It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The year 2010 with "Little Grandmother" wisdom keeper Kiesha Crowther.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers.

I just came back from work and was checking a Dutch site. I found an amazing reading of this very bright and wonderfull young women. I understand you cant read the text but thats not the point. I really enjoyed every word of the reading and feel very hopefull for the time coming. She tells of the hopi profecies and a whole, whole lot of more stuff that is going to happen according to a large group of elders.

Please see the video's and feel uplifted by her positivity about the changes that are coming. I was, and wanted to share this video with as many people as possible.

Its 2 video's of 45 minutes but with a blink of an eye you will get true them.
here is the link:
niburu.nl...

Peace people. Loves Vincent

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Vincent84]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincent84
I understand you cant read the text but thats not the point.

Actually, I think that's pretty important to the video(s)... especially as I can make out some of the topics that seem to be discussed on the website, some of which get little merit on ATS, the Nibiru farce turns a lot of people off due to it's history on here.

Your profile says you're in Holland, guessing you're a native - maybe you could translate some stuff for us?

I'd be reluctant to give attention to this lady without being able to check that website accurately myself.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The videos in questions are in English. I was just over to the site to watch them. Very interesting in what she was saying.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Stardust13]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Well it is a site for people who think there is more to the story then we see and hear daily. The text above the video's is just a little intro about what she is talking about.
Also the video's are not from the site, it is just their news section. Some times pretty amazing stuff to find there.

Peace and love

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, what she is telling... With her epic use of grandmaster yoda vocal tonations

Is pretty for hand information, for all the people thinking clear enough.
In a way its good we have these people. Most humans still live in a really sleepy reality.

It goes all wrong when the collective points these people out as liars. Then the credibility drops...because we humans ofcourse, act like cows and believe what one another says.

And for the next 10 years when someone even mentions a subject like this.. he or she is strapped down on the mystical crackpot chair.

Alas..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

I really don't understand what you are saying excactly.
Could be my mistake.

PEace

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Vincent84.....

You come across as a very nice person......so I don't want to sound rude.

Unfortunately, the whole little grandmother thing is simply designed to sell you stuff.

Have a good look at that website & the people associated with promoting her.

The broad topic of UFO's is incredibly fascinating.

However, we will simply be led further away from the truth by these disingenuous "alien chanellers".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I Agree
2nd...

Time for coffee now

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

I Agree
2nd...

Time for coffee now

Ahhhhh.....

Coffeeeeeeeeee.......

Hmmmmmm.......

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Hello there.

Sell me stuff? Well i just liked the positive messege she is saying regarding the time to come. In the whole video she isn't selling stuff. She has just a very positive message for us. Also she is discussing some steps to make this world a more beautifull place. Did you watch the video's?

Nothing wrong with her.
Nothing wrong with your opinion either.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Hello there.

Sell me stuff? Well i just liked the positive messege she is saying regarding the time to come. In the whole video she isn't selling stuff. She has just a very positive message for us. Also she is discussing some steps to make this world a more beautifull place. Did you watch the video's?

Nothing wrong with her.

Peace

Vincent84.....

Like I said.....

Have a look around at who's supporting her & what's going on.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Hi Vincent84,

I think this is a fantastic couple of videos. Listened to them in bed last night with my eyes closed. Thought they were very inspiring and its nice to hear some positive stuff about this whole 'End of times stuff'. What she says i believe to be mostly true, those who deny it are just closed minded and think the world rotates perfectly. Humans are extremely decietful and have ruined this planet.

I wish more people could open up to what the bigger message is in these videos, this is the kind of message that should be taught in our schools!

S&F from me for sure!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Yep you are very right. I also wish more people will see the whole harvest, ascention end of times etc. with a more positive attitude.
I think it is a positive time to live in, change is very good because we don't live sustainable lives and we could if money was not in our way.

All the best and peace.

To maybe, maybe not.

I do not care what people around her do or do not.

It was just the video's i wanted to share and the positive message she has.

That is the important thing in my eyes.

Good weekend, peace mate

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Hello there.

Nothing wrong with her.

Peace

Vincent84.....

Like I said.....

Have a look around at who's supporting her & what's going on.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

That is the problem when there is someone out there, who may be on the up and up. Sites like that, and I also see that the Astar Command is even linking these. They use people, just like her, as a way to get people to follow those who own the sites. I doubt very much, if she even knows they are using her like this. I don`t trust sites like that, any further than I can throw them. They ruin anyone who is credible, just in the fact that they are out to make a buck off of them, and those who may listen to her. A given fact, she states we are the only ones who can help ourselves. Go back and read the old teachings of the Astar Command, they told that ET`s were the ones who would save humanity. So gee, if it goes against the grain of their teachings, why would they use her? As a way to draw a crowd so they can sell THEIR teachings and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Vincent84.....

To maybe, maybe not.
I do not care what people around her do or do not.

It was just the video's i wanted to share and the positive message she has.
That is the important thing in my eyes.
Good weekend, peace mate

Good golly you're a nice guy!

How can I possibly argue with you?

Peace to you, brother!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by Solidus Green eye

Wait...

...what?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

"because we humans ofcourse, act like cows and believe what one another says."

Yes brother, your right. This way, by not listening to anyone else, we can all just stagnate as the human race and never grow in a spiritual way, yeaaaa, we can all just set here in our own little world and rot. We all want to do that, don`t we? But really, does that mean we shouldn`t believe you also?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'll do my best to be lesser nice so you can argue

Joking of course.

Respect and all the best mate, peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Return of the Ancestors

I spent a while looking at these videos and found this one to be quite interesting. She talks about prophecy (Hopi?) and lists all the prophecies that have come to pass from the Hopi viewpoint. The last one is the return of the ancestors which she explains as white aliens returning from from space.

In other words she (they) prophesize that disclosure will happen this year when they appear in our skys.

I recomend viewing all her videos as well - pyramids, crystal skulls and ley lines as well as much more info.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
These videos are amazing beyond words.

Although the experience is happening to me more and more, it still stuns me when it happens - it happened with these videos.

When i listened to Keisha tell her story I was amazed as pretty much EVERYTHING she said was the exact same thing that my own personal belief system has developed into over years of learning and processing new information.

It was moving beyond words. I do not get my beliefs through reading a book and deciding this is what i believe, it is a gradual process of taking what 'feels right' and these videos were my beliefs being presented back to me. Very strange.

Anyway, THANK YOU for presenting these for our membership to hopefully absorb and take something away from.

Understand that some people are not ready for such information and hence have a negative response to it - this is all fine and OK. It is how we deal with things. We must welcome all reactions and responses.

Embrace the positive, allow the negative to exist and take the magic that these words represent into your life.

Thanks agian

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join