It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ET contactee Alex Collier video list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad

Originally posted by Myuzik

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Myuzik
As an ET contactee myself, I find Alex Colleirs situation to be genuine(although I do not know for sure). There are a few holes in his story. Like his predictions. But I know how the reptilians & co work.

That is a rather interesting rationalization. Alex Collier's failed predictions are proof that he is a contactee because aliens give out false info?

No it is not proof at all. Sorry I was being concise. I find his contact genuine because my contacts told me he is in contact with the andromedans. that being said I get lied to sometimes(due to deals made), so its possible its not true. Although I dont get what the point of lying to me about his contact would be.

I also know from personal experience that is something the negative ETs would surely be into. If he truly is a contactee I think the reptilians/allies made a deal somewhere along the lines where he was to be given false information and predictions to debunk him because he is a good speaker.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Myuzik]

If you get lied to sometimes?..why do you think they aren't lying about Collier?...the guys a complete sham.

Because he just doesnt seem like teh type of guy who would live a lie his whole life. Just doesnt ring true.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Collier could be a disinformation guy at best..nothing he says adds up the guy truly believes the moon will be pulling out soon ..huh?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here is what i don't get.

Alex has supposedly had dozens of contacts, You mean to tell me that not one time has he ever brought a camera or microphone, or something that we could collaborate his story with....If he wants us to start loving ourselves and be more kind ect. then wouldn't he try to bring some credence to what he is saying...Or do we just have to take his word for it?

From what I understand..he does not make much if any money from his speeches. And if any thing, he gets harassed and what not which makes me wonder if there is some legitimacy to his claims. Then I also wonder if its all just for the publicity...

I'm really undecided with him as he makes some very "out there" statements.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
Collier could be a disinformation guy at best..nothing he says adds up the guy truly believes the moon will be pulling out soon ..huh?

Disinformation guy is more likely than just a hoaxer to me.. But I still think hes actually in contact.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate
Here is what i don't get.

Alex has supposedly had dozens of contacts, You mean to tell me that not one time has he ever brought a camera or microphone, or something that we could collaborate his story with....If he wants us to start loving ourselves and be more kind ect. then wouldn't he try to bring some credence to what he is saying...Or do we just have to take his word for it?

From what I understand..he does not make much if any money from his speeches. And if any thing, he gets harassed and what not which makes me wonder if there is some legitimacy to his claims. Then I also wonder if its all just for the publicity...

I'm really undecided with him as he makes some very "out there" statements.

The time ETs showed me a ship close up, they asked me not to take a picture with my phone. I could have and it was plain as day hovering a decent bit above me.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Lets get something strait here.Kicking around the idea that he is telling the truth.

Thats fine if you yer told not to and didn't. But Alex has had supposedly dozens of contacts. And if you listen to his vid's the aliens tell him that humanity needs to start taking better care of it's self and all that.

Some of the claims he makes are really out there, and if the aliens can read his thoughts then they must know that he cannot be taken seriously by "us" unless we have a little more to go on other than his words. They must also know that he will never be taken seriously unless something else surfaces other than just words and personal accounts.

Alex is different to me in that he claims to have had numerous encounters and conversations but not ioda of proof. Ok, fine, if he can't take pictures then let somebody else do it.

There are dozens of ways for him to substantiate his claims yet he never does and this kinda lets me down because I would really like to believe him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join