It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Enduring Israel: Attack on America, The Jewish Connection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Boondock, I appreciate the effort you have invested into this piece and congratulate you for a point well made, however, I am not convinced especially after hearing this years closing statements in the Annual AIPAC Policy meeting; where the likes of Hilary Clinton assured the audience that teh US would forever support Isreal unconditionally. Ironically this was the same week in which Obama was 'playing tough' for the world press on the settlements issue.

why would Obama be doing one thing
and Hilary doing something else???

good cop - bad cop

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I have been looking at the ISREAL thing - guys, some how they are our Federal System. if you took 50 states weight, and compared it to the weight of Isreal you will notice that Isreal is as important if not more so, important than the 50 states. Our Federal Government works for Isreal more than it works for its own States. I find that point, very disturbing and gives me strength to see this Revolution through to it more than likely bloody end.

*Isreal Murdered the crew of the U.S.S. Liberty w/washingtons permission.
*Isreal Murdered 3200 world citizens the morning of 09/11/01 - if you need proof I have it in abundance.

the one thing that is ceard in my memory - on the streets of Tel Aviv,
on the morning of 911 - they were partying in the streets on the death of our fellow countrymen. and so were the Arabs. they were happy as well.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

Here's a thought I keep having which eludes me as if by a memory zapper...your post reminded me of it.

Suppose that the US, and israel, were no longer the US, and israel? In other words...what if they are in name only? Hijacked by a mob for it's catalog value?

I know the beginning of both places well. But America...that was golden. It has value, supreme value, just like the holy Christian places in israel have value.

I don't know how to say it really, it is so clear and obvious that by taking the name, you get it all, especially if the name is revered. It is as if the longest lever had been applied to the finest threaded screw, slowly, inexorably....

'these are the real Americans'

-pelosi

...to a crowd of non-Americans

Oh...OK.

It's the modus operandi, right before our eyes, touching everything that is ours, to simply grab a television satellite and announce the 'new amerika' to the world; to bow to every inflated despot; to hack at the Constitution with proud, sweeping measures which tout right is wrong and wrong is right and aren't we powerful folk in a hurry? Recall obama's words a day or two after being elected. He was saying he was going with forceful powerful people because they have powerful forceful plans/changes. Rahm dropped into the view at this point.

If America has any shine, and substance, it is covered in slime, from deception. It is like a great restaurant that lost it's great chefs, and the owner tried to conceal it.

These men in power are bad chefs. Don't we know it. They turned 180º on what they swore to uphold, because, back to my original thought, they CLAIMED the name of the Constitution, made it theirs to scribble upon with laws that are too serpentine for anyone to even read. Then, justified these passages with all the wit of a carnival hustler on 3 belladonna petals:

'We have to pass the bill to see what's in it'

But it was made to shine. Those guys were deep thinkers. It was made bulletproof, in my opinion.

Why is Amerika 'democratizing' the planet?

Oh, too easy. But again...America is NOT a democracy, and the founding fathers wrote about this extensively, as did Solon. Solon called democracy more cruel than tyranny.

A tyrant is to be hanged, but in a democracy, it is like a perpetual 'civil' war, where everyone acts civil but is at war at all times pushing and lobbying and lying 24-7 with the one sided stories designed to win their case.

I digress. Again, by the media redefining America, calling it a 'democracy', they claim ownership to the America™ name, and it's catalog value.

We have been duped by that long lever and fine threaded screw.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by davidmann]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join