It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

Originally posted by tauempire

Originally posted by thepapa
reply to post by tauempire

This is not about what happened last year or any years before that. This is about now. This is about humanitarian aid ships being illegally boarded in international waters and people dying as a result of it. It's so unfortunate that more than likely, many more innocents will die as a result of this illegal act.

In response to your yes or no question....I have no desire to see any country wiped off the face of the earth, but the truth is, sometimes an aggressive bully must be ganged up on by many weaker people, in order to stop the bullying and to gain respect. Just my opinion....

True.....at least your rational. At least you dont WANT to see israel destroyed......thats alot better then i could say of many on here

Oh quit your whining and falling on your sword. MOST posters here never said anything about "destroying Israel". Most posters in this thread ARE rational. You're the one with the Straw Man crap and hand waving.

Ignored.

really? i would say you should go back and look at what some of the other posters have said. might surprise you of the vitrol that has been spewed on here.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Daily Mail reporting up to 19 people dead.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

"Like said earlier people won't be happy until all christians, jews, and muslims are destroyed"

THEN FINALLY, THE EARTH SHALL KNOW PEACE, AMEN...

NO, really.

link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

The Kurds start WWIII?!

Kurdish people are not the same as Turkish people.

There is a difference between the two.

link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by twitchy

That was an attack on turkey by kurds, not vice versa.

Ok, thank god for that. I was just getting ready to start digging a hole and cramming canned food in it. lol

link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by IwantAbailOut_12
My first post BBC just reported,BBC Turkey rocket attack 'kills six' at naval base

Oh jesus, I hope that's some kind of misreport or something. We may have just seen the first shots fired of WWIII.

Kurdish rebels attacked a Turkish naval base. They've been doing that for quite a while now and it's nothing special. The only thing that could make it worse is if the Kurdish insurgents could be tied to Israel having armed/financially supported them.

Although knowing what a slicky piece of thrash the state of Israel is, don't think it could happen.

link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Curiously no mention of this on the CNN website

Just talked to my mom in Switzerland. It's big news in Europe!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by AllIsOne]

communist news network.

crap news network

i could go on.

link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
Some more of those o so short twitter updates from witnessgaza.com.

2:27am EST

Israeli mouthpiece says soldiers responded to fire by firing back.That is a lie. Video from IHH shows soldiers landing on deck and shooting

This one is a no brainer to anyone who was watching or has watched the attack footage.

2:28am EST

There was no fire from our side. Watch the IHH video of soldiers firing the moment their feet hit the deck. They shot civilians asleep

This was a slaughter akin to the "battle of wounded knee", and gets my blood boiling almost as much(what can I say, I have native american blood, and take that personally)

You have Lakota blood?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.11alive.com...

ISRAEL DENIES ATTACKS

"HAIFA, Israel (AP) -- The Israeli military is denying reports
that its warships attacked a flotilla carrying aid and
pro-Palestinian activists toward blockaded Gaza. "

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

What happened to the axes?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Back when Israel pulled Cast Lead, I remember staying up with the people of Gaza and watching a live feed. There was a Rooster that would never shut up, I think people named him "Bob".

I remember crying at one point after they went on a 20 minute bombing spree and knowing full well they weren't going after "militants". I knew damn well it was a Turkey Shoot.

Now more live coverage was happening, and Israel will once again claim innocence. Almost the entire Nation is collectively INSANE.

link   
reply to post by brutalsun

Yes I do. My native blood is Lakota and Cherokee...so don't me started on the trail of tears either.

Though this seems a bit off topic..U2U me if you want more info, I am generous

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I know. There seemed to have been the allusion that The Kurd rocket attack. . On Turkey was tied to the flotilla raid.

Not likely.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's pretty funny they got the guts to try and deny the whole thing when videos of it have leaked worldwide already.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
israel is in damage control now.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire
communist news network.

crap news network

i could go on.

Please don't. If you have something of value to say, do so. If not stop. This is getting tedious.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.11alive.com...

ISRAEL DENIES ATTACKS

"HAIFA, Israel (AP) -- The Israeli military is denying reports
that its warships attacked a flotilla carrying aid and
pro-Palestinian activists toward blockaded Gaza. "

We need to start a drinking game here at ATS. Take a shot every time the story changes, take a shot every time a new story comes out, take three shots every time Israel claims innocence. We'll all be hammered by morning.

link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
reply to post by brutalsun

Yes I do. My native blood is Lakota and Cherokee...so don't me started on the trail of tears either.

Well then... Was te. I have no bows blood.

link   
reply to post by intrepid

Riight...so some Canadians and the rest of the people who are against Israel are the ones who know the facts....

How about we take a look at what really happened instead of pointing fingers without any proof to claims that "What Israel did is an atrocity"?...

link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by john124

What happened to the axes?

I know.

First it was knives, then axes, then someone supposedly tried to grab their machine gun. Now it's clubs.
Maybe Israel realised planting clubs would be easier than planting axes.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join