It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Dust Storm Descends On Chinese Village. Crazy Images!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Either God is sending us signs, or China has some seriously scary weather weapons.

Check this image out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/698355fd37f1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/915effbca115.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e05cb88c16d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Like a scene from a Hollywood disaster movie, a towering cloud of sand dwarfs the rows of uniform houses as it descends on a small village in central China.

Residents hid inside their homes with their windows and doors locked shut as the dust storm swept through the region advancing 70ft a minute.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Talk About god having a hotbox
Nice images tho looks like im pretty glad to be living in canada right about now

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have seen one of these before at Grand coulee dam,WA . It is very scary and amazing the power just a wall of dust has on everything it hits.

It doesn't take crazy space weather weapons to have this happen though.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
idk but whith these many storms and natural disasters does remind me of revolations.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here in Miichigan we get something like that all the time in the winter it's called lake effect snow

reply to post by BrainCase

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Holy Jesu tapdancing on a cracker! That's just amazing! Looks like something from the Mummy. I kinda love that movie (Shhh don't tell anyone). Having said that, I'd had to be in that city right about now.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Impressive. Dont know if it needs to be on ATS though - dust clouds have been happening since the dawn of time. Yes - they're awe inspiring - but I doubt theres any particular conspiricy behind this particular one.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_love_revolution
Impressive. Dont know if it needs to be on ATS though - dust clouds have been happening since the dawn of time. Yes - they're awe inspiring - but I doubt theres any particular conspiricy behind this particular one.

Right. Nothing odd about the pristine new military base right in front of it. Nothing odd about what appears to be electrical activity.

Nothing odd here folks. Move along. Good little sheep.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If this thing hits one of those many pc board manufacturing plants, PC motherboards made in China will now be even cheaper.
.. of much lower quality too.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My first impression of these photos... FAKE! The buildings look like 3D models. Check the second picture at the link posted. My thoughts..
The light post looks fake.
The fence and buildings look VERY clean, is this entire complex brand new?
At closer inspection the photo looks like it has been edited. Look at the tallest building there. Zoom in to the top of it. What are those strange pixels? Looks like some touch-up work.

EDIT: one more thing... If this is a military base, why do we not see any personnel in the pic? You would think they would be scrambling around getting ready for the impact.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

Looks like a gigantic UFO landing to me. If you look at the link, there is a panorama shot. Why would China fake a shot like this. What would they have to gain from it?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Apparently they told the people in that village a dust storm came by to cover up something. But.. What? You could be on to something...UFO. Maybe some kind of nuke test?

I pulled up the images to show my son, he's eleven. I didn't tell him anything about them. His first reaction.. WOW! That looks like a cool game.

I've tried to find pictures of this city. No luck. It would help to determine the legitimacy of the photos. I can't find any other news article on this either.

top topics

join