It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
By the way, Nibiru is a DARK star. Our Sun's companion (Jupiter, is our third Star).
Can't be detected by the naked eye.

Jupiter's mass is far below the minimum cutoff for a brown dwarf star, a "dark star" is a black hole, and even though you may not be able see it by eye you would definitely see the gravitational effects of it on the positions of the planets and asteroids before it even crossed the Kuiper belt.
en.wikipedia.org...
It would be like having a star larger than the sun hitting the solar system but without the light; the tidal forces of the gravity from one side of the solar system to the other would completely disrupt the "shape" of the solar system even without seeing it directly.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

By the way, Nibiru is a DARK star. Our Sun's companion (Jupiter, is our third Star). Can't be detected by the naked eye.

Why can't we see reflected light? Jupiter reflects light.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by One Moment

By the way, Nibiru is a DARK star. Our Sun's companion (Jupiter, is our third Star). Can't be detected by the naked eye.

Why can't we see reflected light? Jupiter reflects light.

If we take their words literally, a dark star means it's a black hole, which of course would not reflect light either. Taking the minimum mass of a stellar black hole, about 1.5 sun masses, and plugging into the gravity simulator using the claimed orbit of Nibiru as a guide, even at 90 degrees inclination to the plane of the ecliptic the planets become seriously out of whack years and years before the black hole reaches perihelion:
www.orbitsimulator.com...
Saturn's orbit becomes badly distorted and Pluto's orbit becomes a straight line; the black hole ejects it from our solar system long before it even gets close! The effects become downright hilarious as it passes perihelion; a whole bunch of planets are ejected from the solar system altogether!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Skellon

I know im seriously tempted to join the horde of self righteous ATSers but Im in a good mood at the moment so Im going to tolerate them for as long as I can.

The sheep are always beckoning lol "join ussss, joooooiiinnnn uuusssss"

Hang on to that mood! haha

It's fun to laugh at the ones saying deny ignorance, when it is those ones who are ignoring!

What they forget all the time, is that IF it's coming, it is in a different dimension. We can't see everything people, even tho most of you think you can!

But in the end we are all one, and we're in this together. I look fondly on those trying to make their way from 'science' to truth ... as I have traveled that road ... a mighty bumpy road it is until the Ego falls.

I'd love to see some ancient sumerian texts that say Nibiru is multidimensional, or, let me guess, a channeler said that?
And no, we don't see everything, but we also don't assume that because we don't see it, it must be either invisible or multidimensional, it seems rather like a straw grab.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I won't deny that Earth changes are comming/starting, however, Planet X isn't the cause. There is no solid evidence that a massive body of any kind is passing through our system. Only a few nutjobs have claimed to have seen it, while the rest of the astronomy community across the globe have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. If something that big and that close were really there, every person on Earth would be seeing it by now with the naked eye!!

Planet X simply dose not exist!! And if it did, the small ammount of effects happenning to the Earth right now, would be 1000-fold what they are presently.

I will admit, something is definately up with good ol' mother Earth right now, but it isn't due to some legendary heavenly body. Pole Shift (Physical or magnetic), Galactic allignment & the Earth being tugged and kneeded like a huge dougeball by the garavitational forces from the galaxy center, Solar Storms, or any other type of cosmic event are totally plausible, but a mystery planet and its star..??

LOL....not!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Do YOU promise when 2013 is here to apologise for all the wasted internet bandwidth used for something that doesn't exist!

There is no evidence here just the usual youtube idiots nothing more and nothing less.

Looking foward to 2013 but by then no doubt all the youtube fruitloop nibiru believers will have changed the date

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

reply to post by Murky

Have you considered that the astronomical societies are being controlled or influenced by a NWO or government to prevent panic?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

This is a valid point you are making, take the global warming campaign, it still pushes forward yet how many people stop to think what scientists do for a living?

They depend on funding to conduct research and therefore hopefully make discoveries. Who funds most scientists? Companies or goverment is the answer. Therefore if a scientist chooses to speak out against work that he/she is conducting then its goodbye to their funding and goodbye to their reputation and lastly goodbye to their career.

I am not stating that this is the case across the board, however where the big sums of money are poured into research there is no doubt that the chances of corrupting the 'facts' to support an agenda are more prolific.

If I was a scientist and my wife and child depended upon my income, I would have to think long and hard before protesting or coming clean.

This is not limited to just science either, look at the military, law enforcement, politics..... Most enter these professions to 'make a difference' for the better but soon learn they have to 'tow the line' and play the game if they want to advance up the ladder or in some cases just hold onto their jobs.

Then 'Deniers of Ignorance' come along and link 'quality evidence' from a website, do they know what the internal politics are of this agency/company/govenment are? No. Can they always prove the data is accurate? No.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Skellon]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Skellon]

There we go! That's what I like to read!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
On dec 22 2012 I will have just turned 33 like Jesus before he died - I will save all your soulz - no worries.

considering pictures people can take from the back yards of jupiter I would expect the could find a stellar outline of the dark star aka monstar where the silver hawks nemesis lives

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have no data to suggest there is anything on its way to earth that is natural .

I will re open my case tonight , Look at some more information , I will give a new update on this topic in a few weeks . If I find any new news.

I am not an expert . I just look for anything in space that is odd that has been seen

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nibiru threads make me
people here believe youtube videos taken with mobile phones and small video cameras usually daylight videos

When amatuer astronomers are building and using telescopes like this

www.cruxis.com...

Now what type of equipment do you HONESTLY think would see Nibiru first

Somebody using a telescope like this

www.cruxis.com...

Or somebody using this

www.aboutcellulars.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008Looking foward to 2013 but by then no doubt all the youtube fruitloop nibiru believers will have changed the date

They already changed the date from 2060, which Zecharia Sitchin said he estimated Nibiru would pass through our system, to 2012.

The media is pushing the idea of 2012 being doomsday pretty hard. We've got TV documentaries in rotation and even hollywood movies about it, so i have to laugh at anyone who claims it's being suppressed in any way. TPTB clearly want us to believe it, and i'm not biting.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by Murky

Are you blind look at the world around you dude its comming apart at the seams.

This is a statement from one that does not know history very well. People have been crying this stuff since Christ walked the earth and if these times seem the worst to you, that is really ego centric and somewhat ignorant. And coming has one "M" in it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeedThank You , I said the same thing on the last Nibiru post , this thing would be on EVERY MSM network , it would be the greatest event in the history of mankind , there is no way in hell TPTB could hide this

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You are welcome and good luck in your quest for answers that have meaning to you. I love a good debate, but it is very difficult to have a battle of wits if your opponent is armed with only insults and rhetoric.

I believe there is so much we do not know that anything is possible, and I mean anything.
In a universe of infinite possibilities, isn't an open mind justified?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by rajaten

Do YOU promise when 2013 is here to apologise for all the wasted internet bandwidth used for something that doesn't exist!

There is no evidence here just the usual youtube idiots nothing more and nothing less.

Looking foward to 2013 but by then no doubt all the youtube fruitloop nibiru believers will have changed the date

How about apologizing to us to think you are actually thinking you are smart and have common sense?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

HAHAHAHA he hasn't even started working on the mirror yet and he has been working on this since 2007?? Damn he sure is going to miss 2012 date!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dragnet53

Sure as hell beats your pseudo-science.

No just means you are gullible like every "scientific" clown who reads things out of the blue.

Anything can happen it is a big world out there.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Stars, planets and orbits unpredictable:

The findings mean that future studies of exoplanetary systems will be more complicated. Astronomers can no longer assume all planets orbit their parent star in a single plane," says Barbara McArthur of The University of Texas at Austin's McDonald Observatory.

www.physorg.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

The "scientific" clique on here would counter attack that just so they can stimulate their ego.

yup, just saw the next post from under that one!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by blujay

Got any proof of your claims. Any proof that things in the cosmos are sneaking around in other dimensions?

are you claiming to know about space more than GOD does?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join