come on down for a cold one some time, we'll chew the fat.... off some nice brisket and talk some too.

top topics

join