It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I know, it's going to happen... ANOTHER day...
At least it was a bigger prediction than the others... except the one in february...

For when is the next scheduled ? I bet on the 6th and 9th August.. (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This date has been pinned in my mind for a little while, since this thread was up. The day is long, but I hope there's nothing to it. Doomsday predictions aren't slated everyday ... it's given this last week some flavour, and it motivated me to talk about world events with friends even more. Who says there is no value to be had from "fearmongering"?!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Good thing about being in the US is that by the time I get up in the morning, the day is over in most of the world!

Therefore, for the majority of the world, June 23rd has come and is quickly exiting. Now only the US has to sneak through.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
God sake stop posting predicitions that fail
. Looks bad on us conspiracy people.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey.

So it looks like today went by without a hitch (and an England win). Quite frankly i'm glad, althought I am sad to see all your hard work go down the drain.

Operation Blackjack was so convincing it lead me to believe that it was written by either a disinfo agent or one of us (truth-seeker, conspiracy theorist, etc, etc) trying to get attention.

Peace out! and maybe put OB to bed?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Operation Blackjack was so convincing it lead me to believe that it was written by either a disinfo agent or one of us (truth-seeker, conspiracy theorist, etc, etc) trying to get attention.

It was.

The writer frequented this site, it was discussed in another thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
With all the build up in Iran, and the Cap coming off the Oil Leak, Gen McChrystal resigning and Petraeus taking back over, it is really hard to say that today went off without a hitch.

It may take a few days to be certain that June 23rd was not a significant day.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
But, I will claim that with more than 69,000 google hits on the unique headline phrase "TERROR DATE 6/23/2010", that they're organization most likely did in fact see this thread.

They could hardly miss to - from the look of that screen shot every other conspiracy site was quoting from this one - a look at the second entry dated June 1st! Shows that many of the sites quoted from here as having "important news" seem only to get it from other sites - round and and round it goes where it stops no body knows!

So the moral of the story - if you want to propogate the myth of a Doomsday date - post it on ATS - never knowingly under quoted

ETA Formatting

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My day is only half over (or half begun?) so in another 12 hours, we can talk. I've been following OB since last year and have to say, it has definitely been one of the more intriguing ideas posted here or anywhere else.

Maybe next Monday we can all talk about how well written it was and learn from this and work on not fearmongering, but keeping theories as just that. Theories.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Wow!

Really? could you share a link to the thread.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
With all the build up in Iran, and the Cap coming off the Oil Leak, Gen McChrystal resigning and Petraeus taking back over, it is really hard to say that today went off without a hitch.

Hitchs like this seem to go off everyday.

I simply ment there were no nuke exploding in our citys!

Thank God.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

For my first post, it should be noted that there is the G-20/Toronto earthquake, too to consider.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÁ

I knew someone would say something like that

buddy, everyday in this crazy world, something bad is happening, so, you cant say, well, at least I got right that something bad happened ... because always happens

we dont live in a perfect world, some people are born with a really broken DNA, so they are psychopaths, and thats why everyday something bad is going to happen, you just need to hope that you are not the target

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's hardly worth considering...no damage. Another bunk theory. Posts like these are annoying, and so are the people who believe it's true.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

Whole lot of nothing as always give it up, when it does we will know it thats for sure and all your do is fearmongering nothing more. You just change your date know and start a new thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

why is that dude?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
California is still here....only 9 hours to go.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
given what is currently been taking place in the gulf today i would not be so smug about the prediction being wrong

besides- just like something seemingly big did not happen april 19 (an oil rig explosion), now today on the 23rd a top hat getting blown off might not seem like such a big deal- until a week from now when everyone finally admits, ya the june 23 thing is when things turned south

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
reply to post by Terviseks

Whole lot of nothing as always give it up, when it does we will know it thats for sure and all your do is fearmongering nothing more. You just change your date know and start a new thread.

Not claiming that we have a 'cause' and 'effect' relationship here; But I did find the timing of the below linked U.S. Senate press release to be 'interesting' given that this thread went viral on the net during the first few days in June.

Especially telling was the press release's use of the term "cyber-terrorists". Gee whiz, did all the lime light caused by this "cyber-terrorist" thread derail TPTB evil plans? Who knows, but something sure got their feathers ruffled.

Excerpt from Senate press release:

"Our economic security, national security and public safety are now all at risk from new kinds of enemies -- cyber-warriors, cyber-spies, cyber-terrorists and cyber-criminals.

LINK TO PRESS RELEASE:
hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm glad people in this thread are being mature and not trying to connect Operation Blackjack with the 5.5 earthquake that happened earlier today. I was worried somebody would say, "The 5.5 earthquake was a failed underground nuke going off! The operation has been canceled!"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's awfully quiet in here...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join