It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Job Search Continues....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I just love how people love to ignore the out sourcing of jobs and the damage done by home grown Americans in the banking and big business companies.

-----

And the one guy above that noted people should aim higher.

Most people are told to aim lower, because the higher paying jobs are getting more difficult to get into.

I've heard tons of people say, "Suck up your pride and take the cashier job at Path Mart." Even if you used to be a receptionist at a really big and important firm.

-----

What is the next best thing? Apply for jobs that require less qualifications. They're easier for you to get.

Too many people are being ignorant of these factors and just say the immigrants ruined everything. It's bull.

-----

Where did all the factories go? Where did all the mills run off to? The America from the 50s I recall was booming with jobs. What happened? Lol, you know what happened.

-----

"The illegals are causing this suffering." Do illegals force employers to hire them? Or do employers hire illegals because it is more efficient for PROFITS?

Nah, let's not blame the Capitalist mentality.

The illegals orchestrated this whole thing.

-----

Face it, your home grown boys love money more than they care about the health and longevity of the community. Profits, profits, profits.

Lol.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by SentientBeyondDesign]

<< 1   >>

join