It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perfect NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Now that I can finally post something, I had to figure out what exactly it was I wanted to post! Typical eh? So many meandering thoughts so little retention cells...

Anyhow, the NWO never seems to get any good press which really isn't surprising as it it presented in such a negative way as it is presented for the moment, and trust me I certainly don't endorse the idea of what is being presented to us now...

But what if we could perfect it? Wouldn't all the wars end if we had no borders? Aliens or this is My country would become a non issue. (Obviously I don't mean the star aliens here).

I mean what if all the countries put their best foot forward and produced what they were best at for the GOOD OF ALL?

What if we just wiped out religion and everyone decided to keep whatever God they felt was right for them in their hearts? No more my God is better then your God.

Im sure I could go on and on with things, and Im sure you folks can help me along here with your thoughts of what a perfect World Order could really be.

Many talk of Ascension and how it is time for us to envision what we want.
I am sure most of us agree we would like to actually take advantage of the new tech. of such things as free energy etc. that we know we have invented.
How do we go about making this actually come to fruition?

Before I get all off on different tangents here, I guess I am just curious how you guys would envision a Perfect NWO if we had to rearrange our lives for it?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a perfect NWO... hmm the only thing thats to mind is (A) Anarchism...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

It'd be nice, but I don't think we're not ready for it. We've been screwed over for too long. "They" can't just promote freedom for decades and then take it away with martial law. It won't work. We are finally aware of the corruption and are now determined to expose the truth, re-assert our independence and defend our nations. Once that's finally done and the corruption stops then perhaps we can start making real binding global agreements based on mutual respect.

The EU falling apart is one example of how the world is not ready for bigger government and neither are the elite. Globalists spend so much time and money covering their crimes they don't know how to rule properly. They are inept and incapable, IMO.

If they DO try to force global government, I am sure humanity will stop the more sinister plans and we will be ok.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Since we are already seeing the beginning stages of global governance (codependent economies, free trade agreements, etc) we need to fight the corrupt system on a global level. Not just one country can stand up and go against the new world order. If world government is inevitable in the future, we might as well make it for us. We will need a worldwide revolution against the corrupt elites at the top. With the internet and information out there like never before, they will have nowhere to hide.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
perhaps there are multiple factions/ individuals whom have their own idea of a NWO. Perhaps a few of them are billionaires. Some might be successful drug gang members.

Personally I feel that a world wide government of some variety or another is going to come. Even if there is an initial move for a NWO, and that move is over thrown by a counter move, then that counter move is just as likely to instill some sort of world wide government.

The NWO will be the most forefront powers on earth that replace the allied powers who won world war 2. Right now the closest thing to a world order we have is the united nations, which receives a lot of criticism for not having enough power to stop basic humanitarian violations in the world. There should not be things like genocide, starvation, or epidemic disease.

with information technology we are now in a global era. International Corporations cross all borders, and there are entities in the free market that are more wealthy then most countries. you and I pay dollars to these companies everyday, and I probably work for them. To much efficiency is lost in the competitive greed.

We must agree to an answer to a question. What is the most perfect global government?

I am a libertarian- communist:

I believe the most effective world wide government is absolutely Libertarian capitalistic. do not harm each other.

i.e. a united nations that delivers the most simple sustenance to countries in need, and removes power from the powerthirsty violent.

I believe the most effective local governance is communistic authoritarian.

i.e. a family with 2 children under ten

and of course there is everything in between.

international police, and military force.

and underneath an international community, economy, and welfare system(by the people, not the government).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
DELETE

[edit on 3-6-2010 by FBI 33]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anytime somebody starts talking about how it would be nice if everyone all works together for the good of all, that's when the human nature red flags should start coming up.

How do you make someone work for the good of all who doesn't want to work for the good of all? By force? Is that good for him? Or is he not part of the "all"?

The problem is "good of all" is a meaningless phrase in the sense that what is good for one person is not necessarily good for another.

I'm with the guy who mentioned anarchy. Let each choose his own path in life. I don't want anybody else telling me what's good for me.

True love and goodwill are never coerced.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
exactly. love, and cooperation cannot be forced. the only thing that can be forced(justifiably) is "do not kill, or steal". Anarchy is the state of nature, and it is of the nature of man to create societies, and power structures inherent in those societies. The universe begins in a state of anarchy, and chaos.

Think of the law "do not kill, or steal" as an organism that is growing, and to be inside this organism you have to be of the property of not killing, and stealing from everyone to exist inside of this ordered society, but to exist in the state of nature is to exist outside the law of do not kill or steal. The law do not kill or steal is an organism that exists in the state of nature, and fundamentally alters the context of nature inside itself.

inside this state of nature that is according to not kill, or steal You can further restrict peoples freedom with laws about destroying the environment, or about farting in public. This was the idea behind county, state, and federal laws.

Every law is a restriction on freedom. There is no law that can directly expand your freedom, but sometimes existing in an environment where everyone is restricted allows you to create things you never would be able to unbound in a state of nature. We exist in a society that constantly is making more laws, and reducing our freedom. Our government has been bought out by foreign businessmen who make laws to dis empower the population, and strengthen corporate leverage against employees, and customers to make sure we work the most to earn the least for our dollar.

Our nation is in a state of decay. Unless founding principles are reasserted The U.S.A. will become the land of the slave. The land of the impoverished. The land of the suffering.

Our politics are based on values that are the negative aspects of both sides of the conservative/ Liberal dichotomy. Liberal values should apply to local communities(and alliances of such communities), and conservative values should be applied to the government.(By conservative I mean libertarian, which means the legalization of pot at least on a federal level)

new topics

top topics

join