It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Fantasy Football League 2010??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Unlike the last few seasons I will not chase people to post their availability times. A draft time and date will be decided based on those who actually post their date and time of availability. If you do not post and end up not making it to the draft, that's your problem.

I've been really busy lately and I've been having LOADS of issues with my computer etc. as well so this may one of my only chances to let ya know that I should be free for almost any day (as of right now) between August 24th - August 31st.

Although, I really can't 100% guarantee availability as that could be a really busy time for me in all honesty.

Also, It would be preferable if the draft was to happen sometime in the afternoon (maybe around anytime after 4) as real life issues may make me miss the draft otherwise but I would understand if this is impossible as we have a wide variety of people in different timezones taking part.

Speaking of which I'm In Doncaster, England so I'm running on Greenwich Mean time (GMT)

Anyway, I'll try and be online as much as possible to check up on things concerning the draft etc. but like I said I can't guarantee that I'll always be when needed as I'm facing alot of computer issues right now.

These issues should be sorted soon though and definitely before the 24th of this month.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Myabe we should alert the rest of the guys to this thread Novus? Id be happy to post the u2u's if you want? Just so people have an idea of whats going on

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure in all honesty, I mean it could become a bit confusing as discussion about a draft has started late in the 2nd page of posting for one thing and also this thread isn't really specifically about this league is it?.

It may be a bit easier if a new thread was made specifically for the season instead of this one IMO and it would avoid any confusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Myabe we should alert the rest of the guys to this thread Novus? Id be happy to post the u2u's if you want?

If you would like to, you can.

Here is the list of our members:

NovusOrdoMundi
Bunch
GAOTU789
jwstarry
OzWeatherman
Bushido Kanji
Rising Against
anthbes
Boognish

Just send Bunch, GAOTU789, jwstarry, anthbes, and Boognish u2u's. Bushido Kanji is my brother and you, Rising Against, and I have obviously been keeping track of the thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just as a reminder, we still do have one spot available for anyone interested. Remember that this is NFL (American Football) fantasy football, not soccer fantasy football. If you are interested, please post here or send me a u2u.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I've been following along just haven't posted to it in a while.

I am available whenever but evenings are best for me. In the Atlantic time zone, an hour behind EST.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join