It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclose.tv Under Attack?... Is ATS NEXT????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

I don't think you would "hack" google to attack disclose.tv

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It might be worth noting that there are no problems running the site on Google's Chrome browser. Have used this for a long time, and love every bit of it.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by tallpaul1984]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I hope you will all checkThis thread out I made as a sister to this one. I think it goes hand in hand with your thead guy.
SnF

[edit on 1-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No problems my end, I used the OP's link and typed it into google took me straight there.

second line...........

third line....................

[edit on 25/05/2010 by restless genius]

[edit on 25/05/2010 by restless genius]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Who knows how long it will be before they try to cruch us? We need to take back this great nation of ours!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm using Firefox and got right in. Using the OP's provided link. I hope they don't direct any negativity towards ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
[edit on 1-6-2010 by Sasky]

link   

link   
I am sorry but for some reason my post was repeated 4 times. I am really sorry and I don't know how to delete posts.

link   
It works for me. I am on a mac with Safari.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy Man Michael

Nowadays I tend to rely on Google for 99% of my website finding, rather than manually typing stuff into the address bar. Especially as in Vista I can just highlight a bit of text or a website name or whatever and up pops a little Arrow box and I right click and "Search with Google". Whatever I'm looking for pops up in another Tab and that's that.

Because it's all been made so quick and easy I now realise I've become almost entirely dependant on Google for my online navigation. I probably use it a hundred times a day. I've even been known to tell novice PC users that Google is the main thing that's made the Internet into a really useful tool (well that and my huge Favorites folder which has been growing and migrating from one PC to the next one for over 12 years now. I lost it once in system crash and still have nightmares about that LOL)

Convenience and laziness has put me almost entirely in their 'capable' hands. I'm now beginning to wonder if that's wise. It's a heck of a tool for controlling where people go and what they can, or can't see.

For better security use Scroogle Scraper for your searches.....

At least you get your Google search without Google seeing your IP or installing a cookie. About Scroogle

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Skallagrimsson]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thats so #ed up, before you know it, to question anything the goverment says will be an act of TERRORISM!!!!!

if the world ends up like that i will just laugh at how pathetic the people in charge are, like really "we need to hide all of our dirty little secrets cause its useally against the laws we enforce" The world is retarded enough, we dont need bashing on sites that give information not hide it away from public eyes.

I hope some FBI or CIA loser is reading what i am typing, either we at ATS have everything figured out all wrong, and the goverment is actully the "good guys" or maybe everything is so #ed up , if even half the secrets were public there would be panic on the streets, absoult choas, because many simpled minded cannot handle the truth, and usealy side with the goverment for the "pretty picture"

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have heard that Google bought Youtube. Is that true? How has this affected the content? I found all the different versions of Zeitgeist on Google video and after watching them decided they were interesting. Maybe Google is trying to monopolize the conspiracy outlets and control the content.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Running a Mac and Firefox here. Clicked on the link in the original post and got straight through (having turned off the "attack filter" in Firefox). The thing that struck me was how many advertisments there are! Plus a lot of the content seemed a tad over the top and somewhat hysterical in tone. Think I'll stick to ATS. Cheers...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If anyone is looking for a way around the "attack site" warning, Im pretty sure changing your security preferences in firefox will do the trick.
You will have to go to the lowest amount of security, and could open you up to attacks if you visit questionable sites.

if that doesnt work, You can make the site an "exception" and that might do it as well.

Im on a mac and wierdly enough, I get those warnings to, and the wierd thing is, it looks like a warning i would see when using a windows. I used to seem them all the time on windows and never on mac. but now within the last 2 months something has changed and i get the warnings on my mac.

also, without even seeing this video of the senator, i know which one it is. And ive seen it on numerous other websites. Lets hold google to their word. either they screw with ALL sites that host that video or none!

Also, im guessing here, but im sure you could find this same video on google vids or youtube.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius
No problems my end, I used the OP's link and typed it into google took me straight there.

same i had no problem at all with it i tried 3 diff engines and it was at the verry top of the list each time. and all opend no prob with no warnings. not even from my antivirus.

um not trying to be mean or anything, but is this an advertising thread for Disclose tv ?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Interesting. It's coming up the same for me now. I do have a Mac, so if there was the threat of malware, I wouldn't get hit by it.

I don't know if I fully buy into the Cass Sunstein story or not, but it seems to me many of our "conspiracy brothers" out there are being hit hard. I think this is the second or third time I've heard of an attack mentioned on conspiracy sites. We know that they were going after Pirate Bay and Demonoid too, but for different reasons. They can tear down websites, but what these idiots can't do is stop the free flow of information. I only wish we could get some concrete evidence on these guys. Maybe it's time to start calling in favors from all of my old hacker buddies.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Spot on, that would be great to get concrete evidence on them and have it posted. It's getting so crazy that they want information that isn't filtered by the MSM to be stopped, no matter what.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

So you're willing to trust disclose.tv at their word that they're NOT an attack site?

Man, people's principals go out the window when it comes to myteam politics and personal agendas

i'll tell ya what

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OK,
It seems disclose.tv is back in action now.
Perhaps somebody there will enlighten us as to what the problem was.

BTW...From their news links they have this article...

FCC asked to monitor "hate speech," "misinformation" online

link

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Everyone here should know that many sites around the internet are infected with Malware without the website administrators even knowing it. Most of the Malware gets installed on visitors computers via Flash through their Advertisement streamers.

I have the misfortune of having to clean many computers a day infected with malware and scareware. What google is doing here is providing visitors with a good service. It warns them that you have a high probability of getting infected if you browse that particular site.

Even what you consider to be reliable and clean sites are vulnerable these days. If you are going to lay blame, direct it towards the guilty parties. This is not a conspiracy theory with google folks, it is simply some shady web advertisers willing to stream anything on sites to generate a buck.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by deanorw]

<< 1  2    4 >>

join