It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The year 2010 with "Little Grandmother" wisdom keeper Kiesha Crowther.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

No thank you for your reply on this.
I pretty much feel the same as you have written.
To be honest i thought more people would like this but not eveybody has a positive feeling on the future (yet).
Also when i watched i feld that she tells many truths about what is coming.

Peace my friend and all the best.
Nice to see another positve reply on this video.

And of cource i think everybody has his own opinion and i respect that, positive and negative.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

www.dreamscape.com...
"The Hopi believe Pahana was the Lost Brother who would one day return to assist the Hopi and humankind. The Sumerians would recognize PA.HA.NA as an Ancestor from heaven who would return. "

here is an interesting page I think
a bunch of comparisons

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincent84
No thank you for your reply on this.
I pretty much feel the same as you have written.
To be honest i thought more people would like this but not eveybody has a positive feeling on the future (yet).
Also when i watched i feld that she tells many truths about what is coming.

Peace my friend and all the best.
Nice to see another positve reply on this video.

And of cource i think everybody has his own opinion and i respect that, positive and negative.

My friend, It is a symptom of the success of ATS that the boards are filled with more negativity than we should expect, hence we get such responses - i have noticed it too in some of my threads. Even noticed enough to write a rant thread on the topic! haha

But i gotta say, how great is it to hear someone else sounding accepting of others, non-confronting, positive and so on. Been feeling like the lone-wolf on that front sometimes of late!

For the record, i have found Kiesha's tip regarding drawing energy from plants instead of personal relationships to be really great advice. I had not come across such a tactic before and am now putting it into use and already feel better for it and notice a difference in my personal relationship.

Her advice to 'change the channel' has been surprisingly easy too.

I'm not the type to blindly take on someone else's ways of living, bu in this case, her advice feels pretty damn good.

Its strange actually, both the above 'tips', i have taken to like a duck to water. Perhaps old memories and ways of living are stirring???....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Well you are not alone any more mate.

Yep the tips she has work pretty well.
I did notice when she talked about skipping the channel when it gets negative that i skipped the negative for a longer time now. Al the negativity is draining energy from my body at least that is how it feels.

Getting energy from plants is i think the old way of living and therefore it feels quite naturally. ( I THINK)

Wish there were more souls like you looking around and replying at this forum. Maybe we have to post more on the site with a positive messege so more people will be infected
. Not sure if it will work.

Peace my friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Am contemplating writing a thread to the effect of allowing positive energy in and stopping the arguments, the ego, the hatred, the oil threads, the Israel-hate threads, etc but have yet to work out whether its worth the effort.

In the last 12 months ATS has become THE PLACE for skeptics and people who like to ridicule people for having different opinions. Its a REAL shame. Its become very hard to have quality discussions without being ridiculed - unless you want to discuss war or politics.

But hey, change is never easy right? So as more negatively minded souls join, so do more positive souls - each play their part and hopefully we find a balance

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I think you are interpreting my post the wrong way

I said, its good that people like this woman are around..the more people that believe her, the better...just for the sake of opening people's eye's.

But, get one credible individual to say that she's all bogus, and that she is dangerous...and all the people that were just starting to see and believe...retreat back to their skeptical self and feel stupid for believing her. Thats the problem I was pointing out.

So actually we agree

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi

Thank-you so much for introducing me to "Little Grandmother." I found her video's to be very moving and she definately has given me much to think about.

I agree that her advice on drawing in energy from planets --- and changing the channel on negativity are wonderful tips. Although I'm not psychic in any shape of form lol, for the last year or so I've started to notice how the trees and plants seem to "glow" at night with energy. So I think she's spot on there!

The videos also made me rethink how I view our ancestors --- as open minded as I try to be, I've always thought rituals and sacred 'rain' or 'fertility' dances to be a little bit silly. But I'm wondering now if they may be on to something there. Perhaps they were more enlightened then we are now.

So anyways, ty OP for sharing those videos! Beautiful stuff!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Bull# is often presented as a positive message.

People dont want to hear truths if they dont appeal to them on some level, and so the wise "spiritual leaders" package their message in bundles that make you feel good, both by stroking your ego, and promising you things you may desire.

(Peace, money, health, immortality, the things desired can vary)

She is a "pretendian." New Mexico has quite a few.

Edit to add; the nice thing is, she is making claims that will come to pass within the year. So..........at least we will have some objective way to judge if she is legit or not.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This may be a bit off topic, but i'm watching one of her vids now, and at about 4:34 it looks like there is some kind of ghost or something moving around behind her in the left side of the screen.... am i just seeing things? I am pretty tired right now, but i really thought i saw some transparent arm moving about. And i don't exactly believe in ghosts... so just wondering what that was.

LINK

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have just recently discovered "Little Grandmother". I think her videos are some of the most important videos out there today. I love her and am watching and listening to everything I can get my hands on.

She has been on blog talk radio recently as well as there is another interview in the archives of that same show from April this year.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I just want you to know that while I dont always have the sunniest outlook on the future, I do appreciate your thread. My main complaint is not with the future. But with some of the New Age sorts who make their living predicting it. It isnt that I dont believe that some possibly can. I do believe that there are those with great insight, and perhaps even foresight. But living in New Mexico for nearly 15 years has taught me a lot about the scoundrels in the field.

I get suspicious when I hear the same old prophecies dressed up and remarketed to new generations of people. I personally believe that our future could be bright, but the answer is not going to come from some sign in the heavens, it is going to come from a burgeoning awareness within ourselves that we are the heroes we have been waiting for.

I dislike these kinds of prophets because they give people an excuse to wait, for that final sign, for some other indication that "now is the time." They give people the excuse to wait for "light beings" or ET, or Jesus, or anyone, really, to come back here and lead us. I dislike that because I am well aware we have been waiting for over 3000 years. We cant afford to wait another 3000. We need to wake up, internally, and realize that it is us.

It is us that allows the "bad things" to happen, it is us that finances these unjust wars, and fights them, and creates demand for the products dripping with the blood of the victims of these wars over resources, and all the "love and light" typed on paper isnt going to change that. We, all of us, are the reason the world is the way it is. And we, all of us, are the answer, the cure, and the miracle we have been waiting for.

All we need to do is to wake up, commit to principled living and working, and refuse to let our individual greed pull us back in the other direction. And we need to lend support and encouragement to those who want to do the same thing, but are afraid to leave that ancient exploitative system.

Its not that I have no hope or dreams for the future. Its just that I know that change has to begin with us. We can do it, we just wont as long as we are pretending that we are waiting for that magic moment, that never comes.

People like little Grandmother are part of the problem. They have us looking to the skies for a sign, when the world around us, and all the horrors we have caused, should be sign enough that now is the time to act. Now is the time for conscious, principled thought and action.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Its not that I have no hope or dreams for the future. Its just that I know that change has to begin with us. We can do it, we just wont as long as we are pretending that we are waiting for that magic moment, that never comes.

Then you should love Little Grandmother. The signs she speaks of are a very small part of her message. Most of her message revolves around things that we can each personally do to change the world.

I find her very empowering.

However if she doesn't resonate with you that's perfectly fine too. You will find your own way.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

We need to wake up, internally, and realize that it is us.

It is us that allows the "bad things" to happen, it is us that finances these unjust wars, and fights them, and creates demand for the products dripping with the blood of the victims of these wars over resources, and all the "love and light" typed on paper isnt going to change that. We, all of us, are the reason the world is the way it is. And we, all of us, are the answer, the cure, and the miracle we have been waiting for.

People like little Grandmother are part of the problem. They have us looking to the skies for a sign, when the world around us, and all the horrors we have caused, should be sign enough that now is the time to act. Now is the time for conscious, principled thought and action.

I'm pretty sure she says that "we" are the ones who we have been waiting for.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Under Water]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
While watching the video (as linked by the OP), a voice kept reminding me `beware of the forked tongue`. I see that throughout that video.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join