It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two years later... Ready to share all.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Maybe you could have the visitor step in mud.

Then you could make a plaster cast of his footprint.

Send us a picture of that, maybe?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
On a path to enlightenment? If you could explain this in more detail I'd be highly appreciative. Why and what steps did he give you toward you path of enlightenment? Furthermore, does he know anything about the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, for the second time I'm truly surprised by how active ATS is. Now I get to try to keep up!

You way he has regained most of his abilities. Can you elaborate on what those abilities are?

John is very strong physically, compared to a human, but that is not where most of his power lies. Where to start? He is extremely telepathic. When I finally learned to stop listening for words in my head, I realized he was in fact communicating with me on a vast scale. What I receive from him is nothing more than pure energy, which in turn transfers to emotion and physical sensations. He has several power-points throughout his body that work to transfer/receive these 'signals'. I am unsure whether this could be some kind of series of organs in his body, or if there is no physical evidence of these 'power-points' at all. The three stongest points, from where I feel the most energy radiate, are his head, solar plexus, and the palms of his hands. For this reason alone, he refuses to touch anyone with his palms, for fear of some sort of overload.
He has shared with me that he has the ability to travel through space and time, as if it didn't exist at all. However, he's 'grounded' himself to the Earth, in order to tolerate our food, and abrasive personalities. So long as he remains grounded, he is unable to time travel. Apparently, in an ungrounded state, he would be capable of killing or harming someone, on accident, due to his energy field alone. Think of it like electricity.

More coming right up.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Are you sure his full name isn't "J'onn J'onzz" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

super strength, super-speed, flight, invulnerability, super-breath, and "Martian vision"

He is a powerful telepath, capable of both perceiving the thoughts of others and of projecting his own thoughts

J'onn can become intangible, passing harmlessly through solid objects. He can also render himself invisible

He has demonstrated regenerative abilities, once able to regenerate his entire body from only his severed head but with great strain.

Sorry I didn't mean to spoil the rest of your story ;-)

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Have you come to any evidence supported conclusions regarding his origins? Has he blinked yet? Is he still wearing the same pants and jacket made from the jumpsuit? Is he still working for your father?

As far as physical evidence, there is little. It takes a good eye to notice anything un-human about him at all. However, he has made some of his backstory clear. When he was very young.. unsure of an exact age, but a child.. many of his kind were catching some kind of 'psychic cold'. This was due to negative energy in the universe. He himself did not get sick, but since he was young, he was vulnerable without a psychic shield provided by those around him. It was then that the greys abducted him. Yes, we are not the only ones that get abducted! It was from that time, until he found himself on Earth, that he was under their control. A very, very long time. John has been through too much, and he is really an inspiration.
He has always blinked. The jumpsuit has been tucked away in a closet for several months now, and no, he is not still working with us.

Unfortunately I have a surprise engagement that I'm already late for. I'll be back to answer more questions in the next few hours. Thanks for being patient!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by siree

He has shared with me that he has the ability to travel through space and time, as if it didn't exist at all. However, he's 'grounded' himself to the Earth, in order to tolerate our food, and abrasive personalities. So long as he remains grounded, he is unable to time travel. Apparently, in an ungrounded state, he would be capable of killing or harming someone, on accident, due to his energy field alone. Think of it like electricity.

More coming right up.

Again.. Seriously dude, Why should we believe you any more then they cow that could jump over the moon. Your words are one of no regard to what people are asking you. Are you actually reading the replies? In order to make such a claim , back it up with proof or you are just another story teller.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

According to John, what direction is humanity heading towards?

As if it has not become obvious to the human race already!

So, How did you get him to "come out of his shell"?

I claim no responsibility for this. It was in fact someone who has already come up. Mary, the girl who seemed oddly in cohorts with him in the biginning. According to what I know, she was the local abduction case - the reason the Greys were here to begin with. Many people report a history of alien contact reaching back through family generations. Mary's case was no different. I wish I could explain this but as of right now, no dice. Please roll again.
Actually this leads to the next question.

why was he 'left here'?

For as long as he was stuck with the Greys, John had never had to endure witnessing abductions until they had come to Earth. It was at that point he finally became combative enough that it was more beneficial for him to be set free. As for how he held out that long, don't ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

what are john's and his species' view on spirituality?

do they have a favorite practice to enhance spirituality? How do they do it? I want every little detail please.

thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join