It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things you need to know about Kim Jong Il's brain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

5 things you need to know about Kim Jong Il's brain

www.globalpost.com

the elder Kim asked what would happen if war broke out and the North lost. “If we lose, I will destroy the world,” Kim Jong Il replied. His father applauded those sentiments, saying, “You’re definitely talking the way a marshal should talk.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.11points.com

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Found a couple of links which explain just how eccentric and malicious Kim Jong Il actually is. It is not an ideology that he is this evil dictator hell bent on destruction, it is infact a very ugly truth. In the first link you'll read that he told his father he will attempt to destroy the world as we know it if he was to lose a war which prompts the thought as he is terminally ill will he start up armageddon before kicking the bucket?

Lee Myung-bak (South Korean president) is currently trapped in a tough posistion, should he fight back against Kim's regime in revenge for the warship attack earlier this year? or should he step back and ensure the safety of South Koreans? I believe Lee should find a tactical way of showing the North that their actions will not be tolerated.

The second link shows just how warped Kim Jong Il actually is. He has been spending millions of his peoples hard earned cash on luxuries for himself whilst they slowly perish due to famine. He decided the solution to the starvation in his country was to breed giant rabbits to feed everybody (which he ended up eating himself at his many banquets). He injects himself with the blood of youths to stay young looking and believes he has never defacted in his life. Not to forget the kidnapping of a top over seas director and forcing him to film a monster movie flick in North Korea.

It begs the question as to how somebody this messed up can be in the posistion he is in? Will his people stop worshiping him like they are forced to and realise what he truly is and rebel? I believe this man will be the engine behind a possible World War 3.

www.globalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Haha wow, that's a little intense.

Then again, if you want to strike fear into people, act fearless.

No better way than to blow the planet up.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That article is extremely one-sided and it's quite preposterous for the author of the article to know what he's talking about so matter-of-factly. More fear-mongering (especially the really half-a$sed explanation of why he claims the North attacked the boat earlier this year.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If I looked like Kim I'd prolly want to destroy the world as well.

He is holding the world accountable for god giving him a tiny PoPo.

I just don't know why we don't send a sniper team over there, or accidentaly drop a bunker buster on his palace.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We had a briefing on NK and this ass-hat. They summed him up nicely:

Psychotic momma's boy.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i use to hangout at a South korean owned bar a few years ago, i ended up getting to know the family that owned it really well, and would start to recognize certain customers that would come now and then.

there was this north korean guy who would come in like once a month, and i noticed everybody would act strange when he was there. eventually i asked what the deal was with that guy (he had a whole entourage that would come with him) and they told me he was a _______ (south korean badword for the north koreans....cant remember it). they sure did drop everything to make sure that guy was happy though.

it was at that time he explained to me the relationship between the 2 countries, and he also told me that the North Korean Government is highly involved in Meth production, and most of them use the stuff like crazy as well, including kim jong il.

so i wouldn't doubt he would say some crazy statement like that, hes probably more screwed up than anybody even really knows. that goes for a good chunk of the NK government

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My friend told me a story he heard, he's 26, he said Kim jong ill was once having this building built by this construction company and they were delayed several times and coulden't finish the construction on time, so Kim comes down and ask's what's going on and why aren't we finished yet and the manager guy basicly says it's his fault because he ordered the stuff they needed a little late or something. And yeh, basicly Kim ask's his guard's to chuck this guy in one of those big cement mixer's lmao, brutal.

Yeh he's a headcase.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Until the War with North Korea happens, I remain in the group of people who think he will never go to a full scale war. He might however aspire for a limited war, no doubt (in his mind) on the basis that South Korea would always be willing to sue for peace, rather than face a real Armogeddon.
However so far even this hasen't happend.
I'm not defending Kim Jong for a second, but I will always defend the truth. I think the truth is we should all be more worried about who exactly was behind North Korea's (apparent) attack. Its mostly because I don't (altomatically) buy into the assumption that North Korea would go to the trouble of obtaining a German torpedo.
www.google.co.uk...=en&source=hp&q=north+korea+german+torpedo&btnG=Google+Search&rlz=1W1GGLL_en-GB&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=north+korea+german+torped o&gs_rfai=&fp=46da3946888ac1ad If anyone other than North Korea was responsible, then these are the people with answers to whether an active war, with North Korea was possible. If North Korea wasen't responsible then they are getting a pile of agression all of a sudden. However they'd know some other party was at work, and so decide to bite the bullet.

And if North Korea was responsible, then I guess its just a case of a crazy dictator having one of those "why not kill somebody" momments. I guess from his point of view it is a "why not" because South Koreans are successfully dead, ATS users are speculating whether he's innocent, and history shows he won't be invaded (at least, providing he keeps his head down).
He's probably feeling a bit annoyed that he might now need to employ more "political prisoners" to pick up South Korean leaflets! Still, hopefully the South Koreans will leave a blank side, to any posters they drop, as I'm sure all North Koreans could do with them as writing paper!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

Reports are also that he drinks something like two fifths of single malt scotch/day. Has something like $500K of scotch delivered to him directly from Scotland each year.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by Everton

Reports are also that he drinks something like two fifths of single malt scotch/day. Has something like $500K of scotch delivered to him directly from Scotland each year.

At least now we know that he's a loony with good taste. After all, you can't beat the Whiskeys of my homeland.

Rev

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Where is Austin Powers when we need him? I believe Kim wants war but does not want to be blamed for it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
That article is extremely one-sided and it's quite preposterous for the author of the article to know what he's talking about so matter-of-factly. More fear-mongering (especially the really half-a$sed explanation of why he claims the North attacked the boat earlier this year.

Here's Christopher Hitchens, who's been to North Korea, speaking about his visit:

North Korea: Slave State, Worse Than 1984

Kim Jong Il's Regime Is Even Worse Than You Thought

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Great video and a real eye opener.
Hearing about the curfew and that all shows/plays/films are all about 'the dear leader' makes your blood boil. Kim needs putting into his place and fast so we can show North Koreans what life is really about rather than worshiping a man who treats them like dirt.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
Kim needs putting into his place and fast so we can show North Koreans what life is really about rather than worshiping a man who treats them like dirt.

Therein lies a huge problem. N Koreans are malnourished, underskilled, xenophobic and brainwashed. The Chinese don't want them, nor do the Russians, nor does S. Korea.... and the N Korean people want nothing to do with anyone else. Taking out KJI creates a huge humanitarian issue. This is a darned if you do, darned if you don't situation.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What he said is really extreme and dangerous,but i am afraid that he doesn' t have the ability to destroy the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

But, we've voted for scumbags in the past.

Q:What do we know about Democracy?
A: Absolutely nothing

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All I can say is, "WOW." I can't even fathom that people would allow someone like that to rule a nation...let alone sell him beer.

Kim if you read this, large parties are fun! you should invite everyone to party with you and feed them well. Otherwise you will be partying a lone in NK

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I like how there isn't any solid intelligence on many things in a very silent NK but how half of the posters somehow "know" that Kim did this once, or did that another time, and that he is a psycho...

I wonder where the information is coming from... Propaganda anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

They actually have records from Hennesy...documented chats...james bond web fan base... most seems accredited... not to mention people where kidnapped...they had a nuke and set it off...which instruments where received. most of that stuff we find out through his dealing with the outside. Who the hell knows what goes on in the inside. Probably stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join