It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 chickens found beheaded at North Pole coop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Semi-OT:

One minor point, I happen to know that chickens may, and have, gone quietly into the night... at least as far as we could tell....

My Uncle owned several thousand in separate coops on his farm. One day, several gutted chickens were found, although no signs of rats or actual 'consumption' were found.

After several repeats of the mysterious chicken deaths, some of the family were 'volunteered' to keep watch.

Although one night passed where chickens died, and no one saw anything. The next night a *ahem* gentleman was discovered - having found a loose board and entered the coop quietly, he would grab a chicken and.... well, it ended up dead. Now we only know this because he was caught 'in the act' (much more the shame for him). We do know one other thing, the chicken was never able to make so much as a sound, no one heard anything....

true story....

sick, but true nevertheless.

-------

At first I thought "North Pole" was a literal term, I figured - how many people can there be up there? The list of suspects must be real short! Then I realized that its a brand name. Maybe they have a disgruntled employee.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The North Pole is a town east of Fairbanks, Alaska. It is very real and in fact holds the distinction of having the North Pole postmark.

Last year the Postal Service tried to take it away and there was such an outcry they backed off and the North Pole is secure.

It is very near Military bases however, so this MUST be some sort of secret military project. A beast genetically engineered to take out all the chickens to starve the enemy. It is also not that far from HAARP. Could it be that their little heads actually disintegrated in a ELF beam?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
The Feds should send those three surviving chickens down to Gitmo for interogation..

They are hiding the truth. I even bet they did it.

Gitmo? No need. Look at where the North Pole, Alaska is and what surrounds it. This is where they send the stuff too sensitive to trust to Gitmo.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Theses are animals. Lol it happened many times to my chickens. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

So none of the headless chickens survived losing their heads? Like Mike did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join