It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana death 'linked to arms trade' says QC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Diana death 'linked to arms trade' says QC

beforeitsnews.com

Diana, Princess of Wales was killed because she planned to expose senior members of the British arms trade involved with land mines, a leading lawyer claimed today.

Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed al-Fayed in the inquest into the death of his son Dodi and the former royal, said Diana claimed she had an "exposure diary" in which she was going to unmask the people most closely involved with the British manufacturing of land mines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Huh, well I'm a bit surprised to see coverage of Princess Diana so long after she was silenced.

I believe it was a conspiracy to shut her up as she had vital information to ruin a lot of people in the Military Industrial Complex.

Although this article to me is a bit strange, I'm not that familiar with her work with land mines.

Can somebody validate this article? Is this a plausible scenario that they ordered a hit based only on the Land Mines, or could her Humanitarian work also have contributed?

~Keeper

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I’m pretty sure she spent every waking moment working with land mine victims and fundraising not only for money to help the victims but also for awareness...stop land mines.
The Lady knew allot about allot of people and their purpose.. .she was defiantly murdered

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Actually this is a very plausible theory. A lot of her humanitarian work was focused around cleaning up landmines that have been left afield. I have no links to back this up offhand, but a quick google search will reveal this rather readily. You're right though it is kind of surprising that this is still making the news and is being pursued so long after her death. I guess that's what happens when one has untold millions of dollars to pump into an investigation.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

You would think that if Diana was murdered with what we know about the PTB now, would the royal family have been a part of the coverup or planning process on some level?

Not that I would think that the Royal Family would off one of their own, but I certainly would not put it past the higher ups.

~Keeper

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me too.

More information would be good, but imagine being that lawyer - brave man.

The truth is coming.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
TPTB wouldn’t see the lawyer as threat, they are too arrogant to think a lesser man could harm their efforts.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Mr Mansfield said there is a missing box of papers which could contain crucial information.

Too bad none of these people will be exposed. I have always thought that her death was murder. Too much butt covering and things that didn't add up in her death. I'm glad to see that al-Fayed hasn't given up on the investigation.

Both of their deaths need to be vindicated by bringing in the responsible parties.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've been told from a couple of sources that she was murdered because she was going to reveal that Prince Andrew is HIV+...

I feel a bit of a sh*t writing his personals on a forum tbh but there's the truth.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Why would she do this.. and why hasn’t another member off the family bought it up? For example his ex wife Sarah, apparently she has been in the media of late, something about having Andrew followed, something about needing money, I'm not absolutely sure I don’t really follow gossip mags.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Diana was a very popular, loved and respected lady. I don't find it surprising people are still talking about her death. It was so sudden and she died quite young.

As to a conspiracy, this is nothing new. There have been rumors circulating for years. I've heard everything from "She was going to out Fergie's husband" to "She was going to expose the alien conspiracy"!. I don't dismiss that something was off about the investigation but I think it's important to remember that Diana was always an outsider. She was no blueblood. Though she was descended from aristocracy, it was not of a legitimate line. At the end of the day, if she was killed, it may have been for a number of reasons. I do know from my reading that she was very much involved in land-mine cleaning ops.

Charity work

Though in 1983 she confided in Premier of Newfoundland Brian Peckford: "I am finding it very difficult to cope with the pressures of being Princess of Wales, but I am learning to cope,"[19] from the mid-1980s, the Princess of Wales became increasingly associated with numerous charities. As Princess of Wales she was expected to visit hospitals, schools, etc., in the 20th-century model of royal patronage. Diana developed an intense interest in serious illnesses and health-related matters outside the purview of traditional royal involvement, including AIDS and leprosy. In addition, the Princess was the patroness of charities and organizations working with the homeless, youth, drug addicts and the elderly. From 1989, she was President of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.

During her final year, Diana lent highly visible support to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, a campaign that went on to win the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997 after her death.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

I feel the day she divorced Charles her fate was sealed. She was as good as dead.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by and14263

Why would she do this.. and why hasn’t another member off the family bought it up? For example his ex wife Sarah, apparently she has been in the media of late, something about having Andrew followed, something about needing money, I'm not absolutely sure I don’t really follow gossip mags.

She was caught trying to sell acess to Prince Andrew.
www.smh.com.au...

She claims she was drunk when this happened. Fergie has never been well known for class.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I totally agree she used what was in means to try and make things better for those who couldn’t make it better for themselves.

She didn’t give a crap about the royals. And good for her for it, she cared and loved her two sons and her work with her foundations and importantly with the land mine foundation.

The rest of the royal family were insignificant to her. I do suspect it was the royal family who had her killed, they always put themselves first, so they also assume everyone else did or does as well... they are egotistical, paranoid and pompous people.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Oprah is covering the fergie thing, it'll probably be on youtube later.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Princess Di spent well over 10 years trying to bring awareness to issues with land mines. Her work in this area is very well documented. A quick google search will bring results dating from 1987 to 1997. I specifically remember many cases she was involved with in relation to Landmines in Bosnia.

Regardless of politics, I think Diana was a remarkable lady. She was one of the first people of such a public status to ever have been photographed making physical contact with someone who is HIV positive. Keep in mind this was back in the 80's when there were still more questions than answers concerning the HIV virus and if memory serves me correctly, it caused quite the uproar.

edited to add: She is a shining example of what can become reality when a common person gets even a fraction of the power held by the Elites. A commoner with power tends to try to make the world a better place for all commoners. Where as an Elitist is more concerned with making the world better for themselves and to hell with the rest of us!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
She was also expected expose the 911 attacks and protest the wars that followed.

We cant have that now can we?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
She was also expected expose the 911 attacks and protest the wars that followed.

Not sure how she could have done that - she died August 1997, four years before 911.

This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous — my husband is planning ‘an accident’ in my car. Brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry . . .
From a letter written by Diana in 1996,

On April 7, 2008, the jury did not decide it was just a tragic accident but returned a verdict of unlawful killing by the drivers of both the Mercedes and the following vehicles. The “following vehicles” element in the verdict was an aspect that very few commentators picked up on, or bothered with. In so far as anyone took any notice, they thought it was merely a reference to the chasing pack of paparazzi. It wasn’t: there were other vehicles clearly present, but never traced.
Michael Mansfield QC

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk...

I don't believe anyone wanted to see her dead... I think there was a plan to sabotage the relationship and alter her life, to try to stop her activities.
Michael Mansfield QC

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Here you go guys... I knew I'd done a thread on this ages ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join