It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Greys vs Reptilians Battle for Earth stock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Pocky

There is no such thing as adrenochrome...

I'm a doctor, so unless you provide a compound, I know this is just ridiculous.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

your a doctor ??

didnt know that lol nice

my mom is a nurse and my half father is a doctor to but not me ..
but they are like 60 lol .. you are like my age

im a pc doctor ahahah not a human doc ... maybe a alien doc

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by pharaohmoan

I agree with you dood. What does every one think the third eye is for?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
After reading this, I think I need to go get high.

Seriously....whatever your smoking, you better have brought enough for the entire class!

ok....Im trying to rationalize this theory of yours. Lemme get this straight, aliens have the technology to travel through interstellar space BUT they lack the technology to make a hormone that they get high off of?

Anyone who knows a junky, KNOWS that they know how to get high.......lets be real here!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
So you want to know what the ultimate purpose of projects like MK Ultra and creating the perfect human assassins business is?

Folks, all those Mind Control Projects for what?

So that Human Super Soldiers can kick Draco butt, yet in the end one of them will have control and herd us like sheep cattle.

Hi Pocky,

That is one interesting thread. I think that some form of battle will occur and for at least the Dracos were are pretty much what you say, a stock of cattle. However the relationship or adversity between the Grays and the Dracos is not clear with contradictory reports. Other races are also around, some benevolent. Maybe even Planet X which arrives nearby in 2013 is populated with Dracos? Not reassuring as I've seen one, and unlike what that previous poster thinks, it weighs about as much as a bull.

Also, you may wonder why they want us so bad, it's because of our DNA. Because we are higher evolved spirits that used to exist in higher dimensions but we decided to play a game in this lower 3D density, so unlike some other ET races, our body vehicles were designed for souls who were highly evolved, the Draco Reptilians call us the Paa Taal, we are highly sought after for our DNA, our kind can experience a broad spectrum of emotions that other ET races like the Reptilians and the Greys can't. Because they can't experience the range of emotions we can, they seek a hormone that we produce in our bodies, called adrenochrome, that we produce in high states of fear, to them this is a drug- it makes them high.

Clearly our DNA has been the object of experimentation and manipulation by Aliens for some time, as can be noted in the Clone Conspiracy thread in this same Skunk Works section of ATS.

Reports of the use of satanic ritual abuse to torture children to produce this adrenochrome have been around since antiquity. This is why blood letting ceremonies provide the holy grail to hybrids who are referred to by some as shapeshifters. It is said that contrary to public belief that human blood helps hybrids keep their human form, it instead tends to make them temporarily shift to a reptilian form upon drinking. It has even been reported that Al Gore travels with an attache case with a personal supply. The purebred Dracos don't need to do this given their size advantage and horrific behavior, they are able to terrify their victims without so much ado and thereupon mangle them and get the adrenochrome laced blood at the same time as their hearty feast of dismembered agonizing victims.

So this is in a way a battle of drug addicts for their human stock of adrenochrome.

Could be, although there may be more to their harvesting human crops?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

According to the Andromedans, the Greys are training us to fight their war against the Draconians (One of their masters) when they get here, because they are going to use us as their soldiers. Just like when our military sends in the infantry and marines, those implanted will be the first ones on the beach. While the Greys sitting back on board their ships drinking champagne or having a gin and tonic, and wondering how the battle is going. And they have chosen our world to be the battle ground.

So, like we have a Foreign Legion the Grays have a Human Legion? Or, it could be that at least some of the humans in that legion are preparing to battle against them too?

At the same time they are still going about preparing the earth for its new owners. Apparently, the Greys are going to make this attempt, but the inevitable truth is that the Reptilians from Alpha Draconis are on their way here now. And this has very serious implications for us.

There are numerous indications that more of them may be coming. If so we're in deep trouble and even creepy sleezy deals with Grays are better than those beasts!

We Are The Paa Taal!

I don't know a lot about the Paa Tal, except that the Andromedans day that we are the Paa Tal, that came back down from the 11th density to play this 3rd density, and that the movement involved 21 other star systems. Our own galaxy here is apparently close to the center of our "consciousness universe", as it were.

This is why we all seem to be "lumped together" here. We apparently fell into the concept of time, prior to 21 billion years ago, when 3rd density physicality did not exist. The Paa Tal created 3rd density in order to play this game. I don't know whose idea this was, but next time you can count me out. This is what they say, and I have no way of verifying this.

When this 3rd density universe was first created, we were at 5th density, after having evolved to 11th density. This means we had within us experiences accredited to all these dimensions. We are told that everything is connected in some way. Well, if we evolved from 5th density to 11th and then came back down to 3rd, everything we do here affects everything, all the way up and down.

This is in what is commonly called the spiritual realm, which varies according to faiths and religious beliefs, so it is hard to confirm for all of us at once, although it could well be true. Who knows?

But, because this reality was our idea, our creation, the positives have a hard time figuring out how to help us - because we set up the ideas involving free will and self expression. They don't want to come in and make the problem worse, because if they do it will end up affecting them, and it will then be their "fault" as well. So, this is why so many different races are talking to people, people are channeling entities, and they are all basically giving us the same message: "This is your idea, and we need you to wake up!".

This would explain why benevolent aliens or spirit guides or good angels, however you wish to call them, have not been able to solve our dilemmas. Many however are waking up, even if not all of those in this thread are ready yet. It's easy for me to say, as I was shocked into awakening by seeing one for several minutes - unfortunately not a benevolent, but a Draco.

They cannot help unless they are asked because then they would be intervening and equal to the regressives that are repressing us. It's a tough situation, and I think God has made a decision about all of this, and I thank God for that. Because now there is a 12th density which is forming, higher than the 11th, and this process is pulling everything up in density. If the Andromedans are right, then God has made the decision to "change the game."

Well this is almost too good to be true... but we can always hope. Funny how this creation of a new higher grade to graduate to provokes an escalator effect across the universe raising everything by one notch? Hope so but I'll wait to see it.

We are all coming home. It is as if God were saying ," I've let you play long enough. You're stuck. I love you, so I'm going to fix the situation." This is great, because we only have 40 years of oxygen left on this planet at this density. So, we played our game right to the end. We took it as far as we could take it without self-destructing. We are all responsible for that, and we are all going have to "stand there" together.

I'm not sure I understand or if I do whether I can agree that we're all going to be mystically projected into another dimension all at once, a place where either there is bounty of oxygen or no need to breath? Puzzling.

In any case thanks for the post. Apparently a Galactic Battle is forthcoming and Earth will be a battlefield. To the trenches or to your bunkers!

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wonder what kinds of odds Vegas has on this fight?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The human machine is operating in care and maintenance at the moment with the ghosts in the machine currently pretty low octane in a genuine interplanetary stoush the Gods will help with angelic possession for some real shake,rattle and roll capability dont worry we'll be through them like poo through a goose.If you dont believe me you might want to read some ancient battle accounts of the old beserkers that faught for the Gods.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This thread truly make my day ...... so freaking hilarious ..... I dont mean to disrespect the OP, but what you bring up is just out of the realm of possibility ....... I'm a very opened guy therefore I open to theories about Draco, Reptilian, Pleiadian, Adromenan .... who know how many races out there in the vast universe that has countless galaxy like us.....BUT I'm lost when you put in 11th density (where we originally belong to) and how we create this 3rd density and play a game...so on and so forth.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Human souls have abilities that they, dracos and reptilians do not realize, they underestimate our abilities, and this is something that we ourselves don't know, we need to work on our abilities and unlock them, or prepare ourselves so that when and if we can use them we do. Also if you understand the holographic universe and time/gravity programs, in our head, the matrix, there is a lot more we can do.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
dudes lets not give into stupidness...
not sure if thats a word....
yeah guys come on i mean jeez aliens fighting over us, couldnt be more pompous ass pretentious nonsense. "higher evolved spirits" i mean really? whats the slogan thing again.... Deny ignorance, lol deny this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join