It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Dennis Hopper DEAD at 73!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Link To Article

"The family of actor Dennis Hopper confirmed that he died on Saturday while he was surrounded by family and close friends. The cause of death is told to severe complications from a Prostate cancer. With him dead, his special type of acting, be it as a villain or a renegade fighter, is also out our grasp to ever see again.
Following reports that actor and director Dennis Hopper was rushed to a hospital on September 30, 2009, unconfirmed rumors began to swirl that the 73-year-old Hopper was dead. This time those rumors of death are confirmed.
Multi-talented and unconventional actor/director regarded by many as one of the true “enfant terrible” of Hollywood who has led an amazing cinematic career for more than five decades, Dennis Hopper was born on May 17, 1936, in Dodge City, Kansas.
The young Hopper expressed interest in acting from a young age and first appeared in a slew of 1950s television shows, including’ Medic’, ‘Cheyenne’, ‘Sugerfoot’, etc. He first came to films through ‘Johnny Guitar’ and then came the classics like ‘Rebel without a Cause’ and ‘Gun Fight at OK Corral’, etc. Hopper actually became good friends with James Dean and was shattered when Dean was killed in a car crash in September, 1955."

[edit on 29-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is posted in the General Conspiracies Forum right now sooooooooo.... Where’s the Conspiracy??

EDIT: Forums changed now

Also. R.I.P Dennis Hopper

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Is he really dead, I don't see the body?

And if there is a pic, is it real or is it PhotoShop?

Yes, there could be a conspiracy here, hmm..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think maybe I will watch "Blue Velvet" tonight. Or "Rivers Edge". A couple of his more wacko roles in those movies--he played a great nutjob.

Another great one gone.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dennis Hopper Dies of Cancer

LOS ANGELES - Dennis Hopper, the high-flying Hollywood wild man whose memorable and erratic career included an early turn in "Rebel Without a Cause," an improbable smash with "Easy Rider" and a classic character role in "Blue Velvet," has died. He was 74.

No conspiracy here.

R.I.P - Dennis Hopper

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Oozii]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lol...perhaps this thread should be moved into an appropriate category mods. My apologies fellow posters, there is no conspiracy here...Dennis Hopper is in fact dead.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This sucks. Actors like this are going fast, we're stuck with the crap that's out there today.

RIP Mr. Hopper

Gonna have to do the same and watch Blue Velvet / Rivers Edge this evening, such great movies.

brill

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

R.I.P Dennis

You were born to be wild baby....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Dennis Hopper was one of my hero's! I was very sad to see this on the news today. Today's crappy Mc Actors don't hold a candle to the likes of Dennis. The man was a trail blazer!

R.I.P Dennis!

IRM

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Bye bye Dennis Hopper

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Rest In Peace Dennis..

While you were here on this earthly plane.. I always enjoyed your art and your acting..

new topics

top topics

join