It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very strange hit almost EVERY seismograph in the US at the same time!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
S&F OP

this is mighty interesting.

BTW IGNORE THE FARTING TROLL!

He obviously does not hold any respect for this site, or its members. I am sure a mod will deal with this crapper soon.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Secretly nuking the Gulf Oil leak? Dont know that that would hit every seismograph in the world tho.
Pure speculation of course.

link   
If it had been anything physical, like say the oil field displacement, there would have been a time delay of hours to reach the whole world. This happened in MINUTES! The only thing I can think of that is even remotely plausible is some type of cosmic ray.

link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

What should be scary about the oil leak is what's pressurizing the oil in to blowing out. What happens when there is no more oil to blow out?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Well that is a tad interesting to say the least....

So wouldn't there have been some kind of major world news flash if this was going on all over the world ?

Will be keeping an eye on this just incase...

Of course there wouldn't be...they don't want to alarm the retarted masses...just saying.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Pretty sure it was the 6.5 in Brazil they have listed at 16:18 and the farther you get from the epicenter the longer and smaller the waves are on the seismograph.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

the retarded masses that laugh at fart jokes?

link   
reply to post by XigXag

I am thinking it could of been the sun.

Could the sun cause some kind of magnetic interference with seismographs?

link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
This is a potentially very serious thing. I hope to find someone who knows about these things soon before the information goes away. There is no history file available, so we need to figure this out before its gone! By the way, sorry for the way it was posted. I am new here and cannot post this into the "normal" thread section yet. Hopefully that will change soon.

No problem, let the masses know now matter what the venue. Kudos to you my brother/sister.

link   
Didn't someone post about the possibility of an X-class solar flare hitting Earth today? Would this be capable of causing this?

I'm confused as to why no experts have put this together, and why scientists aren't racing to find out the cause. Is this not a rather novel event?

What could cause this? Either deep down, or from out this world. Something tells me it's probably a combination of the two.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Possibly this (though i am not sure of the times/timezones)

COSTA Rica's Arenal volcano has erupted, spewing geysers of lava, ash and toxic gases from its crater and forcing the evacuation of the national park where it is located.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The problem with the 6.5 Brazil earthquake is twofold. First off, if you go to the Brazil seismograph, you can see where it took place SEPARATELY of this occurrence. Secondly, it take many hours for an earthquake's energy to travel to the other seismographs around it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Um....

there is NOTHING unusual about the earthquake activity according to this website...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

which is always accurate.... maybe your source is wrong?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You can check out the data from USGS earth quakes (worldwide)

Couldn't see anything too special going on in the last few days tho 0.o
You can see the quakes concentrated on the North Pacific fault lines (Alaska / California) and south america. A few quakes in Indonesia and near Australia.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I believe this may be related to the Hyder flare. I am hoping there is an expert online that can help us with this info so we know what in the world is going on!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by nobody you know]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlightOfTheNavigator

Thank you mod.

Whats up with the seismograph at Disney preserve: Almost looks like someone dropped it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There was a 6.2 quake in Brazil at 1630. Maybe thats what they picked up on?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join