It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil clean up on TV is a FAKE! When will the lies stop?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

The leak cannot be stopped until some of the pressure is relieved. BP admitted this several times already. BP does not have the technology to relieve the pressure. They admitted this in every interview.

BP has adopted a new strategy. They are going to cross their fingers and close their eyes about the leak... don't ask and don't tell policy that has worked so well for centuries. In the meantime, BP is going to start skimming the gulf and collecting the oil from the spill to refine.

Complain all we want...BP will not stop the leak...They don't know how!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

What does this have to do with fake clean up of the beaches?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7even7eas
Alot of people ive talked to agree to this and are Extremely pissed

aa.. hopefully there's not much time left until the freedom war of the usa begin again then..

When all the mron's realize they have to stand up and crusch their own government, all this crap will be over.

What's an mron you might ask,
well, an mron is a person who have let his country go so far that only large ammounts of fire can be used to provoke better change in that country

I speak of experience, we swedes have let our government go too far as well. A load of areas in society are now controlled by criminal elements in our own government and the victims of those criminals never get reimbursed. War will be coming to sweden as well. A freedom war, and it will be HOT.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I am not surprised by much of anything anymore, and have come to the conclusion that all politicians here are basically the same.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by churchhead

Yeah I agree, It would be nice though if you trust someone in government to do their job.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Um, I thought most of you patriotic chest thumpers wanted government's hands OFF Big Business?

Well? Got what you wanted, didn't you?

It's funny that now you cry and yet you still insult at the same time. From calling President Obama "Mr. Hussein" (btw - you spelled it wrong several times) to referring to the environmentalists that you so desperately need now as "tree huggers".

You really could use some of that "Libtard" help now - couldn't you? Alas - not all of us are "bleeding hearts" and many would be perfectly happy to let you wallow in your own mess.

Some of you Southern Folk even wanted to secede the union I believe. Many act as if they already have. You seem to have quickly forgotten that your Beloved Hero George W. Bush, and his family, and associates were also in the oil business.

Write a letter to BP or Ted Nugent or something why don't you? Maybe you could start with: My ain't deregulation grand!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I really wish you would stay on subject. The theme was about the fake workers.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
EXCUSE ME "Loken 68" YOU are not even staying on your OWN topic - ALL you have continued to do is blather about politics.

You have even gone so far as to imagine a photographer lying down photographing Obama's hind quarters.

I agree and one things for sure we are good at taking pictures of Mr Obama squatting down on the beach. Does anyone realise that the camerman probably laid down to get thhe shots he did.

Its clear to see that YOUR mind often drifts off topic - including your own.
Which would be political propagandizing as I see it.

Struck a nerve, did I?

Well here's another for you. If you're going to propagandize you might want to take the time to think it through more carefully.

I'd love to see the shots of Obama's bum also, I'm sure you have them saved.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Whiffer Nippets]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I could see it was a lye from the start. at the start they used army and prisoners. they did this so they could keep it all quiet.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Galveston Texas: No smell of oil in the air, not even on the way down. Water appeared normal. Muddy is some areas and semi blue in others lol.

Looks like my work schedule is pretty full this week, so if I can make it on Friday to the Louisiana coast line I will, but that would be the only day I have available to try to make it. If not Friday it will just have to wait until next week.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah, unfortunately that's pretty normal for Galveston.
Too bad you didn't go out into the water, you could've been knee-deep in seaweed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would post a new thread, but I am new and I think everybody should think about what I have to say.

There is a plume just below the surface, they say is 22miles x 6miles x 3,300feet. That equals 97,150,648,320,000 gallons of contamimated water. If the water is 10 parts per million oil, that equals 971,506,483 gallons of oil in the plume. 10 ppm is .00001 gallons of oil per gallon of liquid. That is quite a conservative estimate.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by peggy m

What does this have to do with fake clean up of the beaches?

Has anyone thought to ask who provided the crews for the camera? It was not BP and what we saw behind the president were not part of the clean up crew. The president's visit came with a troop of secret servicemen dressed as clean up personal and a number of assessors. How did the rumor start that these people in white suits were clean up crews? Probably because the media misled the viewer by capturing these people in a frame and mentioning clean up efforts. Regardless of how it started, it worked. The media showed bodies in the background looking like they were cleaning and the average couch potato does not have to pull their oil soaked head out of the sand to start asking questions. BP does not have the answers for. While our focus is on the shores, the real problem continues... the source of the oil and its about to get bigger.

If the residents along the coastlines want their beaches cleaned up, they will have to do it without the aid of the British petroleum company's laborforce until the leak is stopped and liability is determined.

In a different thread, I had explained what was to come and the clean up efforts are not on the immediate schedule; however, for the benefit of the public, bodies will be shown poking along the coastline for people to assume that these assessors are part of a clean up crew. There are clean up crews in the areas, many are volunteers, some part of the US military and a few on the payroll of BP but it is not enough to be significant for the camera.

In the meantime: The attempt to cut through the pipe will result in a bigger mess. You can expect many delays in getting a cap on. In the meantime, the camera will continue showing bodies along the coastline poking through the mess. It was actually ingenius to allow the public to assume that these people were "cleaning" anything. This ploy served as a sort of sedative for the millions of viewers that would have become outraged if they saw no clean-up efforts at all.

Add the images of these "fake" clean up crews to the underestmates and cover ups about how bad the mess is and you have millions of people doubting the local residents' claims and siding with BP. The smokescreen works and BP is allowed to continue its inept efforts to stop a leak they cannot stop. Unfortunately, BP will not engage in the clean up because they are avoiding an admission of liability [long story posted in a different thread]. Our own government officials believe a massive clean up effort now before the leak is stopped, serves little purpose. After-all, this disaster can be a re-election platform for years to come! I disagree. Waiting will only make it worse but it always comes back to who is going to pay the bill. I am growing tired of the excuses and delays.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yesterday my best friend of almost 20 yrs told me her husband's cousin is working for BP with the clean up and his pay is $1400 A DAY! I asked her if he was given any protective gear and she did not know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join