It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testicle Amputation Resulting from Stupid Kids' Prank

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi, Dock9.
Thanks for helping to expose this heinous type of bullying.

Remember, kids. Anytime someone hurts another person mentally or physically to gain the laughter of those watching, its called bullying.

This is just the tip of the iceberg though.
A transfer of energy is accomplished. One person's pain is another's glee. Only monsters would use pain for their own pleasure & personal gain.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This is just the tip of the iceberg though.
A transfer of energy is accomplished. One person's pain is another's glee. Only monsters would use pain for their own pleasure & personal gain.

Yep, i would never bully anyone in my entire life, but have been bullied non stop for 18 years now. There sure is that energy transfer, and the people love feeding of anyone elses hurt.

The world deserves as much scum as it has as far as i am concerned.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm so sorry that you have been made a target for bullying. You are ahead of the game though. You know that there is an energy transfer occuring.
The key is to block it & not feed their hunger.
Bullies will leave someone alone if they are walking with good posture & eyes straight ahead. If you acknowedge them first by looking them in the eyes, they are less likely to use you as a target.
Think of the woman who is raped by an unknown person. The beast isn't typically looking at her clothing. He is noticing her body language. If she appears to be in control, he will leave her alone.
Remember that dogs can sense fear.
If you want bullies to leave you alone, walk like you own it. The last thing they want is for the energy transfer to backfire. Having their cronies laughing at them instead of their victim is the last thing they want.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Woman jailed for testicle attack

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm]> LINK

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Who says you have to be a jock to wear a cup protector?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join