It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Fail. This will make you smile :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
*****Disclaimer: Some Videos and pictures are graphic. It is kinda sick entertainment some of it, but as a whole its honestly amazing.*****

So maybe this dosnt seem like it should be in ATS i asure you there are pictures in here that will remind you of some thread some time ago.
And i have just got a kick out of this web site called Failblog that does what we do here with information on a mass general scope, they do on a specific topic: image of something going wrong in some fashion. You can scan back for hours looking, laughing, or just shocked.

It impressed me so much that i though maybe someone on here has never seen it and its kind of a nice change from the usual doom and gloom our world is truely in.

Heres a video of what some people say are the best, but the site is updated everyday so theres far better ones if you search threw.
This should make you feel good!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
LoL, .... good Vid's

However now the countdown begins towards when they will be moved to BTS.

so good job !! but wrong forum.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
no please dont! with all the oil and korea and the economy....let this one be there to cheer some people up!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

The very end of the third video is a commercial for "Baby Laugh-A-Lot". That has to be the creepiest doll I've ever seen; it's the stuff of nightmares.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
wow that clip of the trailer knocking down the gas station overhang was crazy that dude is dead for sure it collapsed right on his truck.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ah thank you. I needed some good laughs today after all the gloom and doom, oil spills, korean tensions and general madness in the world. Now if we could just catch our dear leaders at moments like those.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The clip with the sleeping dog is very similar to what my dog does (very funny).

She gallops like a horse too, so much my wife finally took off like a NASA shuttle one night and banished her to sleeping outside the room. I have a better sleep these nights but I can’t help but really miss my dog, the galloping sounds used to be something I had almost got used to.

It is weird that she gallops on a wood floor when she sleeps but on carpet she hardly ever moves except to break wind.

Star and flagged, some of those clips had me dying

new topics

top topics

join