It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we should all switch and go Kosher -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I watched this the other night and thought he was sort of fruity - and well
went shopping earlier today - and yes, Kosher appears to be free'r of
these things I can't pronounce and well Kosher taste better. but cheap it isn't.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well you seem headstrong and have presented your view point after no doubt, a great deal of thinking overnight. Let me know how it turns out for you, I would go kosher too but I like to eat what I want without having to consult other people for their view on what is good for me.....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think ATS has a butload of rules...

Anyway... I eat Kosher because its what Torah teaches... its also what the Messiah taught. Somehow the church got watered down with tons of paganism and I guess that is why Christians think they can eat pork.... but I tell you that all studies done show that vegetarians and seventh day adventist and jews live longer and more healthier because of their diet.

The bible specifically says not to eat a lot of foods that we eat... there not that hard to give up... and there are many many reasons to do so.

Just message me and I can explain more... I have no idea who the guy in this video is... but its a good message...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Organic > Kosher

As far as pork or not, it has no negative impact on health when making good lifestyle choices.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If your thinking about eating kosher foods look up a video of how they slaughter a cow for it to be kosher. they put it in a machine that puts it upside down, slit its throat then let it loose to stagger around to drain all its blood.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is kinda like encouraging a heterosexual to become a homosexual.

I'm gonna be cool with my transfat laden crap, thanks.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I come from a long line of Men who ate whatever they damned well wanted, and lived very long lives. Bacon rules!!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Aside from the pork issue(I agree... pork chops mmmm), why not try something new? You may like. I know Kosher food is better than ours. I'll take you one further. Halal is even better. And don't get me going on Sri Lankan food. Heavenly spicy.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I always imagine that pork tastes is the closest meat there is to human........

the hardest part of kosher- for me- is separating meat and dairy, but im someone who likes a challenge to my discipline and/or sense of lack-of-self....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah let's inflate an already bloated and mushrooming, tax free, 300-400 billion dollar religous taxation/racketeering of our consumer markets, which by their own admission, represents no difference in the quality of the product and increases production costs by as much as thirty percent.
Kosher power line insulation?

I have done extensive research on this over the years, the Kosher market is a scam and little more than a protection racket that rakes in billions...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
ah, ah, I'm sort of speechless, Kosher maybe the way we avoid Codex Alamintarus. ok - the goal is to reduce the world population down to 500 million in the next 10 years. (well down to 5 now). and if you look at the ingredients you will notice far fewer ingredients, and where are the Chemical dyes and modifiers and conditioners and preservatives...?
if I cant pronounce it - how the heck do I know what it is and what it does.
(example: why buy marijuana if it contained no THC, or we added Nicotine to make it addictive.... understand...?)

top topics

join