It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shabbat/Sabbath Message, for Jew and Gentile..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am not supposed to be online on Shabbat... But it is lawfull to do good no??

As Jews we have forgotten the COMMANDMENTS of the Most High in favour of those written by men... The Talmud...

God commands us to love Him with our heart soul and strength, and love each other.. Love our neighbours..... To NOT love our neighbours is to not love those who are also made in the Most Highs Image... How can we love G-d if we do not love them, and each other?? We dishonour God, and we do not honour Him or the gifts He has given...
As a nation we have been blessed above all men.. We have more Nobel prize winners in science etc than any other ethnic group...

Yet we forget Gods commands...

To Love Him...

To NOT make graven image... Then why do we keep the ways of the world which is lies and TV??? An image or what??

Keep Shabbat Holy.. Yet we do no good in it!!!

Goodness and love is GOD...

Though shall not steal... Yet we do.. From the very mouths of children..

Thou shall not dishonour thy father and mother... Which we do everyday!!! How would our mothers and fathers feel about imprisoning thousands??? Them being prisoners themselves???.. About Dishonouring God and HIs word, and practising justice without mercy??

Thou shall not commit adultery.. Yet it is done every day in Israel... Adultery with the world... Adultery with unrighteousness... Creating darkness and fear.. Fear is not faith..

Thou shall not murder... Yet we do.... How are we meant to be the light of the world when we act in its ways?? Like an animal? Those of God do not murder but love their enemies..

Those are but few of Gods COMMANDMENTS, and to break just one, is to break them all... What atonement then is for Israel??

Yeshua HaMoshiach... The suffering Servant...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Great post my friend. Keep up the good fight, we'll wake 'em all up eventually.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why do you separate Jews and Gentiles?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Jews were given the Word First... We were meant to be their light... BUt we are not.. We were meant to be family but are not... You guys do the same thing... How about you accept us for a change?? I would love THAT!! And wait for it..

We are expected to accept strangers as family, yet you would NEVER do the same.. You hold us on higher moral reasoning yet do not do the same for yourselves...

That is why each individual Jew has to work for God....

That creates arrogance...

How about joinig in? Or are you too messed up to be a bro/sis of a Jew???

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

*they* separate themselves because they themselves are Gentiles. *they* are KHAZARS and love people to call them Semites and Jews, when history and scripture tells us they're not.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

Originally posted by star in a jar

*they* separate themselves because they themselves are Gentiles. *they* are KHAZARS and love people to call them Semites and Jews, when history and scripture tells us they're not.

Nope... Its THAT attitude that separates us..... Im here... Right now... Im willing to be your friend... Accept me.... Or not... I hope you accept..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im a good and loyal friend btw, to add to my previous post... No religion involved.. But Honour..... I will keep your secrets, but tell you the truth.... That is me...
Im not begging for friends btw... I have many... But am putting myself out there to help heal the divisions placed on us by politics... And self interests...

Soooo

I would like to buy a pint......????

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will be your friend, and I like what you stand for.
More Jews need to expose the JEWISH EXTREMISTS. Have you ever heard that term?
There is a lot in the Talmud, and not all of it would please Gentiles. I believe there are the old hard-liners and the younger, more liberal Jews, but we rarely get a peek behind this rift.
Perhaps we need a better look. Secret societies and ceremonies do NOT breed trust.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Jews were given the Word First... We were meant to be their light... BUt we are not.. We were meant to be family but are not... You guys do the same thing... How about you accept us for a change?? I would love THAT!! And wait for it..

And what is this 'Word' you were given first? The Bible sounds very much like a story about the time period after some sort of our last Apocalypse, written and changed by unknown scribes and councils and printing presses, after each passing generation.

We are expected to accept strangers as family, yet you would NEVER do the same.. You hold us on higher moral reasoning yet do not do the same for yourselves...

I accept you, but don't separate us. We are human. We must assimilate. Resistance is futile.

That is why each individual Jew has to work for God....

Sure, the real Jews work for God, but like any other religion, there are people, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, that have no right to call themselves such by the actions they do.

That creates arrogance...

Arrogant is separating the Jews and Gentiles with the reasoning that the other is different from the other groups, other than the difference in name. IE: Thinking one is more blessed or better, or smarter, stronger, more full of themselves than the other.

How about joinig in? Or are you too messed up to be a bro/sis of a Jew???

I will gladly call anyone my brother, sister, cousin, but anyone who carries out negative actions towards people or a society is not.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A commendable attitude. Star and flag.
Religion should be a moral code, and no moral code should be built upon acquiring enemies left and right.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yeah dude, I know where you are comming from, that ia why I take my example from Yeshua.... He went into all the bad places but left 12 men who changed the world... He is truth.. Because if He was not, then it would NOT happen...

Many "christians" have joined to th flag but they are just after a blessing... The true Israel lays in the hearts of men... Those that forgive their enemies... Who would go the extra mile... Those that would plead the cause of th widow and orphan...

Those that do not do that are not of God.....

Flame away... Your conscience will be seared by the suffering of children... And if that does not force you to act then you are no Jew!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Greetings my brother.
Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, she‘asah li kol tzorki
Barukh Adonai yom yom ya’amos-lanu ha’El Yeshuateinu.
Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha’olam,
yotzer or u’vorei choshek, oseh shalom u’vorei et hakol
Shalom.
May your burdens be lite, doing the work of peace and love is always pleasing to G_D, Sabbath or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I will gladly call anyone my brother, sister, cousin, but anyone who carries out negative actions towards people or a society is not.

No you wont.... I call you brother without condition, you do not.... If you will not hear me then why should I hear you??

That is just hearing... Sensory... And we are of the same planet....

I would still be your friend.... But that is up to you...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yissachar1, Stewie:
A little brotherhood goes along way.

I thought if people tried to live by the Ten Suggestions,
then they probably would never have an excuse to fight.

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Those "suggestions" take that away... Only those who want that immaginarry power go along with it...

Real love is a commodity to be bought and sold in the future... it seems... Its wrong... See you soon..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Who gives a crap about fighting???
Bring you crap on lol/

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
God's true chosen people are not those who lust for vengeance, war bloodshed, isolation, separation and military supremacy. Those Israelis who seek peace through military weaponry and force, preemptive strikes and overkill retaliations are indeed an abomination.

The true people of God in the Middle East are those who seek peaceful coexistence on both sides.

All others have condemned themselves before God.

The only hope for that region now is for the minority of Muslims and Jews seeking peaceful coexistence to grow in numbers.

The only possibility for peace exists in them.

You can't have love for a neighbor that launches rockets at you anymore than they can love you when your soldiers with guns stand between you.

You can't force your neighbors to live oppressed and expect them to make peace with you.

I'm sure God is watching all of this, and is completely disgusted with both sides.

No true people of God/Allah on either side would have such lust for war.

War is hell, the hell they have made suits them both.

Pray for the innocents on both sides.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, I love shellfish. I know it says back in Leviticus or something that eating that is a sin because it an unclean food. Then someone else said that this was for the Jew an unclean food but not for the gentile. So I am wondering about it, because I really do love shrimp and crab. I think God made these and if he made these, why are they not clean foods? I think back in the time of Leviticus then there was not modern refrigeration, so maybe God was trying to protect his people when he said not to eat certain things. But today our foods can be flash frozen and cleaned and they don't make us sick.

I would buy my shrimp and crab from a grocery store, but not if it was in a market stall in some third world country, just sitting there without being refrigerated. The fishy smell alone would probably not be good to smell and I wouldn't want to eat it.

Do you believe there is really unclean food now?

Also, Sometimes I think really deep thoughts and I wonder about God. It isn't like I want to have doubt, but I am very curious about God. I know that at most, we can only understand a little bit about him, and not everything.

Like the other day I was thinking God is the beginning and the end. Was there ever a time when God himself existed alone, and without any creation and anything existing other than himself? What would this be like and what would God be thinking about while he is alone? How long was he alone before he decided to make something? What was the first thing he ever made, an angel? I don't know if the Jewish people have anything in old hebrew that says anything about what God was doing before he made the world. I wonder even if maybe he made other worlds too, because the universe is huge.

Then sometimes I wonder if there could be another me living in another place, doing something that I decided not to do, or making another decision that I didn't make.

I am also very interested in the universe and physics and love to read about new discoveries in science. I don't think they disprove God at all, and just make him more interesting to me.

I guess he knows that I am a curious person already and he must have made me this way. Sometimes I wonder if my curiousity can lead me astray.

I am starting to believe in energy chakras in the body and thinking that maybe people have some powers that maybe they can tap into under certain circumstances. Maybe this is wrong thinking, but I don't think people today really use all their brain and maybe they could tap into a higher conciousness through meditation.

I also love to have lucid dreams and I can relax and catch myself going into a dream. I don't know if this is wrong or not. I usually just fly around in my dream.

Maybe I am getting led astray by my interests in these things.

But I think also that our English bible is a translation of Hebrew and sometimes certain words can be mistranslated and give a different meaning to the text.

So maybe there are some things that we don't really understand in the traditional way that they were meant to be understood.

I believe that it says some place in Revelations that he who blesses Isreal God will bless, he who curses it will be cursed. When you see Isreal surrounded and the abomination that causes desolation (sounds like a weapon of mass distruction) set up in a temple, then the time for Christ return is coming soon.

I believe it says some place that Isreal will be destroyed, not a stone left on another. Then those who live will turn to Christ in the end.

It does seem that Revelations is coming true. Many of the things seem to be happening. The world seems so mad at Isreal now. There are wars and rumors of wars. North Korea, China, Iran? There are plagues and pestulences and earthquakes in diverse places. It is all as it says in the bible.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hello friend...I don't believe in God and stuff but I wish you well in whatever festival you are having. The only thing I found awkward in your post is you seperate people under different classification. None is first or second, everyone is same and equal imo. Have fun and be cool :thumsup:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good word...I thought I was reading from the Gospels and NT book of James. Your thoughts were a breath of fresh air.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join