It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testicle Amputation Resulting from Stupid Kids' Prank

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I think this whole thread is NUTS!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I'm talking about the glorification of such sado-masochistic behavior that has been cultivated over the last 20 years. Look anywhere on the internet, music and television and you see people glorifying hurting other people or animals, or getting hurt and taking pleasure from it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
why dont these degenerate moron retards just amputate their own balls, cook them with some fancy french recipe and eat them.....stoopid forking idiots. They obviously have no appreciation for their own manhood.....so frankly they really dont deserve it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
So this is done to unsuspecting boys. That is assault.

In cases like this, it's a shame they don't still follow the 'eye for an eye' rule.

How is this funny? I know; just look at the sadistic and masochist culture developed over the past 20 years. All glorified via such gems as 'Jackass.'

Boys will be boys. No need to blame Jackass or anyone else Young kids just love ball tapping each other. God knows I've had my share of fun when I was younger, as most dudes here.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In my opinion, this kind of "ball tapping" sexual assault, is in reality a RAPE OFFENCE. It is a very serious matter, and the law should come down against the offenders, so hard that this thing stops being a problem. If any woman did it to me, I would certainly want her to be charged with a RAPE OFFENCE law suit. I would want her to go to prison, and to be listed as a psychopathic sex offender, for the rest of her natural life. HOMOSEXUAL AND PAEDOPHILE RAPE is equally as serious too. No one should be allowed to endulge in these type of sex offences. Boys who think this kind of "ball tapping" activity is "normal" need to be removed from normal school and immediately incarcerated in a special correctional institution. Causing pain and injury to others is obviously a crime. As you do unto others so shall it be done unto you. Therefore do for others as you would want others to do for you.

[edit on 29/5/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsvoltafan74
I don't know about you guys but I think this whole thread is NUTS!!!

People are 90% murderers, so who is nuts, us or them.

People do horrendous things to others, and this just shows the consequences, that come with that.

I think any male not interested in females is fortunate and should be happy that they have no problems in life regarding kids etc....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Haha i had my fair share of sack taps in my highschool years. Of course they all received a punch in the solar plexus.

Getting hit in the sack is something i hate. I would rather a massive burn on my arm. I NEVER kick go for the sack, except this one time i was being robbed and i went for it before he said "money".

The pain is unbearable, and the funny thing is, the lighter the tap, the more it stings. The harder the tap, the more chance you will be going to the hospital.

Sack TAPPING is called tapping for a reason and not sack punching, which is what you see in videos.

I feel weird talking about his lol.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I completely support "sack tapping" as an avenue of natural selection. If you're dumb enough to kick each other in the coin purse, the gene pool is better off without you and your buddies.

Yeah, but they're damaging boys who aren't even in their little circle of idiots. "Innocent" bystanders, if you will.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In my day it was called Bag Tag, and I once took part in a game or two. It's extremely painful. Somebody would walk up, tag you in the bag, and scream YOU'RE IT! And then you'll get out of the fetal position on the floor and then tag another guy in the beanbag and yell YOU'RE IT!

And on and on.

I was probably 12 or 13, home alone with like 5 other 12 or 13 year olds. Kids are stupid, these things happen. In retrospect, is was dumb, and it was much more painful than it was fun.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This has been going on for years. Minus having it on video. I have heard it called "bag tag" back in the 80's. Then there was the joke, "what's the capital of thailand?" If the dude didn't know, the questioneer would answer "Bangcock", while punching the other guy in the junk.

You never played/saw:
flinch-where you go to punch someone if they flinch. then there was wipping off the punches and other rule variations
OK sign below the wast- if a guy made the ok sign below the wast and another guy looked at it he got punched
Open Chest- if you didn't have your chest blocked someone could punch you
Hot Hands - hands on top of each other and you try to use speed to smack the hand on top
bloody knuckles-similar to hot hands but played with knuckles
or even
punch buggy
boys have been stupid since the dawn of time. heck my great uncle once told me about a game they called buck buck...it had to do with a knife and your hand...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
In my day it was called Bag Tag, and I once took part in a game or two. It's extremely painful. Somebody would walk up, tag you in the bag, and scream YOU'RE IT! And then you'll get out of the fetal position on the floor and then tag another guy in the beanbag and yell YOU'RE IT!

And on and on.

I was probably 12 or 13, home alone with like 5 other 12 or 13 year olds. Kids are stupid, these things happen. In retrospect, is was dumb, and it was much more painful than it was fun.

LOL that's awesome. I know back in high school our one science teacher would always lecture us about ball tapping. How it can lead to serious injury. But that's fun of it!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
Yeah i've seen quite a few videos on youtube of people intentionally letting themselves get hit in the testicles.

Why would you spend your time looking at that? O_o

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I thought you were joking in your first post, but I see now you were not. You said "Boys will be boys" and how it was all "fun."

I'm a boy, and never saw or experienced such things growing up. Exactly what point in American culture or globally did it become fun to give pain or get pleasure from pain, especially testicular pain?

That is not harmless or fun. If it is, that should seriously suggest a major problem with the mentality and psyches of people today.

The first time I ever heard or saw such a thing was with the kids on South Park playing Rochambeau.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0XiK
i am glad my school days were over ages ago, i dont know what these kids are thinking. it makes me wonder what is causing these kids to do this? is it something in their food? its not normal for people to just let others punch them in the balls. we need to get to the bottom of this, are these just some sadistic kids that get off on pain, or is it something more sinister being done to them?

The development of their brains has been damaged by consuming "therapeutic" doses of fluoride in the daily drinking water.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
google DARWIN AWARDS

maybe we should look this as good news instead of a bad one

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I've seen the videos, and I would guess that some 'methods' are more harmful than others. When I watched some on YouTube, I didn't imagine these guys would have serious injuries because it was something they were doing as a game taking turns. When they would get hit, they were kind of laughing at the same time.

I think the ones who had to have surgeries are the guys who are getting hit at school.

Either way, yea, the kids who do this to others deserve battery charges.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Getting hit in the nards isn't anything new, its as old as high school. Its just one of those things that high school kids do: Football, underage drinking, prom, getting hit in the nards.
Its just teenage foolery. I once knew a guy who was riding his bike, hit a parked car, and had the bike come back around and run over his groin. It ruptured one of his testicles and he had to have reconstructive surgery. Kids do strange and stupid things. That's just the way it is.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
For the idiots that do it to each other 'for a laugh' they can fill their boots because the less likely they are to reproduce the better, however the fact innocent boys are getting it done to them are victims and this in my eyes is assault and bullying, If I had a son and this was done to him (again providing he wasn't taking part in some silly jackass antics) then I would be going into the school and wouldn't move or allow the head/principal to leave until the matter was resolved with those responsible charged and expelled.

PS: Thank you MTV for encouraging this idiotic behaviour, want to have your own show, movies, video games, star in music videos and rub shoulders with celebs? then kick each other in the balls for a living.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by keepithush]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sometimes though it isn't all fun and games, watched my friend get hit down their with a ball. The ones in which they bounce rather high or so, the thing about it is when he came up or something he stated he had hit him there at least every day of the week or something.

The one who got hit wasn't really doing anything to provoke it either, just lightly throwing the ball toward him. Not really aiming and having it whipped right back at him.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just can't get my ahead around this idiocy. If someone did this to me Id rearrange their face. Kids actually ENJOY this? What?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join