It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sounds good.....but

all move

Or none move.

The problem is that while your conclusion is well thought and the proposal is motivating, action speaks volumes. Hence my opening phrase

I remember once I gave a rousing speech to my extended family(16 aunts/uncles, they all averaged 4 kids= a HUGE family), they were "feeling" my propoasal and oh it makes so much sense and "its about time!" Floated from the group.

When I said "action", the seats were empty, or occupants eyes were glazed over with anti-action slime, though I proved it was possible on a small scale, ie my personal test group as the example, myself included.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

actually 1.7.7.6 is more likely to equal 294 since dots are most associated with multiplication. Though yes, lets take it back. Point me to where I stand and lemme know what my lines are.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey bro, you are reacting with fear and apprehension to my opinion accompanied by a suggestion of a small amount of reading. I DO realise you are in the USA. I whole-heartedly agree with your virtue and principles. And as I said, "an injustice to one is inevitably an injustice to all" ,yes? Ignorant sheeple here in Oz blindly believe that what happens in the USA doesn't affect us here down under, but that is a common misconception. I dont get my news from MSM, instead I rely on a select few whose credibility, coverage and resolve for the truth. And of course double-checking and cross referencing is vitally important. So I like to think Im closely up-to-date with American affairs. So please, re-read my previous post with a different tone or pronunciation and I'm certain you will arrive to a different conclusion. Yourself, myself, alot of ATS members and many, many others are waking up and because of recent occurrences have been forced to shift critical thinking up a gear. Endgame, the theory not necessarily Mr. Jones absolute version, is nearing.

Anyway, good luck to you buddy. And if you think voting is sterile and of no point or purpose, I agree to a degree. But it is the stardard of which we are governed. I despise the "gubment" and what "they" have become... so quickly.... so easily and blatent. But ya wanna know who else had zero faith in voting?... The Red Shirts.

Chin up mate, cheers.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
All politicians are inhereatly corrupt,basically because they buy there way to office, and why would anyone do that if they know they are not going to get a return on there investment.So they all have an agenda it would seem.

The only way to get and keep the bottomfeeders out(at least most of them) is "term limits"and no benifits when you leave office.Why would you give your employees life long benifits when you yourself have none??

You will still get corruption but it is the lifers that perpetuate the agenda of control and corruption,its human nature with that kind of power.Get rid of thr carrier politicians and you cut the corruption by a very large margin.

Its a start!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterSinister

[With] all that is going on of late, I have optimism on the basis that the whole freaking system needs to crash and burn to really have a chance on setting things right. Whose perspective of "right" all depends though on who has the biggest stick....

Couldn't agree more. I've advocated for an economic "re-set" for a couple of years now. A completely crashed economy would reset everything. That said, one of the books I'm currently reading is Matt Ridley's The Rational Optimist and it has inspired a few edits of my general "it all needs resetting" opinion.

But, I admit that my stomach goes a bit watery when it looks like that reset moment is upon us, so perhaps I'm susceptible to grasping at any proffered hopeful straw. What sane person wishes for the unleashing of that amount of pain and turmoil? I couldn't begin to count the number of times I've asked myself that question.

PS: You inspired my very first post here

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Missed one step.

Hang the tyrants.

we'll spare their lives, but put them all on a small isolated island with no modern anemities. let them go au naturale! no planes, telephones, internet etc...that way nature deals with them.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
edited til i get to my pc.....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure if that was directed to me, but i dont want to clog the thread any more than my poor edits already have.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

"location:florida"
"british national party"

....yeah wtf man?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Great Thread.
Our Constitutional Republic was dismantled in the earlier 1900's with insanely written bills and with the advent of the Federal Reserve and all of its associated laws (crimes). Thank you, FDR.

Ever since then, Congress and the POTUS has called this country a Democracy and all told, they've been trying to spread "democracy" all over the world.

Obviously we need our Republic back.
But the feeble, complacent, so-called Americans have let it slide out from underneath them for generations with their ever-evolving chase for the "American Dream".

Ever notice how no one cared about the corruption in gov't until the wide-spread use of the Internet? (recently) At least, no one cared enough to stop them before it got THIS bad...

That's because they didn't worry about it.
They kept living their lies...I mean lives, telling future generations to keep feeding the machine by going out and making more money! (payin more taxes too)

All the deception, mis-direction and corruption added up to one big mess.

And we have to pay for it.

Good job getting the word out.
Good luck getting anyone to act on it...

I've tried.
You can't get people away from Sports, Music or Entertainment.

Seems like they planned it out that way.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We are awake, we have been betrayed, and it didn't happen yesterday,

S and F

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Ever notice how no one cared about the corruption in gov't until the wide-spread use of the Internet?

I had absolutely no idea how bad it was.

You can't get people away from Sports, Music or Entertainment.

Seems like they planned it out that way.

Obviously they used many means to achieve their goals.

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I myself have suggested many times that 2, to the most 4 years should be any elected officials term limit. I even would go so far as to make all civil servants work on 2 to 4 year contract limits also. And no more extensions or re-elections. One time & one time only! It is a responsibility to work for ones government and not a luxury or benefit. If everyone had to take part in their republic governments as actual employees and not just life long corrupt politicians, corruption would be eliminated IMO.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Send the entire royal family to re education. You can't start a new world off through "hangings" if you want that world to be a good one. Live compassionately and be compassionate and it will reflect in your society.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
we'll spare their lives, but put them all on a small isolated island with no modern anemities. let them go au naturale! no planes, telephones, internet etc...that way nature deals with them.

The Island of Misfit Politicians - I like where you are going with this. Maybe we could even have a Survivor like show of the whole thing. Oh wait - strike that - Pelosi au naturale....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
Sounds good.....but

all move

Or none move.

The problem is that while your conclusion is well thought and the proposal is motivating, action speaks volumes. Hence my opening phrase

I remember once I gave a rousing speech to my extended family(16 aunts/uncles, they all averaged 4 kids= a HUGE family), they were "feeling" my propoasal and oh it makes so much sense and "its about time!" Floated from the group.

When I said "action", the seats were empty, or occupants eyes were glazed over with anti-action slime, though I proved it was possible on a small scale, ie my personal test group as the example, myself included.

OR some start and the rest will folow eventually.
Watch the The Peacemakers Solution Video (2nd one down) and see what is starting in Alaska and Montana.

www.lincolncountywatch.org...

[edit on 29-5-2010 by RedmoonMWC]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Great Thread.
Our Constitutional Republic was dismantled in the earlier 1900's with insanely written bills and with the advent of the Federal Reserve and all of its associated laws (crimes). Thank you, FDR.

I heard a thing concerning JFK, that he was apparently assassinated shortly after he mentioned that he wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve and return ownership of the Dollar to the USA.

I don't know if this is related, but apparently Pope John Paul I was assassinated in 1978, 33 days after becoming pope. Shortly after he had mentioned that he wanted to break the connection between the Roman Catholic Church and the Mafia.

Mammon's servants are serious about their god's blessing. Don't try to break the link.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

S&F

this is exactly what needs to be done. Been doing the steps myself... protesting, educating... etc.

We need to band together and not let petty differences separate us. We cannot allow our ego to get in the way of whats right for humanity, this country, and our livelihood. Our future generations rely on us in this moment in time to rise up to the occasion. A new self pride is born, a new era is coming, and WE THE PEOPLE have the choice to make it a good one, or a bad one.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why can't I edit any of my information on this thread? I wanted to add somethin to the OP and I can't.

Here it is anyways. JOIN MY FACEBOOK PAGE ON 1.7.7.6 AND LET'S START A MOVEMENT.

www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?gid=100224843359804&v=wall

If you would like to join I strongly encourage you to. Invite all of your friends and family too and let's start a movement.

[edit on 5/29/10 by Misoir]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join