It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US planning unilateral attack on Pakistan Taliban: Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

US planning unilateral attack on Pakistan Taliban: Report

timesofindia.indiati mes.com

US military is looking at options for a unilateral strike in Pakistan if a successful terrorist strike on US soil is traced back to the country, senior Pentagon officials were quoted as saying on Saturday.

Plans for a unilateral strike were developed after ties between Times Square bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad and elements of the Pakistani Taliban were established, Washington Post reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well it looks as the US may attack yet another country sometime in the near future.

Sounds like Nazi Germany.

The Neoconservatives planned 9/11 we all have been lied too!

"Planning has been reinvigorated in the wake of the Times Square," the paper said quoting officials.

But US retaliation, officials said, will be contemplated only under extreme circumstances such as catastrophic attack that leaves President Barack Obama convinced that the ongoing campaign of CIA drone strikes is insufficient.

The military bombing would focus on air and missile strikes but also could use small teams of US special forces currently deployed along the border with Pakistan.

Could this mean that there is another planned false flag terror attack?

timesofindia.indiati mes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I hope this is true. Maybe Obama finally removed his rose colored glasses and is going to put Pakistan in its place. They have it coming harboring and helping the Terrorist jihadist.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Only IF another terroistr attack happens. If it doesn then nothing. There is already a thread about this on here. Why dont foilks understand what the topic of the artcile states?

Pakistan would be attack IF AND ONLY IF another attack takes place. I guess people want to ignore that part and just see the US will attack pakistan. Jeez.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Have you seen my post about the project for a new American century? You may want to watch that and see who the real terrorist are.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ive seen all sorts of anti-american propaganda.

This threads title is misleading. The US will attack NOT the Pakistani government but the PAKISTANI TALIBAN IF AND ONLY IF an attack occurs on US soil.

So to me that says if no attack on US soil then no attack on the Taliban.

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Have you seen my post about the project for a new American century? You may want to watch that and see who the real terrorist are.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Anti-American propaganda? Is it that hard to believe that the NWO is in charge of America?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Getting off topic.

Emphasis needs to be made that this attack on Pakistan will ONLY occur if the US is attacked first.

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Anti-American propaganda? Is it that hard to believe that the NWO is in charge of America?

top topics

join