It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a few thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello All!!
I apologize if this isn't something you thought it was but I just want to steal a few moments of your time. I have been a long time lurker of the site but just recently joined, I have been working to get my first 20 posts so that i could put this thread up and i hope i dont get too much negative feed back from people but im sure someone will feel the need. I would like to start with a big thank you to everyone for opening my eyes!
Before ATS i knew minimal amounts about things....JFK....Moon landing....Cow Mutilations. This site however has really shown me just how far the rabbit hole goes, everything from Underground bunkers, to UFOs, to 9/11....my blinders are now off for good and I just want to thank everyone for helping contribute to that. I am so happy knowing i am no longer a sheep being led into slaughter and im not being brainwashed anymore by the Mass Media Monster! Anytime breaking news happens i jump on ATS to get the REAL story and i really love the communal feel of the site. Everyone is very nice (with the exception of a few ppl) and i look forward to becoming friends with everyone and meeting/chatting with new people.
Once again thank you all for helping me see the truth about this world and even my own country. I hope i can only repay everyone by bringing in new members and doing to others as others did for me. Thanks for spending a little time getting to know me, dont be too hard on me with the comments

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi 535cataclysm, 20 posts are not needed to open a thread in the introductions forum

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I do suggest you read the link on Avatars though.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

join