It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to hold press conference on oil disaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Oh... it's here:

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Now you've gotten the memo. What am I doing? What are you doing? Nothing...

IF I was American, I would be pissed as hell that my government who is supposed to take care of me isn't doing their job and doing the world an injustice. I, nor any ordinary citizen of the world has no obligation to do anything. The government is supposed to regulate the industry...Simple as that.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Oh... it's here:

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Now you've gotten the memo. What am I doing? What are you doing? Nothing...

IF I was American, I would be pissed as hell that my government who is supposed to take care of me isn't doing their job and doing the world an injustice. I, nor any ordinary citizen of the world has no obligation to do anything. The government is supposed to regulate the industry...Simple as that.

That's called a fund raiser.

Why do you need to be an American to be pissed ? You can probably look at your government and find the same issues.

Government can not do near the amount of influence as people can to regulate industry. Sadly people don't realize how much power they have through buying.

As for what am I doing? Not much, but I'm also not pointing fingers.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The fact is corporations own the corporation that is the United States and the United States owns you if you want to get technical. Unfortunately the world relies on oil so don't say that people have a say in this.

<< 1   >>

join