It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian tablets of creation: our true origins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I found these videos and hope you like 'em. I personally believe that Enki and Nimnah (ninhursag) created us in the likeness of them.

These are our true origins and why would the sumerians lie? I can see modern man lying, but 6000 year old tablets lie? I don't think so.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

These are our true origins and why would the sumerians lie? I can see modern man lying, but 6000 year old tablets lie? I don't think so.

Everyone lies It's a constant in the human race, just like war. What makes the Sumerians so different to the Egyptians? This "created to mine gold" thing doesn't hold water. They are a race capable of genetic modification so why create somthing to mine when you can make a robot to do it faster and more efficiently?

Also 6000 years? The human race has spanned back tenfold and more, how did they suddenly gain the knowledge?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Wow alot of video from youtube..And you used three complete sentences.

Great research.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OK, there's about an hours worth of video there. I just want one quick question answered though, since it is supposedly a tablet.

Where were these tablets found and by whom?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You realize that there are only a handfull of people who can translate sumerian texts right?

And most of the time, because you can't do a direct translation from Sumarian to English, that the meaning of some words is lost in translation?

It's ridiculous to propose that we originate from something we don't understand.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Markz0r

You see, "they lied" or "they are telling the truth", both are inconsequential... It isnt as simple as all that. Each myth, each legend, is part of a much older, much more accurate tale. The further through them we sift, the closer to the Truth we arrive.

Sadly, the sumerian tradition is the limit to what is still traceable. All previous records have been lost to time itself; at least so much as we can tell anyway.

Besides, who knows what discoveries will be made in days to come...and arent we as a race just about due for some new "creation mythos" to encapsulate our collected knowledge?

To surmise, I personally believe in a cyclic history.. We envision that only the gods themselves could possibly be responsible for the wonders around us, when in fact it was most likely ourselves....Now granted this really does not bring us any closer to the how's or why's, but lets put it this way- Our current understanding follows the very, very flawed theories of one Charles Darwin so we'll start here. Using the science based on these same theories, the human experiment has been going on now for approximately two hundred THOUSAND to three hundred THOUSAND years.....Now you tell me, please- Which of the following most closely follows Occam's Razor? The at an estimated age of 250,000 years we as a race only started farming about 4,000 years ago, and for the first time in our lengthy history have achieved an advanced state of technology only in the last 150 years? OR.......That this is NOT our "first time"?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thanks for posting dragnet
s&f

I do believe that is how we came to be, but also that it was duplicated over the continents creating the different races in the image of their creator.

I enjoyed watching, pay no mind to the small minded people who are trying to trash this, perhaps one day they will grow up are start using their own brains.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Wow alot of video from youtube..And you used three complete sentences.

Great research.

It's not his job to research it anymore than he pleases, it's yours if you so please to. He was simply putting forth some info that I think is great and believe to be the original story of creation, dating back well beyond any other culture. This is where the bible got most of it's "stories" from. No need to be a troll and bash the man, either watch his vids and formulate your own opinion or dont. Simple.

Star & Flag OP (I haven't watched the vids but I'm familiar w/ the stories)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
" Until the Being is achieved,
to the toil willingly you must return...(he said)
"

the plot is that Enki ~ Enil (one of the two) has to fashion a race of slave gold miners, that willfully procreates the next generations of workers...

i didn't see one stone/clay cuniform tablet or cylinder, just a montage of images of what appears to be Aboriginal BushMen...

this is at most a diversion, an attempt to try to construct a imaginary world much like the figments of imagination by that 'sumerian authority decades ago when such creations were possible (pre wake-up of the masses) this might get into a L Ron Hubbard class of fictional reality,
but in no way on equal to the legendary Tarzan meme

but hey its saturday morning...
thanks

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Don't have time to watch them now.

I will watch them later and give a more proper reply.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i believe 6000 years is not even close to how long we have been here in this exact form, the ancient inhabitants of India believe at least 1,000,000 years with people being of the same intelligence, things happen new cultures lose there roots old ones are annihilated and how long do you think a structure will stand up to the whether for all to see even a few hundred years can erode things beyond recognition.
just thought i would add my two cents maybe someone will be inspired to do some research into these statements of mine?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think people are misinterpreting this 6000 yr number. This is simply when the Summerian culture was around, not when the "creation" occurred.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Markz0r

I think the point is they did make robots, with the ability to attain and process their own fuel, and to replicate, in perpetuity.

Not saying I subscribe to this theory, but I think that is their point, WE are the robots. We just arent made out of metal (well, not totally anyway).

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There is no proof that these 'tablets' are even real... they came out of nowhere a couple years back on some dude's blog. I urge you not to take this at face value, it has been discussed many times on ATS and there is no sign that they are legit.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
We were created by some bully angel that likes to believe he's the man (so to speak), but is really nothing special. He's got this huge problem with these serpents because contrary to what this angel said, one of them suggested that we wouldn't die if we sought knowledge. Because this angel has been waging a war against these serpents ever since, they've been driven underground and now rather than co-existing with us have had to fight back by seizing control of the banking system - maybe.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This kind of fuzzy thinking is thanks to Zecharia Sitchin and all his evil grandchildren...

Every nonsense theory involving ancient astronauts or a reptilian super-race can all be traced back to Sitchin; the money hungry fantasist.

I'm not saying you're not entitled to your belief but you really should try and get the intellectual groundwork laid down before making such illogical leaps.

Try and familiarise yourself with the following before having any more "beliefs"

en.wikipedia.org...

Remain Vigilant.

[edit on 21/05/2010 by bonsaisert]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
There is no proof that these 'tablets' are even real... they came out of nowhere a couple years back on some dude's blog. I urge you not to take this at face value, it has been discussed many times on ATS and there is no sign that they are legit.

Lmao you can't be serious? No proof they are real? I reckon hyroglyph tombs in egypt aren't either. Some people should really do some research before stating ignorant things like that.

"There is no proof these tablets are even real"

haha quote of the year. Google summerian cylinder seals, if you can't figure it out from there then..just give up.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If this were true it would explain a lot of things, including perhaps the parts of our DNA which are considered "junk DNA' simply because it hasn't been identified as yet. The one comfort I found in the story was when Enlil said to Enki, "Creation in the hands of the Father of ALL Beginnings is held!". At least Prime Creator was aknowleged.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK, there's about an hours worth of video there. I just want one quick question answered though, since it is supposedly a tablet.

Where were these tablets found and by whom?

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

I was hoping somebody would ask that. I don't know how to search the exact wording but they are at that site.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Lmao you can't be serious? No proof they are real? I reckon hyroglyph tombs in egypt aren't either. Some people should really do some research before stating ignorant things like that.

"There is no proof these tablets are even real"

haha quote of the year. Google summerian cylinder seals, if you can't figure it out from there then..just give up.

I gave you a star.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join