It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Card's behavior after informing Bush of attack suggests complicity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Gore would have dropped his colostomy bag and made a real scene...
I remember those clips after he recieved the news and everyone in the room at home suspected he acted suspicious... at the time a lot of people were wondering...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

well, if you can get your hands on the White House Secret Service manual - you will see they never went into ATTACK ON AMERICA
mode. the president was not surrounded by SS agents - picked up and run to Safety is the protocol. and no one breaks protocol, its how you keep your job. COver Your Ass (CYA) and that did not happen -- so something else was happening that was within protocol.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

excuse me...? 8 more years of Bush.... jusy say no - to all incumbents... farmer john will lead us to prosperity - freedom - no some scum bag criminal you call a President. The election was rigged... and you want the rigger's crew serving as president. I puke on you.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

No one has ever suggested that Bush should have run out of the room? ...I've seen numerous postings from people like you (and if I look hard enough, pretty sure I will find one authored by you) that state Bush should have immeadiately left the room.

Oh brother. OK then, how would you describe it if we mean as soon as Card told him we're under attack, that Bush should have politely excused himself from the room and calmly walked out instead of waiting for the reading event to be over?

Like the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia? You do realize that the President was in FLORIDA right? Quite a ways from ANY of the attacks that day. In other words, no clear and present danger to the President at the school.

That's because you're looking at it in hindsight. How did they know the POTUS wasn't in danger? Did the Pentagon think it was going to be hit?

What good does it do for the President to scare the kids

Um, we never suggested he should.

He was in the room for another 7-8 minutes.

More like about 13 minutes. How far do you think Fight's 77 and 93 traveled in that amount of time (officially)?

You certainly are a crappy researcher. EVERY reporter in that room was getting pages about what was going and a couple even tried to ask him something, which he told them to stop. In addition, Ari Flesicher had written a message on his clipboard saying "DONT SAY ANYTHING YET" and had shown it to the President.

That was AFTER the reading event ended.

Even if he had immeadiately left the room, it would have done no good.

Had the Pentagon been attacked yet?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
You cant possibly hypothesize accurately what the presidents reaction to the worst terrorist attack in history should be, nor anyone else's, as nothing like it had ever happened.

That's why he would have made a "WTF" look at Card and at least said something to him, not a look of "Oh, that's what's going on, it wasn't a bad pilot after all" and then picked up a book to read think "Man, I hope this reading event ends soon, I should probably go out there and do something since I'm the 'Commander of the Chefs'."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Even if he was shocked, would he want to upset the children, would he talk back whether shocked or in acknowledgement or confirmation at the event? i don't think he would. He wouldn't want people to suspect.

We're still jumping to conclusions here people.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Even if he was shocked, would he want to upset the children

Why would he? And even if his reaction did scare the kids, he was just told shocking news. It would have been expected and NORMAL.

would he talk back whether shocked or in acknowledgement or confirmation at the event? i don't think he would. He wouldn't want people to suspect.

Suspect what?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

What i was trying to say is he was remaining "professional" in front of the kids so that they wouldn't be in fear because of the fact a president was shocked and dumbfounded at the information he was told. Whether he was under prior knowledge of the attacks or not.

And if he was in on the attacks, then he isn't going to respond or say anything that a teacher or kids may here that may disturb them.

Apologies if i worded it incorrectly before. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What i was trying to say is he was remaining "professional" in front of the kids so that they wouldn't be in fear because of the fact a president was shocked and dumbfounded at the information he was told.

If he was innocent and was told completely surprising and shocking news, there's no guarantee he would have a knee-jerk reaction that might of startled the kids. It's surprising and shocking news "after all."

And if he was in on the attacks, then he isn't going to respond or say anything that a teacher or kids may here that may disturb them.

Let's say he's in on it, if he whispered something back to Card and then announced to the class he has an important phone call to take and he'll be right back, then calmly walked out, would that look suspicious, or alarm the kids?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
he should have said to the kids " being the president is very hard and sometimes one must quit doing things that are fun like now. i need to go and take care of something important. i will come again and finish reading with you."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
First of all, why is Mr. Card whispering in Bush's ear instead of communicating with him through an ear piece? Not only is an earpiece much more private, it is a much faster way of communicating. What is this, the 19th Century? Card is whispering in his ear and Fleischer is holding up cue cards. What a crock!

This carnival side show looks completely staged - probably to make Bush like a total moron and give the Government the excuse that they were helpless in preventing this "attack".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

What i was trying to say is he was remaining "professional" in front of the kids so that they wouldn't be in fear because of the fact a president was shocked and dumbfounded at the information he was told.

If he was innocent and was told completely surprising and shocking news, there's no guarantee he would have a knee-jerk reaction that might of startled the kids. It's surprising and shocking news "after all."

Let's say he's in on it, if he whispered something back to Card and then announced to the class he has an important phone call to take and he'll be right back, then calmly walked out, would that look suspicious, or alarm the kids?

There are many possibilities, maybe he is really that stupid and emotionless, maybe he was trained or indoctrinated into the position to remain emotionless, maybe he's in on it, maybe hes not, who knows but we certainly don't...We don't know what's happening behind the scenes, maybe someone will step forward one day ..I'm just suggesting possible alternatives to no avail, no further truth, therefore this = farce.

Like i said, maybe someone will step forward. I'm sure theres more convincng theories out there of prior global elite, shadow goverment knowledge in the 911 attacks such as the explosive substances found or the cascasding demolished falling of the towers or bombs going off before the plane hit etc.

Maybe the truth will come out, if it is truely a conspiracy it could have well bee designed and plotted so that no possible knowledge of any involvement could be found. The perfect crime. GL in your search for truth anyway. Peace

[edit on 7/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pillsTo me you are 100% right because my first reaction to hearing that a commercial airliner had a hit one of the biggest buildings in NYC was of shock and disbelief. I was like “WAA WTF?! How!? When!?” and I wanted to see it for myself on television.

Yeah but he's the president and you're - well, I don't know what you do, but I'm guessing it's not quite as important. People in positions at the head of large organisations tend to have to get on with what they're doing, not just wander off to watch telly because they feel like it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
First of all, why is Mr. Card whispering in Bush's ear instead of communicating with him through an ear piece? Not only is an earpiece much more private, it is a much faster way of communicating. What is this, the 19th Century? Card is whispering in his ear and Fleischer is holding up cue cards. What a crock!

This carnival side show looks completely staged - probably to make Bush like a total moron and give the Government the excuse that they were helpless in preventing this "attack".

Have a look through pictures of Obama now, or Bush back then. Sift through the thousands of photos of them meeting foreign dignitaries, members of the public, schoolchildren. Have a look at how often they're wearing an earpiece. Ponder on whether an earpiece would therefore actually be more suspicious. Realise that you just make stuff up to feel clever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join