It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ET contactee Alex Collier video list

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As an ET contactee myself, I find Alex Colliers situation to be genuine(although I do not know for sure). There are a few holes in his story. Like his predictions. But I know how the reptilians & co work. They get to have their way with pretty much every contactee in one way or another. Colliers case was he was given in some cases bad information. I have been given disinfo before in my contacts wth ETs too. It is very hard to be free of it as the dracos, greys, and others make a point to make ET information hard to get accuracy in. They make deals with benevolents to get disinfo in channelers subjects.

I do find Collier to be more inspiring than Billy Meier. Who I heard claims he is the ONLY ET contactee on the planet.... sigh @ that.

Anyway, here is a list of Colliers interviews, as well as his ebook and a couple other links.

Interview in 1994 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in 1995 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in 1996 (At the Ranch)
www.youtube.com...

Moon & Mars lecture
www.youtube.com...

Radio interview in 1998 on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell
www.youtube.com...

Interview in 2000 with Paola Harris
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interview in 2001
gathering-minds.net...

Lecture in 2002 ("Whispers of the past". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in 2002 ("Defending sacred ground among the stars". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in 2008
video.google.com...#

Interview in 2009 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Three)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in 2009 (Project Camelot: Awake & Aware Conference)
www.youtube.com...

Lecture in January 2010
www.youtube.com...

Defending Sacred Ground
www.exopolitics.org...

Letters From Andromeda
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Galactic diplomacy.com (Michael Salla)
www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

UFO Hypotheses.com (Rick Keefe)
www.ufohypotheses.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Colliers story's and predictions are all over the place...I think he's a fraud..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
Colliers story's and predictions are all over the place...I think he's a fraud..

Quite possible. But not as likely IMHO. I dont think he would just make it up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

So spill the beans! I'd like to hear some interesting info. that you have been given! Please!!

Best,
SN

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

Originally posted by King Triad

Quite possible. But not as likely IMHO. I dont think he would just make it up.

Didn't Collier say Japan would sink?..New York would be turned to ashes..the moon would disappear? etc ...any of these happened yet?..you don't think he makes anything up?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by King Triad]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I like they Guy its entertaining and some messages offer hope

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I believe in Alien life, Im pretty much under the impression that we have been visited by other lifeforms in human history. I tell you this so that you do not misunderstand what I say next.
The man is a fraud, he talks an awful lot of rot, claims to know about galactic politics, and basicaly makes me sick to my gut.
Please dont put to much faith in him. Dissapointment is rarely welcome .

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
reply to post by Myuzik

So spill the beans! I'd like to hear some interesting info. that you have been given! Please!!

Best,
SN

Threads of my story are posted here:

www.davidicke.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well as my blog in my sig.

Didn't Collier say Japan would sink?..New York would be turned to ashes..the moon would disappear? etc ...any of these happened yet?..you don't think he makes anything up?

Well how accurate his message is, and him being a contactee may not go hand in hand.
Answer me this. Why would he predict these things if he did not think they would happen? To make himself look bad? I dont get it. He was fooled IMO.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As an ET contactee myself, I find Alex Colleirs situation to be genuine(although I do not know for sure). There are a few holes in his story. Like his predictions. But I know how the reptilians & co work.

That is a rather interesting rationalization. Alex Collier's failed predictions are proof that he is a contactee because aliens give out false info?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

As an ET contactee myself, I find Alex Colleirs situation to be genuine(although I do not know for sure). There are a few holes in his story. Like his predictions. But I know how the reptilians & co work.

That is a rather interesting rationalization. Alex Collier's failed predictions are proof that he is a contactee because aliens give out false info?

No it is not proof at all. Sorry I was being concise. I find his contact genuine because my contacts told me he is in contact with the andromedans. that being said I get lied to sometimes(due to deals made), so its possible its not true. Although I dont get what the point of lying to me about his contact would be.

I also know from personal experience that is something the negative ETs would surely be into. If he truly is a contactee I think the reptilians/allies made a deal somewhere along the lines where he was to be given false information and predictions to debunk him because he is a good speaker.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well how accurate his message is, and him being a contactee may not go hand in hand.

Answer me this. Why would he predict these things if he did not think they would happen? To make himself look bad? I dont get it. He was fooled IMO.

In the world of psychics, false predictions do not matter. Many, such as Sylvia Browne, have made a career despite consistent failed prophecies. Their fans rely on subjective validation, focusing on the few predictions that are accurate and ignoring those majority that are wrong. They will readily and rabidly rationalize away the failed predictions, moving the goalposts or offering any sort of special pleading excuses.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

In the world of psychics, false predictions do not matter. Many, such as Sylvia Browne, have made a career despite consistent failed prophecies. Their fans rely on confirmation bias, focusing on the few predictions that are accurate and ignoring those majority that are wrong. They will readily and rabidly rationalize away the failed predictions, moving the goalposts or offering any sort of special pleading excuses.

Well Colleir hasnt made a career out of it. As far as I know he doesnt make much money from it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

f he truly is a contactee I think the reptilians/allies made a deal somewhere along the lines where he was to be given false information and predictions to debunk him because he is a good speaker.

This would be an example of what I was talking about in my previous post.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

f he truly is a contactee I think the reptilians/allies made a deal somewhere along the lines where he was to be given false information and predictions to debunk him because he is a good speaker.

This would be an example of what I was talking about in my previous post.

I dont get it. Its just speculation on my part.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well Colleir hasnt made a career out of it. As far as I know he doesnt make much money from it.

So what? He has made the paranormal/UFO convention and talk circuit for two decades. He gets something out of it, whether it be money or attention or whatever. But it is irrelevant, amounting to nothing but appeals to poverty/wealth. It has no bearing on the truth.

And the truth is every indication is that the man is a fraud. He offers no proof. He has made failed prediction after failed prediction. He cannot keep his story straight even within the context of a single discussion.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I dont get it. Its just speculation on my part.

Because you rationalizing his failed predictions as evidence he is in contact with aliens.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I think the problem you are going to face is that any alien capable of traveling the stars HAS to be VERY smart. They also have to know the value of truth , and the awe that can be shown to those who have wisdom and knowlege. Therefore , if there was anything for them, or thier earthly messenger to gain from any form of information swapping , then it would have to be REAL information which was true. If they had ever studied our history , they would know that false prophecy is one of the most dangerous things that can happen to a prophet, and they would not want thier contacts on earth to be compromised.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Myuzik

I think the problem you are going to face is that any alien capable of traveling the stars HAS to be VERY smart. They also have to know the value of truth , and the awe that can be shown to those who have wisdom and knowlege. Therefore , if there was anything for them, or thier earthly messenger to gain from any form of information swapping , then it would have to be REAL information which was true. If they had ever studied our history , they would know that false prophecy is one of the most dangerous things that can happen to a prophet, and they would not want thier contacts on earth to be compromised.

"Things dont happen ideally always" Direct quote from the nordics AI. The reptilians and their allies have enough power they can do much. The nordics say almost every contactee is given false information from time to time. And every has negative things applied to them from bad ETs in one way or another.

Ive never heard anyone consider Collier a prophet, either.

They value truth greatly. But for example me, I have gone through SOOO many lies to get to some truths I am at now(with still some lies or cloudy areas). My contact situation was obviously agreed upon beforehand as both good and evil both author my experiences.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Oh. One thing I dont get is his comment on us being genetic royalty. Even if we were a hybridization of 22 races... As far as I know(from what I gather from my contacts with the nordics) no ETs would consider that royalty. There really isnt such thing other than within ones own race if it even exists there for some.

I also think he has been misled a bit from what I have read. But I do believe in the likelyhood that he is a contactee.

Collier: I was on a ship and I had taken to another ship and I spent three months with them but in Earth time I was gone 18 minutes because they don’t have time.

Some ET source(unknown to me) insinuated he was in a virtual reality in his 3 month experience. But I am not sure if that is true.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No it is not proof at all. Sorry I was being concise. I find his contact genuine because my contacts told me he is in contact with the andromedans. that being said I get lied to sometimes(due to deals made), so its possible its not true. Although I dont get what the point of lying to me about his contact would be.

I also know from personal experience that is something the negative ETs would surely be into. If he truly is a contactee I think the reptilians/allies made a deal somewhere along the lines where he was to be given false information and predictions to debunk him because he is a good speaker.

If you get lied to sometimes?..why do you think they aren't lying about Collier?...the guys a complete sham.

<<   2 >>

join