It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured May23rd Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here is another UFO FOOTAGE OF THE SAME SHIP!!! This was in Nevada on our way back from my Seminar in Las Vegas

Source

Please read: Starting a New Thread?
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on May 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lights, low in the sky, flashing seem to beg the explanation of conventional known aircraft. Hovering......... or moving toward or away from the observer?

Thanks for sharing the video. I really enjoy looking at all of them, because I feel there is going to be a gem or two in some of them.

And who knows? The above is just my guess at what I think is the highest probability of the source of the lights.

I also think it's a sorrowful thing.......... but I believe there are a fair amount of folk that enjoy the temporary limelight, and aren't above either faking or shooting a known object in a way that makes it look more unidentified (not saying this is the case with either video.......)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

I kidd you not me and my 4 year old son seen this same exact thing flying in the sky blinking exactly like that he was so scared he went into the house i watched this thing move one way and then quickly the other way no plane then it disappeared out of my eye sight have no clue where it went...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by domenquebaker

You bring up a very good point, and that is this: Sometimes, when people actually view things, they might sense or feel that it is something extraordinary. We've all seen planes, right? No confusion there. But, unfortunately, the video or photographic recording does alleged "real" sightings little justice.

I've see three objects in my lifetime that I couldn't explain. I shudder to think how sorry they might've looked being recorded on video.

If there weren't so many people that for whatever the reason decide to fake or amplify these sightings, then we'd start to compile some real numbers. That's why I like to look at all of these, good or not, and why I appreciate the OP bringing it to us.

I've seen a fair amount of 'UFO' videos that look to me like someone filming the ISS. Now, if they WERE filming the ISS, they probably had a clue that that was what they were doing a video of, particularly those people who seem to have trundleloads of UFO youtubes. I have to believe that they know what they are seeing. There are even a couple who make claims like, "this cannot be faked!!!!!" ......... which resonates to me as "I challenge you to duplicate the method I used to fake this!!"

Why do they do it? I don't know. I can't relate. I know that it makes it very difficult for me, at least, to place any real faith behind videos like these in this thread. A true skeptic is a researcher, and looks for the most plausible answers first -- conventionally known phenomena. Eventually, we are all going to be reduced to believing only what lands in front of us, and then proceeds to walk up and interact with us.

oops! that was a rant, wasn't it? Sorry all. Not racking on you OP, either. Again, thanks.

top topics

join