It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
1.7.7.6. - 21
wow.........
anyway.........take back america........live free or die

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great Post,s/f. where do I sign up? What will I need?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think the only way to take back our countries (I'm in Australia) is to ban ALL political parties.
In truth they are undemocratic because they force the party line on all reps.
We are all entitled to a LOCAL voice in the Goverment and that was stolen by the major parties..

Oppps, s&f for u

[edit on 28-5-2010 by virgom129]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You seem to be rolling Misoir.

Have you read the Restore America Plan?

ATS The Restore America Plan - Text

Declaration

Restore America Plan Home Site

Anyway, the future is ours, not the government's. We have to come together to stop the insidious corrupt and tyrants in office. They want control of everything and anything. That is the main problem.

Keep up the good threads.

Be an information soldier in an Army of one, where no one can follow; only LEAD.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Missed one step.

Hang the tyrants.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for replying and giving your fantastic opinions upon the matter.

If I was a more motivated person I would act upon 1.7.7.6

I give anyone that wants, the free will to take 1.7.7.6 and put it to use themselves, spread the word, etc...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If we don't collectively WAKE UP! bloody soon, it's gonna be very difficult to stop the land down under from going under. Unfortunately the only way to take on TPTB, is on a political playing field. Or via simultaneous mass awareness/consciousness.

Do yourself a favor mate, please read the policies of the Australian Sovereignty Party. Not THE answer but definitely a step in the right direction - the direction of TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM as we ALL must vehemently agree upon one thing: an injustice to one is inevitably an injustice to all. We are all born naked and all bleed red. We are one, we are all the same regardless of color, creed, culture, religion. Turn off your television. Go out of your way to eliminate fluoride intake. Grow atleast some of your own food. No longer can we be lazy and ignorant! It is time for us ALL to take some f'n responsibility and make a stand and use our voices to inform our neighbour, our family and friends as to what the hell is actually going on. You know what I mean.

Make your vote count this election ( tis compulsory for us here in OZ ), vote ASP - The Australian Sovereignty Party.

PS

Not much of a contributer here at ATS, although an avid debunker and keen self investigator. A smart person, well... Jedi, once said "...to understand the force, first you must unlearn all that you have learned."

With all that is going on of late, I have optimism on the basis that the whole freaking system needs to crash and burn to really have a chance on setting things right. Whose perspective of "right" all depends though on who has the biggest stick. But remember always that knowledge is power, and power in numbers. Very different to "mob mentality"

Cheers nut-jobs and crazies alike.
Kidding. Im one of you, haha; ONE OF US.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Great post with great links. I support this idea 100% and will die for my country. One way or another, war is coming. Be it civil and domestic or political, war is coming. Who's side will you be on?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Misoir, S&F for a post that is timely.

A simple, effective plan. And it will work if we all want to "restore our Constitutional Republic. "

Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I second the amendment to add "Hang the tyrants" as a step in your process

Money is the root of all evil

If you want to learn the truth, follow the money trail

kill the rich

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the other aussies on here are correct....its time something happened. the lies we are fed by our representatives is out of control. did you know that our treasurer's wife sold her bhp mining shares just before the government announced a new mining tax.....un-freaking believable. the rich and powerful just get richer and more powerful. while the mere mortals are losing everything they own lock stock and barrel.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I saw Glenn Beck talking about something similar to this just the other day. (Aussie here)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

Didnt know about that one but there isnt much news.
Do you know more than this?
www.abc.net.au...

Doesn't say amount of shares sold..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterSinister

After my post you are still asking me to vote for a party???

How the hell can a party be the VOICE of the people????

That was my whole point and I'll stick to it..

We need LOCAL people who care about LOCAL opinions.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I hate double posting one the same thread but...

Wouldn't this come under insider trading as she would have had to have been tipped off about the decisions the labour party made about the tax.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Sounds_of_Silence]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterSinister

Make your vote count this election ( tis compulsory for us here in OZ ),

No its not compulsory to vote in Australia..
What is compulsory is that we must turn up at the poll booth and have our names crossed off.
Then we can vote, doodle on the ballot paper or write nothing at all.....

Its a scam!!!!! And BTW, a few times I haven't voted and received fines which I have NEVER paid..You don't hear from them again because it is illegal to force us...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
TAKE AMERICA BACK

That is what I think is the best way to restore our Constitutional Republic.

Ok. SO WHAT ARE [SIZE=4]YOU[/SIZE] DOING ABOUT IT?

Just listing out what should be done is not the best way to restore our Constitutional Republic. What can YOU do for America? Just bashing the keyboard of your computer isn't even a start.

So shake a leg and get moving. Set the pace. Pontification from armchair generals is the last thing we want.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I suggest a campaign of petty vandalism.

Killing people or substantially damaging property isn't the way to go since the media can easily twist it back on you.

I think 1776 would be a good thing to, say, put on a wall with some kind of pigmented liquid perhaps under pressure in metal with a handy push applicator on top.

That's the kind of thing that catches on, provided there is some Youtube message for people to view.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'll bring the Oil and Feathers... Yes I meant oil...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join