It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS doesn't allow criticism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I figured the people who run this place wouldn't mind having people share their feelings about them in the open, but apparently not...

review this thread...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
It's my review of the show announced in this thread.

I originally posted it on ATS's skunkworks forum, because that's where I thought it fit.

Well after it got to two pages with people seemingly agreeing with/approving of what I said, it gets moved to "below top secret" which is a website that I've never been to aside from other times that my threads have been needlessly moved (kind of addressed in the review thread)

I'm not a member of that forum and I didn't break any rules. what's the deal?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

It's been moved to Rant Forum because the Moderators saw fit, it's no big deal, You log in with the exact same details as you do with ATS and whether you want to believe it or not lots of people DO actually post there so don't give up on your thread just yet.

Just relax and if you have an issue then might be a good idea to post it here instead of creating a separate thread instead.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Seems to be a good fit if you ask me.

If they didn't allow criticism it would have been trashed.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What I'm saying is that they moved my thread to a website that I don't visit, and don't ever plan on visiting.

I'm not logged in to "bts" and I don't think I've ever even seen an outside link to the place.

If I wanted to post it on a different, low-key website, I'd post it on another website.

My thread was about ATS.

It was specifically about a show that was announced on ATS.

...A show about ATS...

And every post of mine was about staying on the topic of ATS...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Come on guy, ATS topics obviously belong on the BTS forum...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

ATS and BTS are apart of the exact same thing, When you speak about ATS you are including, whether you want to or not, BTS in there as well.

And not forgetting these.

And if you don't visit BTS that often then that's fair enough but like i have said it's apart of ATS and threads do get moved there much like they get moved around on the main ATS boards.

It's the exact same thing, It's not very fair to complain when it gets moved to somewhere that fits the set criteria perfectly but it's somewhere you don't visit too often is it?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This other website looks the same, it's easy, you do.

Just type in a different URL.

Just find the link somewhere else.

This is exactly why so many people try to spam this place, you people can be ridiculous.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by alaskan]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Once ATS 2010 rolls out, BTS will be but a tab click away, with no need to login (Providing you're logged in to ATS)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ats allows all kinds of criticism and believe me gets tonnes of it.

I don't have the particulars of why your thread was moved but after looking at it, it seems reasonable. Because you don't see the value and use of BTS is irrelevant. ATS/BTS are basically the same site. One is for lighter topics and non conspiracy related stuff.

If you think you're thread was moved wrongly, use the complaint forum and ask to have it returned to ATS.

And with that thread closed.

top topics

join