It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anubis erected at Denver International Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The only other one that I know of for a fact is the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, but I would imagine that Anubis is up at the closest major airport for just about every stop of the tour.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

A bit naive arn't we? Don't you know a lie when you read one. A massive structure that I would call a monument. An artist was emploiyed. Same as
the blue stallion. that's been out there for how long. Not to mention all
the other wierdness surronding the place.

All that! and you can accept someone saying it amounts to an advertisment? WooooW!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yeah, this is a little weird, to say the least! I live in Northern Colorado and will be interested to go see this thing in person, sometime soon!

There is just to many unusual things, at this airport... It might just be coincidence but, then again, who really knows, NO ONE! Well a couple people im sure
haha

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

first to the OP

that is SO COOL!

Although I admit bias being an Egyptian-based Wiccan who follows Isis.

Now then...

Ahmose...can't say for sure but you seem like you are circling the 'bigotry drain' there. I worship Isis and sometimes deal with Anubis. Am I wrong or wacky because I do? Be honest. You won't hurt my feelings or be reported by me...just curious

Regardless that statue is phenomenal...

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thinking like a conspiracy nutjob here . . .

Yes, Anubis was erected at the other airports on the Tut tour. Wouldn't that be the way to justify and normalize it's appearance during the build up to something more significant?

Denver Intnernational Airport - DIA (God(dess) in several languages) is widely known for its myriad conspiracy fuelling murals, tiles and design elements. I won't recap those here.

The area around Denver is widely believed to be one of the primary homes for a provisional government in the even of a major SHTF situation.

Let us consider the timing here. A lot of stuff is going down all over the world: The Gulf Spill, major Israel escalation, ongoing wars in Afghanistand and Iraq, economic crisis, Korean penninsula BS.

Then there is the Operation Blackjack comic. It's dates (June 22/23) are coming up soon. Including the dates of the "UNA" address from the new capital of . . . wait for it . . . Denver.

There are those who say that the Denver International Airport almost seems like a temple of some sort, designed and built for some sort of esoteric ceremony. Perhaps a crowning? The designation of a Pharoah-like "God on Earth" figure?

Could be very interesting indeed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe this Anubis thingy is who the NWO will try forcing people to worship?

The New religion?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Denver airport is a freaky place and adding Anubis to the mix makes all the more weird. The King Tut exhibit is awesome and was in my town several times. An Anubis statue wasn't created and erected for PR purposes either time.

Does anyone know who paid to have the statue made? Will it be taken down after the King Tut exhibit?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
heritage-key.com...

New york too

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wow

Judging from the responses here (especially AFTER these little things called "Facts" were presented about this statue's meaning), maybe they should erect statues of Ritallin and Corky - the boy from Life Goes On

[edit on 3-6-2010 by TXRabbit]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When Denver airport was being built, I think there was a controversy about it being built over an Indian burial ground? Or was that some other American airport??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Care to translate what you just said.

I am not naive and I have read about the airport and it's oddities. I wouldn't fly into that airport for anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just saw today that ANOTHER giant statue of Anubis is being put up in NYC!

What is going on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66bdc638b5ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If this is a king tut exhibit, then why use Anubis and not a replica of the king tut sarcophagus? It doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

This picture you provided of the statue is bizarre in itself.

What is that suitcase doing there?

Can we close in on what labels are stuck on it?

Don't forget how the Denver airport has demons/gargoyles popping out of Samsonite suitcases in a couple of places inside the building.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hmmm well even when the exhibit is done DIA and the NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION could purchase that thing so that its left there permanenly
the murals have either been removed or edited since they were 1st put in place, but im pretty sure they are kept in that 83 sq miles of "storage space" under the airport

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Tut exhibit made its way through Indianapolis last year. Here's Anubis at the Indy 500:

Pfft, the iReport is embedded into the CNN site so Asala kindly linked it below. Anubis in front of the Motor Speedway is kind of a campy sight to see... Denver creepy, Indy 500 campy

www.ireport.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by asala]

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Whisper67]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

wow thats insane..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
When Denver airport was being built, I think there was a controversy about it being built over an Indian burial ground? Or was that some other American airport??

Yup, it was DIA. There's plenty of alleged Indian burial ground, and associated legends, out that way. I think some could be true, but there's a lot of nonsense too. Several years ago, I actually debunked one of them... The legend was that a certain area was haunted/cursed Indian burial ground and you could hear their drums if you went out there late at night, so we checked it out. Sure enough, we heard this faint noise that sounded like and Indian drum. Then we decided to find the source of it, and we eventually came across a natural gas pumping rig in the middle of a field that was emitting a pop on every revolution. A friend took a picture of it and that was the end of that legend.

As for the DIA conspiracy theories, I really haven't seen anything conspiracy-worthy out that way... Yeah, they have some weird murals and stuff inside, plus the giant freaky horse (which is anatomically correct) with glowing red eyes outside, but if that's some secret NWO conspiracy or whatever, why would you make an exhibit out of it? And what useful purpose does that really serve? I just don't see a reason to go around flaunting something that's a massive worldwide secret conspiracy, so I just can't buy that theory. My feeling is that we just have people with some strange tastes in this state, and that's why there's weird stuff out there; that is consistent with other stuff in this state.

The only DIA theory I've heard that makes sense is it being a decent strategic location in case SHTF... I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe there's underground stuff going on, but it seems like a decent location in general... We're far away from coasts and national borders, and there are plenty of nearby resources and infrastructure. There are also a number of abandoned underground Titan missile silos out that way, which may be suitable as shelters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join