It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration Problem Solved!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well .... maybe.

Well Like the nutria rats are a nussance where a bounty is placed on each tail turned in, a simular plan could help deter illegal Immigration.

First offer a bounty of $100 / Per illegal Reported and Deported.

Since law enforcement cannot profile the Citizens sure as heck can.

I know that there will be some out there that will call this post Racist.

Illegals are not a race and they don't all come from Mexico. So please play your race cards elswhere.

ATS what do ya think?
or

It would give the un-employed somthing to do, and since the government already does this (without a bounty) for potential terrorist. Why not illegals?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How come I PICTURE BRUTAL FIGHTS AND SHOOTINGS when pondering this option? While I am for protecting the borders, I don't think stopping every Mexican looking person will help...I think employers must take responsibility and report illegals, you should be pissed with businesses that thrive off of cheap labor because if there are no jobs here for illegals, then they will leave.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I will donate to such a fund.

line 2

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
great way to make maney.
um... untill they kill you...

and what about the free for all?
and the pore people who are legle?
who get taken in for the money?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm afraid it would turn into something like Bounty Hunter on Meth binge. Money makes people do very stupid and sometimes evil things.
If people were basically good, then yes I think you have a great idea. There would have to be clear rules to only have people "report" and not "detain" or it would be chaos for sure.
Would be much cheaper than keeping them here.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Well its not just mexicans that enter illegally, although they are the most numerous.

Just think if anyone could report you and get you deported you would be less likely to Come illegally right?

I also agree that employers should suffer stiff fines and even jail time for hiring them.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Obeserve Doccument and Report.

Just calling in on every person you saw and getting a reward would be stupid.

I am sure the great minds here on ATS can put together a plan that will work.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
From my understanding, the main problem is not knowing who is illegal but the failure to deport. In other words, most cops and even some border agents have to let the illegals they catch go when the higher ups don't hold up their end of the job to deport them.

So the citizens can call in all day long but it doesn't matter. If they don't let the police or border agents have much control, I wouldn't tell the citizen to hold their breath over collecting their 'finder's fee.'

Even in Arizona with the new bill cracking down on illegal immigration, the feds are now saying they'll refuse to carry out deporting those caught under the law.

So although finding them is one part of the puzzle, actually taking action is a much larger one.

And even if they would, it would need to be based on a 'call in' only. I wouldn't want to see a bunch of bounty hunters running around the country. Way too dangerous.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

They can't kill everyone. They are currently out numbered.

Although I should say if they turn themselves in they get the $100 and a free ride back to the border!

That could be a bad Idea but hey they get more then that on welfare.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think this is a great idea. No one has to actually confront the illegal, just make a phone call and report them.

The illegal would never know who, when and where it happened.

This would work Great because illegals would know everyone's eyes were on them looking to make a buck, and they would not dare step foot in this country.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well the states could bring back internment camps like they had for the "Japs".

After FEMA has them all set up for us. The states could seize them and Deport them when they get enough to load up a bus, plane or Train.

Probally not the best idea but just free thinking.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The illegal problem would decrease greatly if people stopped hiring them, no job = no reason to go.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well that would be easy but you need a set of ground rules.

For instance:

You witness their in ability to speak or comprehend English.
Participating in Pro-Illegal protest.
Not having a drivers license while purchsing tobacco or alcohol.
just a few ideas.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

This is probably 50% of the problem. The other 50% is the governments let this go on with such horrific laws on all sides. Fix laws, fix peoples problems of unemployment and bingo problem solved. I understand we cannot change another countries laws, so poof, problem will still exist.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Well if states had the Law Passed like AZ they could bill the Federal Government for all cost assoiciated for Arrest and Deportation.

If the Fed says they won't pay the state can seize federal land and do what it pleases with it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it may be solving itself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizaun
The illegal problem would decrease greatly if people stopped hiring them, no job = no reason to go.

From a business stand point and looking out for the bottom line having slave labor makes sense.

However since slavery is illegal they Hire illegals to make mega profits.

Solution:

Heavy progressive fines and Jail time for repeat offenders.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We here in Minnesota have employers that even cater for housing on the property of the buisness, potatoe farmers. They bring in trailer houses and fill them up with bunk beds for the workers. how nice, I guess they won't be late for work. Even some corn farmers and strawberry pickers.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You are correct the Adminastration needs the illegals votes; however the eetronic voting machines votes can be changed. They just need high poll numbers to hide it!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join