It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anubis erected at Denver International Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We all know that Denver International Airport is a very strange place and has lots of Conspiracy's behind a number of objects in it. It has been the subject of everything from the Masonic Capstone/Key Pad, an Alien underground base, and the future Capital of the New World Order. If you have been by it has a very creepy Blue Horse Stature with Glowing Red Eyes. The statue actually fell on top and killed the artist. Well it appears that the airport is going to continue with its strange surroundings by welcoming Anubis the Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife. This will be a 26-foot-tall concrete statue welcoming people to the West Terminal.

Article at www.9news.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I can't wait to see David Icke's next book or presentation about this topic.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
*face plam

You left out the part

It's being put in to preview the Denver Art Museum's King Tut exhibit.

The exhibit runs June 29 through January 9 of next year, and Anubis will be standing guard during that time.

For more information on the exhibit, or to buy tickets, click here.

edit to add:
The whole thing is kind of retarded because
1. This is being put up for the exibit and not part of the reptilian NWO masonic illuminati lizzard neo-con conspiracy.
2. While anubis was a god associated with the afterlife in the middle kingdom he was replaced by osiris. King tut did not come around till the 18th dynasty placing him in the New Kingdom which is why the name osiris inscribed in there and not anubis.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did you read the article? It's being put there for an exhibit not permanently. The exhibit is an Egyptian exhibit on King Tut, so it's no surprise there would be an Anubis statue there. Anubis is a recognizable god from Ancient Egyptian times. King Tut's tomb is one of the greatest finds imo and many cool Anubis statues were found in Tut's tomb. I don't see anything odd about this. The Egyptians believed in the afterlife and to go to the afterlife one has to die in this life right? Well Anubis was the god of death and the afterlife, makes sense to me.

I do find the airport very creepy but it doesn't seem to far out to have an Anubis statue out front during an exhibit on King Tut. I personally have no desire to ever go to that airport and will avoid it at all costs. I have friends who have been there and say it's the creepiest place. I am afraid of flying as it is so I don't want to go to an airport where it depicts nothing but death!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinadetta

Anubis!!!! HOW COOL, We really must be getting close its been a long time lol
I woulnt be upset about it, its just a statue right.

[edit on 6/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
But i think anubis is more appealing than osiris. Osiris is big and green with a head dress and holds a crook and flail. So the vast majority of people being dumb might confuse his head dress with a turbin and his crook with a sickle. So Alex jones would be going on about how obama is supporting al queda be errecting a statue of a communist terrorist. And David icke would just point and say "look he is green lizzards are green CONSPIRACY!!!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Its going to be made out of concrete, not plastic or fibreglass. What if by next January there is no museum?... just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Its going to be made out of concrete, not plastic or fibreglass. What if by next January there is no museum?... just a thought.

Yeah and it makes sense to have it made that way, it's sturdier. So what if there is no museum next January, if it stays so what. It was put there for a reason, to go along with the Exhibit. There are creepier things at that airport besides Anubis
the gas mask guy comes to mind.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by rajaten

Yeah and it makes sense to have it made that way, it's sturdier. So what if there is no museum next January, if it stays so what. It was put there for a reason, to go along with the Exhibit. There are creepier things at that airport besides Anubis
the gas mask guy comes to mind.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by mblahnikluver]

Yeah, the "reason" being...
that they actually do worship this %$#^.

Anubis statue would be very fitting..
in denver airport..
in the white house..
at NASA
the list could go on..

they all "secretly" drool over this crap.
and really do believe it and worship it.

The "exhibit" is most likely just what the public needs to hear to accept the fact they want an Anubis statue there.
"it's for an exhibit, cool!". lol

and there it stays.. forever.....
no 'museum' ever built.

watch. lol

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

who cares if they(whoever they is
) worship the old gods of egypt? there's nothing wrong with worshiping the gods of the ancients; whether they be egyptian, norse, greek or celtic etc..
it's not "crap" . i smell religious bigotry.

on a more ontopic note, i think the denver airport is fascinating. no doubt this new statue will add a nice flavor to it's uniqueness.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by optimus primal]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am flabbergasted by this. You who know about the history of the Denver airport and Denver's role in the NWO should be too. Amazing. This same statue sailed under london bridge a few years back. thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

You mean when king tut was on display there in 2007?
www.kingtut.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"The exhibit runs June 29 through January 9 of next year"

You mean Anubis stays on his pedestal until 1-9-11?

oooo-ee-oooooo!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

www.kingtut.org...

Just because there is A reason for something doesn't mean there aren't other reasons too.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd bet it will remain beyond the Museum tour dates. This fall is supposed to be a highly charged time frame.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not saying that there isn't something odd about the Denver Airport (because I think there is), but I really think that this is just as simple as Anubis is there for the King Tut exhibit. Anubis was at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport for a while a year or so ago because of the exhibit, and nothing funny seemed to happen then or when it was moved.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by zaiger

www.kingtut.org...

Just because there is A reason for something doesn't mean there aren't other reasons too.

Oh i know they really move the king tut exhibit around as an excuse for moving their secret illuminati masonic reptilian spirit light neo-con gods.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No, that's not what I mean.

Do you know WHY the statue was erected at Denver airport? Why somewhere else in the area? Why that particular Egyptian God? Perhaps -whoever-, being linked to Denver Airport, was the one who put their hand up and said they wanted the statue there and not the other way around.

Without knowing the truth you can't know either way but it makes me wonder anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I know that wasn't directed at me, but I still had to respond.

Say you are correct, would that be the same for all of the other airports that Anubis has been at? Or would all of those other locations be just for the heck or it and so that people don't question things and that the Denver Airport is the only location where the statue matters?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't know it was at other airports.
What ones exactly?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join