It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Greys vs Reptilians Battle for Earth stock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So you want to know what the ultimate purpose of projects like MK Ultra and creating the perfect human assassins business is?

Folks, all those Mind Control Projects for what?

So that Human Super Soldiers can kick Draco butt, yet in the end one of them will have control and herd us like sheep cattle.

Also, you may wonder why they want us so bad, it's because of our DNA. Because we are higher evolved spirits that used to exist in higher dimensions but we decided to play a game in this lower 3D density, so unlike some other ET races, our body vehicles were designed for souls who were highly evolved, the Draco Reptilians call us the Paa Taal, we are highly sought after for our DNA, our kind can experience a broad spectrum of emotions that other ET races like the Reptilians and the Greys can't. Because they can't experience the range of emotions we can, they seek a hormone that we produce in our bodies, called adrenochrome, that we produce in high states of fear, to them this is a drug- it makes them high.

So this is in a way a battle of drug addicts for their human stock of adrenochrome.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

TextAccording to the Andromedans, the Greys are training us to fight their war against the Draconians (One of their masters) when they get here, because they are going to use us as their soldiers. Just like when our military sends in the infantry and marines, those implanted will be the first ones on the beach. While the Greys sitting back on board their ships drinking champagne or having a gin and tonic, and wondering how the battle is going. And they have chosen our world to be the battle ground.

At the same time they are still going about preparing the earth for its new owners. Apparently, the Greys are going to make this attempt, but the inevitable truth is that the Reptilians from Alpha Draconis are on their way here now. And this has very serious implications for us.

We Are The Paa Taal!

TextI don't know a lot about the Paa Tal, except that the Andromedans day that we are the Paa Tal, that came back down from the 11th density to play this 3rd density, and that the movement involved 21 other star systems. Our own galaxy here is apparently close to the center of our "consciousness universe", as it were.

This is why we all seem to be "lumped together" here. We apparently fell into the concept of time, prior to 21 billion years ago, when 3rd density physicality did not exist. The Paa Tal created 3rd density in order to play this game. I don't know whose idea this was, but next time you can count me out. This is what they say, and I have no way of verifying this.

When this 3rd density universe was first created, we were at 5th density, after having evolved to 11th density. This means we had within us experiences accredited to all these dimensions. We are told that everything is connected in some way. Well, if we evolved from 5th density to 11th and then came back down to 3rd, everything we do here affects everything, all the way up and down.

But, because this reality was our idea, our creation, the positives have a hard time figuring out how to help us - because we set up the ideas involving free will and self expression. They don't want to come in and make the problem worse, because if they do it will end up affecting them, and it will then be their "fault" as well. So, this is why so many different races are talking to people, people are channeling entities, and they are all basically giving us the same message: "This is your idea, and we need you to wake up!".

They cannot help unless they are asked because then they would be intervening and equal to the regressives that are repressing us. It's a tough situation, and I think God has made a decision about all of this, and I thank God for that. Because now there is a 12th density which is forming, higher than the 11th, and this process is pulling everything up in density. If the Andromedans are right, then God has made the decision to "change the game."

We are all coming home. It is as if God were saying ," I've let you play long enough. You're stuck. I love you, so I'm going to fix the situation." This is great, because we only have 40 years of oxygen left on this planet at this density. So, we played our game right to the end. We took it as far as we could take it without self-destructing. We are all responsible for that, and we are all going have to "stand there" together.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I would have thought it would be the Romulin's against the Klingon's.

That's were my money went, at 8 to 1 in Vegas.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Sean48]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Because they can't experience the range of emotions we can, they seek a hormone that we produce in our bodies, called adrenochrome, that we produce in high states of fear, to them this is a drug- it makes them high.

So this is in a way a battle of drug addicts for their human stock of adrenochrome.

Yup, and the 1990 Dolph Lundgren movie "I Come In Peace" was disclosure of this.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You know, I bet this crap would make a hell of a kid's movie.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yeah, the super popular drug addict kids movie genre.

i'm sure you only added the "kid's" part halfway through since someone else had posted an actual movie about this thread and you needed that extra insult in your post.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Apparantly someone's been watching too much torchwood...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

ummmm yeah I read something before stating that they use something in are blood when we are at a high state of fear and torture...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I hope this guy isn't serious or is at least just playing a D&D type game

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh the lost ones come in those droves to mock, so typical when this kind of insightful stuff is posted. Well it sounds pretty solid to me and in fact makes a lot of sense too.

People have become so stuck in their 3D mindset they can't see beyond their blinkers. Factor in the fact that humans are so easy to manipulate and its no wonder that they have been the product of an alien feeding frenzy.

Thanks for the thread mate.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
40 years of oxygen left? Breath deeper everyone............... An amusing theory to say the least. It would be quite exiting if true. Beats the same ol', same 'ol.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I got a very strange feeling when reading this. I do like the sound of these "theorys" I guess because it makes me feel quite important.

peace! now in 3D!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Adrenochrome! The stuff Johny Depp took too much of from the little eye droplet that made him finally trip out in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." He woke up in the trashed hotel suite with a dinosaur tail straped on to him, he also was wearing boots to wade through the water and trash filled suite.

Can't the Greys or the Reptilians syntheticly create Adrenochrome so they don't have to harvest the human race?

Lol @ aliens doing drugs!

Stay in school kids.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Who do I contact about this?

I willingly offer myself as Food, Experimentation, to be made a slave.. whatever they want to either of these alien factions.

Join with me brothers, Lets all become willing Food! They can snack on us while they are abducting others. I'm sure they must be hungry after the long flight from - wherever.

Just point me in their direction. It would be the happiest moment of my life to meet an alien or reptile humanoid just before I am eviscerated.

Uh? no that's not a gun in my pocket....

V is for Victory !

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I'm watching the move now on TV.. he got the adrenochrome from a satanist:

DUKE CLUTCHES THE BROWN BOTTLE.

DUKE
Where'd you get this?

GONZO
Never mind, it's absolutely pure.

DUKE
Jesus... what kind of monster
client have you picked up this time?
There's only one source for this
stuff -- the adrenaline gland from
a living human body!

GONZO turns to smile at DUKE.

GONZO
I know, but the guy didn't have any
cash to pay me. He's one of these
Satanism freaks. He offered me
human blood -- said it would take
me higher than I've ever been in my
life.
(laughs -- struts
round DUKE -- eyes
bright with expectation)
I thought he was kidding, so I told
him I'd just as soon have an ounce
or so of pure adrenochrome -- or
maybe just a fresh adrenaline gland
to chew on.

DUKE (V/O)
I could already feel the stuff
working on me -- the first wave
felt like a combination of mescaline
and methedrine -- maybe I should
take a swim, I thought...

DUKE sees that GONZO is TOYING WITH HIS HUNTING KNIFE...

GONZO
Yeah, they nailed this guy for
child molesting. He swore he
didn't do it. "Why should I #
with children?" he says. "They're
too small." Christ, werewolf is
entitled to legal counsel. I
didn't dare turn the creep down.
He might have picked up a letter
opener and gone after my pineal
gland!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sorry, but reps and greys won't battle each other. The fact is that they're in cahoots. Reps are overlords to greys, as they are to the military, shadow government, etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

There is no such thing as adrenochrome...

I'm a doctor, so unless you provide a compound, I know this is just ridiculous.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What kind of doctor hasn't heard of adrenochrome. It is produced and stored in the platinumetallic gland inside the cortex of the brain. It is responsible for our wide range of emotions. It is a drug.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Adrenochrome, chemical formula C9H9NO3, is a pigment obtained by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone, also known as carbazochrome, is a hemostatic, meaning it reduces capillary bleeding.

Here ya go Doc.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Can I get this battle on pay-per-view?

This sunday SUNDAY SUNDAY it's the Greys vs Reptilians in the Battle for Earth Stock 2010!!!

In the blue corner, weighing in at approx. 47lbs we have the GREYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

In the red corner, weighing in at approx. 160lbs we have the Reppppptillllllliansssssssss!

READY, FIGHT!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So this is what star trek was trying to tell us...

They knew all along

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join