It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantean Power Rod / AmWand / Qlink Scalar Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I hope that everyone is safe and continues to be prosperous and flourish.

The wisdom of the ages is readily accessible to all who wish to access it.

Attached at the bottom of this page, (click "Link to External Image ) is a picture of my home-made Atlantean Power Rod. It causes near instant manifestation.

Any Wiccans on this board will appreciate this tool.

It is designed in the classic Atlantean way, with a capped metal tube that opens to a crystal focuser. The metal housing is wrapped in leather.

Please see the following links for more information on this emerging ancient technology.

AMWAND
amwand.over-blog.com...
QLINK
www.q-linkproducts.com...
They charge a lot of money for these things.

I Made mine @ home for under $30. More than happy to share the knowledge.

From
www.llewellyn.com...

The Atlantean Power Rod contains the very essence of ancient advanced science. The basic rod is a hollow copper tube with a copper cap at one end. At the other end is a quartz crystal, which is about 3¼4" to 1" in diameter. It is about 1 1¼2" to 3" long. The tip of the crystal should have clear, unchipped facets at its point (the six-sided point of the crystal). The outer covering or insulation is leather, wrapped in a flat spiral. Some healing wand shave quartz crystal in both ends and others have just one crystal with a copper end cap at the other end.

The copper tube acts as an energy accumulator, or funnel; the leather is an insulator, and the quartz crystal acts as an energy transducer, capacitor, and focus for the beam of energy. The only thing that moves through an energy wand is energy. It operates in the exact degree of power and efficiency as the operator it is attuned to. As soon as construction is complete, it begins functioning in the passive mode, radiating energy in all directions from the crystal. Picked up by the operator, it continues to function in this manner. When the operator focuses it by pointing and thinking/visualizing, a blue-white ray of energy beams in that direction from the point of the quartz crystal at the end. Thought switches the device from passive radiating energy to an active energy beam. Intensity and distance of the beam are determined by a combination of thoughts amplified by the emotions of the individual operator.

These machines are capable of delivering a large amount of accurately focused energy at short or long distances with little or no time delay involved. The operator does not have to move or travel to affect its usage. These crystal energy tools, in the hands of an experienced operator, have the ability to reach out through space and time, trans-forming both energy and matter on a subatomic level. Transforming radioactive substances into harmless elements is now possible, as is removing other harmful substances like poison chemicals, dirty air, contaminated food and water, even the Earth itself. These transmutations are completely natural processes. The Earth will disperse, transform, and purify itself over a long period of time; these devices merely speed up normal processes.

The Crystal Power Rod is in actuality a miniature linear accelerator. It is a 12" long subatomic particle beam generator. These are just smaller versions of the most powerful machines ever constructed. Many sub-atomic particles travel at nearly the speed of light. They also travel through all materials: Earth, wood, metal, concrete, and deep space.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Aldeberan]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
how is it possible to make anything in the authentic atlantean way... there is no ACTUAL evidence atlantis was ever real, despite what anyone BELIEVES.

therefore it CANNOT be authentic...

also how is this any different from any other lame crystal wand sold at any other pshycic fair or insence smelling hippy shop anywhere in the world.

real magick doesnt involve spells, or devices or ritual.
if particle accellerators were this cheap to build, our scientists would need to build huge ones with electromagnets.

you are pushing psuedo science and mumbo jumbo. next you will try to promote a voodoo doll

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

"Atlantis" is just a word used to describe the civilizations that existed before ours.
There is plenty of archeological evidence that supports the existence of advanced cultures that were wiped out prior to our own.
"Man" has been around for about 100,000 years. It took us only 300 to go from no tech to high tech. It has happened before, and will happen again.

I'm not pushing my beliefs in any way. There are many people other than myself who understand this technology.

It is different from some "lame crystal wand." If you would take the time to do some research into the construct of scalar technology you would see that.
Follow the links.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldeberan

Would you be able to provide a video of it in action?

Or a photo of it being used? I'm sure we would all be interested to see it...

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am set up with a decent lab, in the process of acquiring a microscope to perform tests on living tissue. (Plant)

I will be more than happy to post results, or even updates. I'm new to this site.

Please let me know what factors you would like to see observed. (Cell growth, death rate, nutrient intake etc)

I would be happy to post a video of the wand in use, however since it is effectively "consciousness focus" tool, its effects would not be observed in the macroscopic world.

Effects are observed over time. Plants grow better, etc. I am interested in the results as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I say you do your experiments.

Then come back and tell us, until then, don't believe anything other than your own experiences, wither pro or con.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The guy is the video is a salesman.. I know... I'm a salesman myself - He uses all the key buzz words to get people interested in the product. But he does not go into this wand's tech as well as he should and give the science behind why it may work.

There are lots if hard core scientific minds on this forum.. and many who subscribe to The Church of The Cult of Science. These later folks will tell you it can't be possible and try to debunk you with theory or if they may be open, describe why scientifically it may indeed work.

This is the test. This is where the water hits the wheel. Will your wand stand up to science in all it's forms?

We shall see.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why so hard on the guy he isn't selling anything he is offering free information in building your own for about $30 I see no harm in what he is doing and people can try it if they like or not.

Energy healing is not new if and this may are may not enhance it He seems to be offering a simple way to test it yourself if you are so inclined no need to berate.

Aldeberan I for one would like to hear what results you may have so far and i am interested in building one and testing it out. I know from personal experience objects can be used to focus ones energy and this sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What does it do ?

second line

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
What does it do ?

It makes your wallet lighter and your brain dumber.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I am interested in hearing what results come of this experiment. I am not so much a believer in crystal healing or any psychic healing for that matter. Although, the OP did a good job on making the information available to everyone so that we may all try it out if we do not believe. I will star the OP for such a good presentation.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Apparently there IS a visible effect as per your OP:

a blue-white ray of energy beams in that direction from the point of the quartz crystal at the end

Could you please take a pic showing this "blue-white" beam in action.

Note that YOU are the one describing the energy output at one end in terms of the visible light spectrum ... and blue-white should be easily visible and therefore able to be photographed.

I don't mind waiting whilst you take/upload the pic.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Oh, I think so, too

The second I see someone using "crystal technology" , I know "something" up

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't know if the OP has been back in a while this his first and only thread since back in June and he wasn't received to well so may not be around

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I bought one of those q-link necklaces for about $300

did nothing - except give me a slight rash where i was wearing it (must be alergic to something in it)
I still have it somewhere.

however, I do have a mighty big quartz crystal and I find when I hold this I get some very strange energy sensations, and have some very energetic meditations with it. If i point it in a certain direction I can sense my energy flow in that direction, when I change the crystals direction, the energy starts flowing the opposite way. So I do believe quartz crystals hold/magnetize/amplify/direct energy.

I don't know about your wand but I think i'd find more usefulness holding onto a giant quartz crystal.

new topics

top topics

join