It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Tower Frequency Changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have always been the one to notice things no one else ever does, and back in 2008 I was noticing a big change in the Radio waves that was being projected across the Streams where effecting peoples moods slightly.

For instance one day the tower would be projecting a frequency that had nothing to do with the stations that was being played at time at a level lower then you can hear and I noticed that day people where really upset or sad, 4 our of 5 people.

Of course you can always say, what others are feeling affect others into their feelings and I understand this, but when it is effecting only the people near this Radio tower and its more then over half.. somethings up.

I started talking about this to my friends online at the time, and I was also doing some radio shows with untold mysteries and I started talking about what I was observing. (Out of the Box)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi NickyBlue,
Interesting post - there's a ton of stuff out there about Haarp discussing things like this - I found an interesting site you might want to look at.

www.bariumblues.com...

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state. B) 10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior and C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

I always thought it was more like 5Hz that caused depression - Either way these E.L.Fs are depressing things.

Mass population control? I wouldn't put it past those in power.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Sceptic_al]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well spotted. Ye they are able to manipuate various emitters to create resonance at certain frequencies.

www.lunarsight.com...

Is an excellent source for which frequency fits where, and various interpretations of the effects.

Also research orgonite, which is claimed to disturb targetting EMF.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So if they are constantly changing the transmission frequency, how come these stations can always be received on exactly the same frequencies.

I suggest you need to take stronger medication for your condition.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

The FM frequency remains the same. But there can be sub frequencies within the carrier signals that affect us humans, without affecting our technology, likes radios.

Cell phone towers are claimed to have similar capabilities.

I don't know a lot about it, but IMHO it most certainly is possible and probable.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
I suggest you need to take stronger medication for your condition.

Ridicule is a statement more about your mindset than her's. Its a statement that your comments, not her's, have nothing to offer

About the mood altering.
Its a fact that some type of auditory/visual input will alter your moods, from feeling sad, to cheery, etc. I see no reason why the government would be doing some secret testing on the masses to see how well they can perhaps weaponise television/radio/etc to set a mindset subtly...hell, you wouldn't even need a secret type of wave..just a programmed display of video and audio would do the trick..
Then we can consider even deeper sounds, more basic vibrational frequencies tucked into the back end of signals to effect the brain as you watched or listened...programming your mind a bit...sure, makes perfect sense.
I guess the question would be why moreso than how.

this is a amusing video to show the possibilities

[edit on 4-6-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Its HAARP.
HAARP broadcasts anti light feelings to all the radio stations in the world thus effecting their frequency. The frequency can effect moods and cause paranoia. In some cases even causes spontaneous combustion and inflamitory diseases, not to mention middle eastern issues, global warming, earth quakes, tsunamis,riots and poverty.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Interesting post. How did you measure the frequencies? An EMF meter? Details, details!

Yeah, they've got cell / radio towers, underground GWEN stations, HAARP (ULF,EMF,etc), scalar / gravity energy even. Scalar detector

I heard it's good to use a gauss meter to find hotspots in your house. If your bed or favorite chair are placed in one it's not good...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Its HAARP.
HAARP broadcasts anti light feelings to all the radio stations in the world thus effecting their frequency. The frequency can effect moods and cause paranoia. In some cases even causes spontaneous combustion and inflamitory diseases, not to mention middle eastern issues, global warming, earth quakes, tsunamis,riots and poverty.

You forgot to mention dandruff, pimples and PMT.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickyBlue
I have always been the one to notice things no one else ever does, and back in 2008 I was noticing a big change in the Radio waves that was being projected across the Streams where effecting peoples moods slightly.

For instance one day the tower would be projecting a frequency that had nothing to do with the stations that was being played at time at a level lower then you can hear and I noticed that day people where really upset or sad, 4 our of 5 people.

Of course you can always say, what others are feeling affect others into their feelings and I understand this, but when it is effecting only the people near this Radio tower and its more then over half.. somethings up.

I started talking about this to my friends online at the time, and I was also doing some radio shows with untold mysteries and I started talking about what I was observing. (Out of the Box)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
At some point people have to wake up in one form or another.
I'm not saying that I know anything but this is an interesting site if
you scroll down and read where one lady was watched..it was govt.
related but by folks one might otherwise not suspect.
www.willthomasonline.net...
This story interests me for it may indicate something happening to
somebody on a very private level.
Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No, you aren't the only one experiencing these oddities.
I have noticed that the normal AM/FM frequencies have been very weak & erratic lately.
Another thing is that a week ago my Internet & cable was out for about 5 hours. I called my provider, but kept getting disconnected or was put on hold only to hear that all operators were busy & to call back later.
When it finally came back on, I noticed that channel 6 had moved to channel 7.
Anybody else have this happen to them?

Edit to Add: I don't recall the cable company didn't notify me in advance of any changes.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yes those too. Not to mention AIDS, cancer and fail (which the OP is full of). More specifically Brain AIDS sometimes called BrAIDS

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have my morning newspaper delivered.

But lately I find either that I receive no newspaper at all, or it is delivered very late so I cannot read it before I have to leave for work..

This is conclusive proof that the government have implemented HAARP technology of cunningly shifting frequencies to prevent people from reading morning newspapers.

There are secret CIA energy tractor beams that must sweep my street early in the mornings, and force my newspaper straight up into outer space.
This is secret government technology using HAARP to make newspapers rise into the air, but only at targeted homes.

It is deliberately designed to induce fear and anxiety in first edition newspaper readers.
HAARP has the primary purpose of making regular newspaper readers commit suicide.

The long term goal is to reduce world population, and secret government research has proved that taking away a persons morning newspaper definitely makes people suicidal.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When I disconnected the battery on my car, all of my favourite radio frequencies were lost. I spent ten minutes reprogramming them all. TPTB got me good this time, no one should have their frequencies messed with.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Paranormal TV Presents...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I did use a EMF meter and I used was my eyes noticing the changes around me. Keep in mind, I was 18 at the time and should have logged my info better!!! I do now and I haven't gone back to studding the radio waves yet, but I will again as soon as I get out of back woods mountains and back to FL where there is more Radio stations and cell signal "YAY"

I just found it very interesting that these waves affected the people the way it did. Sometimes I feel like they enjoy keeping us in that depressed, frustrated, and upset emotions so that two things can happen., One they keep us controlled and Two they harness it some way. Like a energy high* and don't put it past humans, I know plenty of people that get a type of high seeing people pissed off ect. ect.

I don't think its aliens behind this or even the government, but the Media itself

The media is ran and operated by a lot of energy hores, and I know first hand and I think they enjoy ruling the world without using guns and roses

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Much information has been released about an 8-Level underground base under Camp Hero near Montauk Point, Long Island where full-fledged Nazi and CIA agents have apparently been working on sophisticated time-space manipulation experiments, as well as microwave mind-control experiments aimed at large populations, which are -- according to researchers Al Bielek and Preston Nicholes -- being carried out to a greater degree than ever before under the cover of the Alaskan 'HAARP' project. It has been stated that unusual frequency broadcasts were detected all over Los Angeles prior to the L.A. Riots of 1992 shortly before the riots broke out, and there were inferences that the L.A. Riots were part of an "Operation Garden Plot" trial-run to establish martial law in America

thats from this thread about the Omega project HERE

Not saying one relates to the other...but no doubt frequencys are used, or attempted to be used, against at the very least, enemies and such...obviously they would need to test such weapons somewhere quietly..why not sociological experiments?

not sure about "seeing" it mind you, but that is simply because my perceptions dont allow to see much disturbances...I do see heat waves coming off of distant flatlands however...which is a normal ability with decent eyesight...whos to say that other waves cant be seen by anyone...meh. Might be some truth to this...wouldn't it suck to dismiss someone's account simply because you personally cant do it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

((snip))

((snip))

not sure about "seeing" it mind you, but that is simply because my perceptions dont allow to see much disturbances...I do see heat waves coming off of distant flatlands however...which is a normal ability with decent eyesight...whos to say that other waves cant be seen by anyone...meh. Might be some truth to this...wouldn't it suck to dismiss someone's account simply because you personally cant do it.

I knew a dude in HS that was born deaf and loved music with heavy bass, he could "see" and feel the waves he said.. He also claimed he would get, and literally see, "bad vibes" from people.

Being HS kids we mostly clowned on him to tell us which chicks were glowing good, he mostly ignored us.. I guess it made him feel uncomfortable, but once.. sure enough, he pointed out a frat boy at our HS party who was vibing "really bad".. Frat boy was a douche for sure, doing his best to get the little girlies wasted, and apparently did take advantage of one later that night... I always thought that was freaky cool.

Anyone here know much about Binaural beats?.. I listened to about 20 min of an album I found on rhapsody by "Uplink", album: Binaural Beats Project".. it was interesting... any truth to an idea my friend claims to be accurate: Binaural beats can interfere with so called govt signals?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
An FM/TV or AM antenna has far too short an effective electrical length to effectively radiate even a few milliwatts of power at those low frequencies.
Considering 50Hz has a full wavelength of ~6000km, a 10Hz wavelength would be nearly of 30,000km... an FM frequency of 100MHz would have a full wavelength of ~3 meters- a huge difference in antenna length and a similarly huge difference in the amount of power the antenna can radiate. Even considering 1/8 wave antenna, you're still looking at a wavelength in excess of 3500km for a 10Hz signal.
When you start considering the wavelengths involved in ELF, it's obvious that a dedicated transmission facility is required and can be located nearly anywhere on earth and you'd still be exposed to a portion of the signal. Keep in mind ELF has been used for communications with submarines around the world because the signal can propagate around the world with only a few transmission facilities required.
en.wikipedia.org...

Broadcasting a 10Hz signal superimposed on an FM signal would only create a 10Hz tone which most loudspeaker designs would have difficulty reproducing if they could do so at all. Broadcasting the same tone on AM is almost impossible due to the limitations of the modulation method.

new topics

top topics

join