It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and The Atheist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've read other people's like Dawkins idea's and principles and I understand where he's taking his unbelief with funding for childrens camps and teaching seminars for the brain washing of children. I also understand that in a New World Order there will be no place for God.

You as an ATS regular poster Atheist what do you hope to achieve by teaching your unbelief in God to others? Are you unknowingly moving us towards a New World Order. I think so.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is the SAME thread that got moved to BTS, just a bit of language difference.

I'll give you the same reply as the other.

Atheism is not an "unbelief". They BELIEVE, that there is no God.

It's not a hard concept.

Again, you say brainwashing etc..

You've already made up your mind, your trolling to start a fight with this thread and it's very obvious.

You should try starting a conversation without a trick question.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This is the SAME thread that got moved to BTS, just a bit of language difference.

I'll give you the same reply as the other.

Atheism is not an "unbelief". They BELIEVE, that there is no God.

It's not a hard concept.

Again, you say brainwashing etc..

You've already made up your mind, your trolling to start a fight with this thread and it's very obvious.

Thats just a play on words.
Definiton: unbelief
unbelief - a rejection of belief
disbelief
cognitive content, mental object, content - the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
scepticism, skepticism, agnosticism - the disbelief in any claims of ultimate knowledge
atheism - a lack of belief in the existence of God or gods
belief - any cognitive content held as true
dictionay
quit trying to derail the thread and answer the question

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Why would I answer a question that you will just refute as nonsense?

You've already made up your mind that Atheists seem evil and are conspiring to bring about the NWO, and you've already clearly stated that you think Evolution is nonsense.

Why should we, the membership attempt a debate or conversation with somebody who opens up a thread ATTACKING the very audience he wants to participate?

Do you see the problem here?

I certainly do.

I'm not an atheist BTW.

I'm not a creationist or a Theist either..

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The thread was opened for debate. Just like any other thread. If your not going to take part in the debate then your hijacking. Step aside please.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

The thread was opened for debate. Just like any other thread. If your not going to take part in the debate then your hijacking. Step aside please.

You Hijacked your own thread by putting your foot in your mouth. This would be why you made the same thread twice, and tried to make seem a bit nicer, although you failed yet again.

To answer your question, NO I don't think that the belief that there is no God is helping bring about the NWO.

I honestly think it helps move science forward as the explanation of " God did it", isn't good enough for those people.

Differing opinions are the only thing that make the world move forward. If we all believed in the same thing, we would perish.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

To answer your question, NO I don't think that the belief that there is no God is helping bring about the NWO.

I honestly think it helps move science forward as the explanation of " God did it", isn't good enough for those people.

Differing opinions are the only thing that make the world move forward. If we all believed in the same thing, we would perish.

Differing opinions are what TPTB want to do away with and Ironically so do Atheist. In the NWO everyone would have to have the same opinion or you couldn't have order.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I like to use logic and reason to shape my beliefs about things, since religion does not adhere to these two principles and instead relies on blind faith i disregard it as i do with many other unfounded views and beliefs. I don't try to 'teach' people to be atheists, that would happen naturally if people applied these two principles to religion. Most religious folks are very logical in every other aspect of their lives, but when it comes to their religious beliefs they put all that in a sack and stamp on it repeatedly, they seem to think that blind faith is a good attribute ONLY when it comes to religion. Any other time and it's just silly... As for the NWO, most of the time it's Christian folks harping on about the NWO and mark of the beast, masons, Illuminati, Eugenics etc Not Atheists.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Thanks for the post. Thats actually the kind of answer I was looking for.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi! Please allow me to put this thread back on track.

Brainwashing children is part of the main agenda. Ridding man of all moral values is part of the main agenda. Erasing God is the foundation of their agenda.

Those in charge want to become gods.
It's impossible to become a god if you still have faith that only one exists.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

No, from this thread YOU are the one who wants to do away with theories brought forward by Atheists. I never said I had a problem with the ideas of the religious.

You equated Atheism with the bringing forward of the NWO.

You are the one who does not want differing opinions. I am very happy that people like you exist.

Because of debate like the ones me and you are having, people change their ideas and new concepts are created, new theories are proven true or false and our world moves forward.

I may not agree with your theories, but at least I respect them. I won't equate your Blind Faith with Neaderthalism, false sense of securitism or any other "ism".

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If Atheism is there , there is no place for New world order. Religion was created for manipulating humanity and it still does it job well. The concept of God is just based on mere statements by the so called religious texts. If God was once living here and why isnt that God here now? Its simply ridiculous. The concept of God and Religion are the real weapons for New world order.

Contrary to your confused statement Atheism is not unbelief. The thing that a atheist refuses to accept a concept of God which is only based on texts and priests doesnt mean its unbelief. It simply shows his independent thoughts and refusal to be in the cage the men created for manipulating others.

The thread is a blind believer which is actually based on no credential proofs. So it is that a religious people are the unbelievers and simply refuse to accept responsibility for their and merely rely on the concept of God.

Atheists are believers and intelligent beings who take responsibility for their lives. I also want to tell that there is ESP and so on stuff. It is all based on cosmic energy. The concept of God is nothing but just a hoax. The hoax that destroyed millions of lives and continues to do so.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
1. The FACT is that NOBODY knows if there really is a God.

2. There is WAY TOO MUCH hatred, violence, and killing over WHOSE GOD IS RIGHT.

3. If there is a God, who cares? Do you need a God watching you all the time in order to follow the Golden rule of treating others the way you want to be treated?

4. AND once again: there is WAY too much UNACCEPTABLE behavior over WHOSE invisible God is the right one.

Anything to shift the populations view from something that causes so much VIOLENCE, HATRED, and KILLING is a noble objective. Religious folks seem to be unable to get along with others, so something has to educate them.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No, from this thread YOU are the one who wants to do away with theories brought forward by Atheists. I never said I had a problem with the ideas of the religious.

I'm comparing the same agendas of two different groups. Whats amazing to me is that Atheist are doing TPTB job for them by winning converts.

You are the one who does not want differing opinions. I am very happy that people like you exist.

BC. I've done addressed that. Difference of opinion is poison to NWO. Don't believe me? Call your Rep. at the United Nations his number is in the phone book.....NOT

TextBecause of debate like the ones me and you are having, people change their ideas and new concepts are created, new theories are proven true or false and our world moves forward.

Thats what I'm hoping for.

Because of debate like the ones me and you are having, people change their ideas and new concepts are created, new theories are proven true or false and our world moves forward.

I haven't used the faith word yet in this thread.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

I supplied a definiton for unbelief above. So I believe you are wrong.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Nothing you just posted has anything to do with the Thread. Were not debating belief that would be for the religious threads. We are discussing The NWO's and the Atheists Agenda.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Actually from a logic standpoint it seems Atheism seems just as illogical as any type of religious belief. It is a belief system which is just as absolute as Christianity, Islam etc. Stating absolutely that there is no god, is just as faithbased in some sense as saying absolutely that there is one.

If you really wanted to be logical, you would probably be an agnostic. Since you can't prove the existence of God then you choose not to believe one way or the other. That seems more logical to me then being an athiest.

Originally posted by Solomons
I like to use logic and reason to shape my beliefs about things, since religion does not adhere to these two principles and instead relies on blind faith i disregard it as i do with many other unfounded views and beliefs. I don't try to 'teach' people to be atheists, that would happen naturally if people applied these two principles to religion. Most religious folks are very logical in every other aspect of their lives, but when it comes to their religious beliefs they put all that in a sack and stamp on it repeatedly, they seem to think that blind faith is a good attribute ONLY when it comes to religion. Any other time and it's just silly... As for the NWO, most of the time it's Christian folks harping on about the NWO and mark of the beast, masons, Illuminati, Eugenics etc Not Atheists.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I supplied a definiton for unbelief above. So I believe you are wrong.

You call that blabbering a definiton? Carry on your showcase of intelligence.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Really I don't see Atheists or the masses of Christians doing much about the NWO.

The Christians have come to replace the old notion that "god helps those who help themselves" with God will come down and rapture you out of this situation....you won't be held responsible for your inaction.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Your derailing the thread. step aside.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join