It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by The Alamo Ripper
I love IT!!!!!!!!! IDF FTW!!!

I hope IDF blows up every single one of those boats :]

I hope you and i never meet in real life coz i am sure there would be blowing off, but it wouldnt be MY head.

hahahaha

I have no clue about twitter. What's happening, its censoring?

link   
reply to post by john124

This is a massacre! Israel should be punished to the fullest extent of international law (if there is any)

link   

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
What the hell are Israel up to?

What is Israel's #1 talent as a state? To sling INCREDIBLY high amounts of manure... I hope this time the smell sticks to 'em

Here is the latest video from witnessgaza.com

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
Press TV

Israeli army spokeswoman

"6 Israeli soldiers injured, soldiers also came under live fire by passengers and were also attacked with sharp instruments"

"10 confirmed deaths on board, no number of casualties"

"There is no need for this flotilla as there is no human crisis in Palestine"

"This has happened to stop the illegal importation of activists into Israel"

What the hell are Israel up to?

That is an outrageous lie. Wow, I wonder how many people are going to take that one hook line and sinker. It's going to be really depressing in five or so hours when the Eastern US starts to wake up and we get to hear a lot of Pro-Israeli utter idiocy over this.

link   
www.thelocal.se...

SWEDEN CALLS ON ISRAEL TO CLARIFY THE ATTACK

"Sweden's foreign minister Carl Bildt has summoned the Israeli ambassador to explain reports that Israeli armed forces have boarded the "Freedom Flottila" ships heading to Gaza, killing at least ten people."

"We know that there are Swedes on some of the ships and we want to know what has happened to them. There appears no reason to question media reports that a Turkish vessel has been boarded, that a fire fight occurred and that people have been killed," Bildt said."

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Before they even know what happened, before they even know both sides of the story, this is how the the uneducated, knee-jerk-reaction crowds talk:

Originally posted by D.E.M.
The insane neo-fascist regime

Originally posted by NOrrTH
I wonder if they used white phosphorus

Originally posted by loner007
this atrocity. Israel will pay for this

God damn cowards

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Israel Is The Devil!

there is no low that is too low for Israel.

they are every bit as bad as the Nazis.

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
it's Israel. They could gang rape every leader and their entire family while committing mass genocide

Israel murders innocent people

Originally posted by TheOracle
This is outrageous. I can't believe how decent human beings would fire and kill peace activists.

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
This is despicable, and I hope there is some serious repercussions.
I'm pissed off.

Dont you just love american "liberals"

"no, we're not anti-semites at all, we are only reporting the news"

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by area6

More like the contrary.

Little Kimmy LOVES that attention.

Now because of this, he's probably gonna do something stupid like testing a nuke or launch a missile over Japan, just for the lulz.

john124 : well it was on a chinese forum quoting north koreans sources... so the accuracy of that report might be as reliable as Israel's words on the Gaza flotilla incident.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
and Hitler was miss guide in killing the Jews... there are a lot of people in the world who will be quiet happy to see the genocide finished.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

That is an outrageous lie. Wow, I wonder how many people are going to take that one hook line and sinker. It's going to be really depressing in five or so hours when the Eastern US starts to wake up and we get to hear a lot of Pro-Israeli utter idiocy over this.

Couldn't agree more...maybe I should sleep through tomorrow.

Of course if I do that then I might wake up Tuesday to find Turkey as our new enemy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
When I read the `headlines` about an attack on a humanitarian effort, I do NOT approve of Israel or anyone doing harm to these `helpers`. This sort of news tells me that powerful countries really don't care if people die: That's my take. Booo!

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

"HAIFA, Israel (AP) -- The Israeli military is denying reports that its warships attacked a flotilla carrying aid and pro-Palestinian activists toward blockaded Gaza. "

*in my very best Professor Farnsworth voice* Whaaa?!?!?!
I dunno if you noticed, but the story doesn't match up the AP blurb you copy/ pasted.....

JERUSALEM (AP) -- The Israeli military says more than 10 pro-Palestinian activists have been killed after attacking naval commandos who were halting an aid flotilla heading toward the blockaded Gaza Strip. The army says the soldiers were attacked with knives and clubs as they boarded the six vessels Monday. It says the violence turned deadly after one of the activists grabbed a weapon from one of the commandos. The weapon discharged, though it wasn't clear whether the activist fired it or if it went off accidentally. The army says dozens of people were wounded, both soldiers and activists.

Wow. Any more spin, and the planet will have sunrise coming up over the poles!

link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
and Hitler was miss guide in killing the Jews... there are a lot of people in the world who will be quiet happy to see the genocide finished.

For gods sakes keep this neutral. I abhor your type of attitude as much as i abhor the Israeli's shooting the cvilians.

Grow up and stop trolling.

link   

"We know that there are Swedes on some of the ships and we want to know what has happened to them. There appears no reason to question media reports that a Turkish vessel has been boarded, that a fire fight occurred and that people have been killed," Bildt said."

Good job Israel, you managed to kill and injure nearly 100 people and violate virtually every international law in a space of minutes. Within hours you've spun it to make it look like you're the victims. That's god damn impressive.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Your fallacy of how anyone who speaks out against Israel as being "Liberals".... is noted.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit

You are like a walking straw-man argument!

"see, look at all of the anti-Semite posts on this topic. . "

It almost makes me wonder if people are paid to post this crud to deflect criticism away from Israel. . ?

[edit on 5/31/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
This is despicable, and I hope there is some serious repercussions.
I'm pissed off.

Dont you just love american "liberals"

"no, we're not anti-semites at all, we are only reporting the news"

Don't misquote me in an a tempt pass judgment on what has been said, and what intentions were.

link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Before they even know what happened, before they even know both sides of the story, this is how the the uneducated, knee-jerk-reaction crowds talk.

This is the righteous indignation you see when Israel is caught red handed shooting unarmed civilians in international waters on live TV!

Take my advice don't play this game, many of the people posting on this thread(including me) watched this massacre as it happened LIVE on Turkish TV broadcast.

link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Excuse me Lucid, hi how are you. Yeah you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and made yourself look retarded. Whether you are retarded or not I can't say (judging by your use of "liberals" I have a guess) however many of us watched this live from the ships as the Israelis attacked. So I'll thank you to take your ignorant opinions elsewhere. Have a nice day.

link   

Originally posted by wylekat

*in my very best Professor Farnsworth voice* Whaaa?!?!?!
I dunno if you noticed, but the story doesn't match up the AP blurb you copy/ pasted.....

Wow. Any more spin, and the planet will have sunrise coming up over the poles!

I'm not spinning anything, i mererly copy and pasted the headline.

If the link has changed then that's not my fault. But please don't accuse me of spin thank-you-very-much.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by mr-lizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join