It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boohoohoo Poor lil' Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It was the vein of discourse. Respond in kind, I usually do.
You didn't know that Nancy was an actress too? They met when Reagan was helping Joe Mcarthy ferret out "commies" in Hollywood; she came to him, while he was married to Jane Wyman or Nancy Davis ( 3 times married? And confirmed cheating on the first two? This is your moral beacon of a president? ), to get help in being "un-black listed". I wonder how that went & what transpired?
She was just the lottery winner; several starlets have admitted to bedding Regean during his marriage to Wyman & Davis.
You turn a blind eye to many things; the clay feet of your icon is counted amongst them.
Besides, marital infidelity is a Republican cornerstone: Bob Dole married his mistress, as did Dan Burton, Bobb Barr. Rudy Gulliani was banging his assisstant in the Govenors mansion while his wife & kids were relegated to the other wing!!
Just look at the ones in on the Clinton witch hunt & you'll see why Raygun was their idol!!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
B-T, whatthe heck is the matter with you? What is this kind of crap:

"And the hot poker thing Venus? Nancy would probably like it - since she gave Ronnie all that nasty stuff his wife wouldn't give him, seeing as she started as his mistress & caused him to leave his wife & kids for her home-wrecking-95lb-skank-freaky-circus-sex."

You have anything woth two cents to back up the notion that Nancy was Reagan's mistress? Regardless, the rest of that is pure filth. What is the matter with you? So much for the logical-minded man I thought you were. As far as the rest of the comment, you should be as ashamed of you as I am of you. Juvenile garbage at best.

Sorry BT for chastising you received from BIG DADDY TC! But I did think it was hella funny!

Just for the record here:

Reagan married his wife, Nancy, fours years after his divorce from the screen actress Jane Wyman. The children from his first marriage are Maureen, his daughter by Wyman, and Michael, an adopted son. Nancy is an awesome woman and deserves some recognition. All men can only dream to marry a woman who respects and honors them the way Nancy did Ronald. They were married for 52 years.......that really says something!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
AMEN

I was a slut, so I'm not throwing stones. Hell, given my former slutty ways, if I was in Hollywood with a studio contract....WOOOHOOO! Ronnie was reserved by my standards!
I think it's very cool they stayed together, I hope to be chasing my hearts desire buck naked around the living room when I'm 70!
(*Friday = Freak night, so that sounds like a good idea NOW!*)

But, Nancy is his third wife, Davis was #2 after Wyman. His daughter Patti came from that second marriage.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Go For it!!

That & the caption should be your new Avatar!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join