It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Adviser Says Documented UFO/ET Landings On U.S. Capitol ‘Could Destabilize Society’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
We have been taught or programmed to believe that any aliens that come to Earth are hostile and want to suck our brains out through our ears or something similar. Or they want to enslave us.

It's rude of them to act like they own the place (sh--, maybe they do) and to me it does raise some suspicion. They could at least say hi.

Who cares if society is destabilised if Aliens make their presence known by landing on the Whitehouse lawn, its already at tipping point into chaos as it is, its not going to take much more to put us over the edge.

What I want to know is, are the aliens taking up shop in the White House and mind-controlling the President (little modification required)?

That is, if the photographs hold up to proper scrutiny.

We can't rule it out. Just sayin'

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That was this question : why is it still a secret.

Too my mind in this day and age it should not be still a secret.

Ok it might upset some religious whakoes but never mind. They need it; even the Vatican says it is ok to believe in ET.

At this day and age more than 88% of world (95% USA) still believe in some flying spaghetti god in the sky that can read your mind etc.... You got it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The reason it is secret and will remain secret is twofold..1 they allowed alien abductions,experimentation and mutilation by an alien race on our people..2 when the aliens attack they want them to have the element of surprise...that's why the huge cover-up is in place..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

First of all , mind controling the president of the united states of america, wouldnt avail the alien of any particular power. I mean the pres doesnt actualy run anything you know? He has no power that isnt given to him.
What the aliens would want to be doing is installing themselves as business leaders , and financial tycoons. Thats where the power is .
Theres no power on earth you cant buy . Another thing, what the hell is this mind control idea anyway ? One has to assume that an alien race has a little longevity and patience as strings to its bow. So how does this sound as a suggestion for a discussion between human negotiators and alien leadership ? :

Human delegate : "Good afternoon sir, what can we do for you?"

Alien Leader: "Nothing much , we were wondering if you would like to join our GalaxyBook friendlist... comes with suggestions on world peace, escaping the burden of damaging fossil fuels,cleaning up and unifying the worlds leadership, and eventualy getting you sweet homo sapiens out in the wider galaxy! Theres no preasure on that by the way, we are going to be in your solar system for about ten or fifteen decades just refueling our ship on stardust and the like so take your time!"

Human delegate "Ah , well phew!!! I thought this was all immediate! Wow!"

Human delegate confers with cronies :"Dude thats freakin sweet! We get all that, AND we have a hundred and fifty years to really rip the rest of humanity off in the meantime ! Im gonna LOVE THIS!"

Human delegate "Ok sure, come back to us in a hundred and fifty years on that , while we "prepare" our people *snickering* for your coming!"

Dirty deeds .

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
The reason it is secret and will remain secret is twofold..1 they allowed alien abductions,experimentation and mutilation by an alien race on our people..2 when the aliens attack they want them to have the element of surprise...that's why the huge cover-up is in place..

or they are just sitting on it until they can use the subject for their own means.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Yes that's what I'm thinking. What would happen if we were in contact with friendly E.T.'s. Then we get visited by unfriendly ones that have a different agenda. Sort of a E.T. vs War of Worlds type deal. I mean if aliens have the ability to travel to our planet is it safe to assume that another alien race could do the same?

It would be a shame if disclosure came just to let us know that we are about to be enslaved by the victor of two alien warring factions.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DO a search on "Project Blue Beam". Yes, there are reasons that the UFO thing is kept secret - and you won't like the answer. Again "Project Blue Beam". I don't know if it's real - but if so, it would certainly explain everything about UFO secrecy.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Just checked it out, very interesting. If it's real?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Obama should ask the aliens to help with the oil spill.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
That is, if the photographs hold up to proper scrutiny.

The photograph does not hold up to even the most basic scrutiny. As Chadwickus discovered in the other thread on this topic, the photo is clearly time-lapsed. It is evidenced by the car-lights in the bottom right of the photo.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This whole thig is crap! Obama or any other president for that mater will not get any information from the powers at be or any one else for that mater on UFO's over our country, Not untill the ET's UFO's what ever you would like to call them make there presents known by just let's say land on the White House lawn or New York City, some place were every one including the News can see

top topics

<< 1   >>

join