It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things you need to know about Kim Jong Il's brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My mum has been to North Korea twice now with a group run by a Christian man(the NK government know he's Christian, and hold him in extremely high regard despite this). She told us at home all about it. NK is much worse than even is mentioned in the video. Parents abandon their children because they don't want to watch them starve to death. No foreigners are allowed near the ordinary citizens. They give all their precious jewels as an offering to Kim il-Sung, Kim Jong-il's dad which leaves them in poverty. Almost every scrap of food is forcibly taken from the people and given to the military and to Kim's family and a very select group of the Dear Leader's most faithful followers. No ordinary people have any say in anything.
The official religion of the state is the worship of the unholy trinity composed of the deceased Kim il-Sung, Kim Jong-il and a tower/statue which is the embodiment of Juche (pronounced joo-shee). Juche is the `Spirit of Self-reliance. No other religion or point of view is allowed, especially not Christianity. Despite this, there are millions of secret Christians.When found out, these Christians are either imprisoned in harsh labour camps with criminals or executed publicly, which is a HUGE deal in a shame culture. Not only that, but if someone is imprisoned for any reason their whole family is imprisoned along with them, including: their spouse, children, grandchildren, parents, and grandparents regardless of their familiy's innocence.
The good news, as my mum mentioned to me, is that the walls put up by those evil men are slowly but surely coming down as the ordinary citizens are realising just how evil and twisted those in charge really are, thanks to television channel signals that they manage to receive from South Korea and from meeting the few foreigners that do manage to make contact with ordinary citizens.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join