It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedro Regis: Death will pass on the coast of the Gulf.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"I come from heaven to show you the way to good and holiness. Don´t back out. Death will pass on the coast of the Golf, and will leave a great trail of destruction."

Pedro Regis wrote this on 3/18/2010. Before, he mentioned quakes in the land of the mountains, Haiti and wrote about Chile's earthquake 2 months before it happened. I personally think he's onto something. Just wanted to show others b/c I thought it was interesting.

->Entire message on 3/18/10:
Message 3294 from Our Lady, Queen of Peace,Anguera BA. Brazil transmitted in 18/03/2010
Dear Sons and Daughters, have confidence, faith, and hope. God is at your side. Confide in Him and you will be victorious. I ask you to keep on praying. Pray for the realization of My plans. I have more noble things to reveal to you. Pay attention and listen to the voice of God. Be docil to His call to conversion. Humanity is sick and need to be healed. I come from heaven to show you the way to good and holiness. Don´t back out Death will pass on the coast of the Golf, and will leave a great trail of destruction.I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of your sufferings. Courage. Don´t let the flame of faith fail within you. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I Bless you in the name of The Father, of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace

->The message that prewarns Chile:
Message 3267 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 16/01/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, open your hearts to The God of salvation and peace. Belong only to The Lord and let Him transform you. Don´t live away from the path that I have pointed out during these years. Bend your knees in prayer. I don´t want to force you, but what I say should be taken seriously. I am your Mom and I suffer because of your suffering. Behold the difficult times for humanity. Great suffering will come for the inhabitants of Chile. Similar suffering also will come for those who dwell in Lisbon. Pray. Pray. Pray. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

->The message that prewarns Haiti (aka Land of Mountains)
Message 3263 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, given in Recife/Pe.BR. transmitted in 07/01/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters. I love you as you are. I come from heaven to bless you and tell you that now is the time for your conversion. Don´t cross your arms. The Lord is calling you and waiting for you. I know your difficulties and will speak to My Son Jesus for you. Don´t lose heart. Trust in The Lord. Firmly believe in His Goodness and you will be rich in faith. Don´t live far from the Grace of God. Humanity is sick and needs to be cured. Pray. Just as plants need rain to grow, you need prayer to grow in the spiritual life. Fear not. In the great final tribulation, those who consecrate themselves to Me will be protected. I suffer because of My poor withdrawn children. The land of the mountain will be shaken, and mountains will come down in many places. Those who were faith ful to the end will not experience defeat. Belong to The Lord. I am your Mom and I am always at your side. Courage. . This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

His website for his messages:

[edit on 27-5-2010 by mweiss]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by mweiss]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wonder where the land of the mountain is?

The holy mother mentioned it in the 3rd prophecy.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Land of the mountains = Haiti
On this site, notice what it says under Haiti.
caribplanet.homestead.com...

Just google "land of mountains haiti" and it'll all come up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Bend your knees in prayer. I don´t want to force you, but what I say should be taken seriously.

I could NEVER imagine asking my child to BEND down or BOW down to me........ in order to escape some "punishment"

Disgusting!!!!

It is the degrading equivalent of some abuser asking his wife to get down and give him a BJ to avoid tonights drunken beating.....

[edit on 27-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Also I posted another thread about the Rio de Janeiro flood:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A month before the flood in Rio de Janeiro, Pedro Regis wrote on 3/6/2010: " Those who dwell in a great city in Brazil will live moments of great tribulations." 246 people died, and 10,000 lost their homes. Also, access to the Christ statue was cut off for the first time:
www.google.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Bend your knees in prayer. I don´t want to force you, but what I say should be taken seriously.

I could NEVER imagine asking my child to BEND down or BOW down to me........ in order to escape some "punishment"

Disgusting!!!!

It is the degrading equivalent of some abuser asking his wife to get down and give him a BJ to avoid tonights drunken beating.....

[edit on 27-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

The bending of the knee is the bowing to love, not abuse. Your hatred of God and your obviously conflicted issues around the Divine have blinded you to the idea, let alone the experience, that God is love. The very concept that millions, even billions, of people actually kneel in gratitude for their lives, and for the ability to experience love and joy despite the pains and sufferings of life.

You sneer and create disgusting images to back your sneer. But would you kneel to your child? Would you be able to let your heart overflow enough to embrace, on bended knee, the love and trust of your child? So why wouldn't your child respond in kind? And why wouldn't such a response be recommended to a child who has forgotten how much their parent has given them, and how much they are loved and cherished? These instructions are not given in hate, but gentle remonstrance, to guide toward peace, not the ugliness that exists in your vicious mind because of your own cowardice and pain.

Just because you read some hateful, contemptuous books about what some atheist thinks of God, or of horrors deluded people have carried out in God's name doesn't mean you know a thing about the real, living God in peole's hearts. Communism slaughtered in vast cruelty over a hundred million of it's own people while proclaiming to the very heavens it's atheistic creed that there is no God. So how can you say God is at the root of human hate, when so much more murder has been committed by atheists?

Your wounded heart is not shared by most people. You hurt, and decide everyone else is to blame, and that your ignorance is the truth. No. Your ignorance is your ignorance. Your hurt is your hurt. Stop spreading your pain onto everyone else, and deal with your own wounds instead of punishing others for them. In short, learn some respect and grow up. You're acting like a spoiled, screaming child throwing a temper tantrum, instead of facing your own problems.

Well here's a hint: It won't work. You can swear at, hurt and even kill billions of people and still not escape your own pain. And until you face that, you will live in a hell of your own creation - not God's.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mweiss
Land of the mountains = Haiti
On this site, notice what it says under Haiti.
caribplanet.homestead.com...

Just google "land of mountains haiti" and it'll all come up.

BUT the message is worded "the land of the mountain" not "land of mountains."
and if you add the word Haiti in your search, you're not really discovering new things or proof things but rather things that support your already-formed opinion.

i'm not trying to tear you down or criticize you with saying that - i just want to show you how you might be defeating your own purpose when you research things in this way.

i googled "the land of the mountain" exactly as Pedro Regis says his Lady of Peace told it to him.

i got pretty much the same thing for the first three pages and didn't look any further:
The Land of the Mountain and the Flood

very interesting that a flood is part of it.

here is what i found at Wiki, to sum up:

The Land of the Mountain and the Flood is an overture for orchestra, composed by Hamish MacCunn in 1887. Often cited as the archetypal Scottish overture, it is frequently likened to the works of Sir Walter Scott in its unashamedly lyrical, romantic view of the Scottish landscape. The title is in fact taken from Scott's The Lay of the Last Minstrel, canto vi, stanza 2. After its first performance at Crystal Palace, George Bernard Shaw said witheringly of it:

(and i omitted Mr. Shaw's critique, that follows on that page)

it's a rather lovely compilation of Sir Walter Scott's work, actually.
the quote that is numbered 13 has the mention:

O Caledonia! stern and wild,
Meet nurse for a poetic child!
Land of brown heath and shaggy wood;
Land of the mountain and the flood!

Caledonia is an old name for Scotland, back when Rome ruled and England was known as Brittania and France was Gaul.
Supposedly, King Arthur's seventh battle took place in Scotland.
It is thought that the name Caledonia comes from the meaning "hard land" or "hard men."

(interesting stuff, i thought)
:shk:

i personally don't think that it was a warning about Haiti. even though the name Haiti does come from a word that meant "land of high mountains," it's not something that is so unmistakable that everyone would know.

and why would Mother Mary warn of a devastating event such as the Haiti EQ in a way that only hints and alludes to the place, time, and event?

that seems cruel rather than merciful and deceptive rather than helpful.
the Goddess/Queen of Heaven is never cruel in the guise of mercy - she is absolutely honest if anything at all!

i went to the site of Mr. Regis and read several of the entries.
i don't think they are legit - they contradict themselves and begin to sound like the same thing over and over by about the fifth read! Mother Mary doesn't contradict her own words nor does she have the wringing-her-hands-and-wailing kind of attitude that these messages seem to convey - she gets things done and she doesn't talk much about it.

also, there are severe, seemingly specific warnings in more than a few of the messages but i can't recall any events that could be considered as fulfillments of these warnings.

there are just too many!
and it doesn't sound like the Lady, at all!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Who is this Pedro guy.. some illegal immigrant who needed another way to make a buck?

Did you copy and paste this or hand type it in.. you quote, " Death will pass on the coast of the Golf, and will leave a great trail of destruction. "

He say's Golf, not Gulf.

All these are generalizations... all of these things do happen year after year.. this guy is a fraud.. just like John Edward.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Booker’s

No. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my creator and I LOVE creation.... I just don't go for religious brainwashing mumbojumbo.... I believe in Jesus, and Jesus message pretty much rips false religion and the pharasees to shreds as well so....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
oh, and by the way, I am not in any pain, I was just making an analogy..... I am one of the happiest campers I know..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
These so-called predictions are typically vague and malleable. Anybody who claims to have come from heaven as a preface is either psychotic and/or full of it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

The gulf is "always" having the peculiar way to "create" death, that affects the coast of the gulf, is call seasonal Hurricanes this is not new and as long as we have "tropics" it happens every year.

Nothing new to see just more money making dooms and glooms predictions for those that are looking for that elusive end of times prof.

new topics

top topics

join